Nebraska thread

Nebraska thread.

Does anyone in Nebraska even know what Sup Forums is?

I am from Columbus . But I live in Seattle now. So no they do not.

lmao yeah but they're all from the fucking 402 while I get to suffer in 308

I'm with you there. In the 308. From Red Willow County.

Omaha here

it's too bad this part of the state is so fucking shitty and conservative, makes me want to kill myself

Used to live in columbus

Omaha

love the Good Life

all of 308 is redneck shit

Pretty sure this chick goes to UNL

Elm Creek here, NE is horse dicks

Nigger poop

Both UNL and UNO will admit any nigger, even if they need to make up some bullshit scholarship for them

unk here

lived in Nebraska my entire life.......where the fuck is Elm Creek?

Good ol Elm Creek. About 30 minutes or so from here

no one gives a fuck about UNK

"You can't spell junk without unk"

Actually right between Kearney and Mexington it's quite small.

Richy uppity up farmfags and such here.

yeah UNK isn't that great. But it's cheap and not shit tier community college. Good enough for me

Odessa area?

Next town to the west and you're there

Lived in Lincoln my whole life. Went to Unl for 3 years. Moved to Denver. Fuck Nebraska

why is it so hard to date people around here

seems like most of us live within a 25 minute distance

I wish the Hormel and meat packing plants would go out of business, just so that all of the fucking illegal spics would have to leave.

Because everybody around here is too nice and therefor too shy to go out and meet people without friends to fall back on.

WATER MELON!
OGGA BOOGA BALCK MAN ASS HATS

Kevin or Aaron?

Basically everyone in the state lives 25 mins from each other

Nah this is asstrick

true

it's hard having an alternative style in this bullshit place

eat shit. people in cali dont give a fuck if you agree with them. they are just as dumb if not stupider and think you are a redneck no matter what you say

fuck yea elm creek. first chick i banged was from there

pretty much

>one of those faggots

>not blaming the owners who hire them
fool i was born in gi, my folks meet each other when it was still monforts

Omaha checking in

Who u asking?

People are raised in ultra-conservative environments. Even in the larger towns of Lincoln, Omaha, Papio and Bellevue, there's a small town mindset that everyone knows each other, so you "don't want to get a bad reputation". It must be 100x harder anywhere west of Lincoln, because the populations drops-off and cities/towns are farther between each other.

>girl I fucked from Fairbury

pict related

Yeah I'd probably fuck her too

I make cream cream like little baby sissy bottom

i thought nebraska was just one white picket fence on grass ..300 or so miles across..??

>i was born in gi
faggot spawn of illegals detected

but, hey, at least you can say your people are the reason your local high school rules in soccer

grats, boss

Old Nebraska City resident here.

all accurate

>stupider

Alright

I'm from Indianola if anyone even knows where that is.

Near McCook.

How many people we got living in Omaha or the surrounding metro in here?

Lincoln was a lot better than Kearney, everybody here is stuck up their own asses. You either work a factory job or go to college and get the fuck out of here

Dude there are so many small towns that I've never heard about in Nebraska.

Pee in my pussy poopoo

So, if I'm in Omaha, it only takes me only 25 min to get to Chadron?

shut the fuck up

Highway 91 small-town resident now in Lincoln reporting in.

Never been to Kearney. Is there anything to do there?

Shitpost

/Sage

Hitler ate my ass

"So I hear you guys are into corn and shit"

Cousin fuckin good time

No not really. Basically drink and go get donuts and 3 a.m.

My freshman year roommate at UNL was from Kearney, he was a good motherfucker

Kearney is full of good motherfuckers, doesn't make the place any more interesting.

this is retarded and makes me really believe people here are aspies

everyone has had mtv for 30 years now
theres lots of school functions where the purpose is co-ed interaction
if anything the problem is lack of singles. lots of h.s. sweethearts get hitched there still

nice try but im 3d generation nebraskan and my grandfathers father hailed from danmark

you really did live there

a based cabels
ok downtown with bars and shops
super walmart
cant spell drunk w/o UNK

west omaha master race

At least we're not counciltucky

cruise night is the only thing to do there

How you liking all them chain restaurants and 0 originality?

this guy gets it

love it, love almost-zero crime rate even more

That fucking place reminded me so much of that old Adult Swim cartoon "The Oblongs"

Yeah because the minorities can't afford to live out in Stepford Land.

Oh of course! You can always go to the shitty bars downtown that all have their own cliques and won't accept you if they don't know you, such as Cunningham's for stupid college frat and sorority kids, Gillies for the Kearney Cool Kids who are now blooming well into their thirties but think their garage band is legit and going somewhere, JD's if you like country and want to get into a bar fight, or maybe even The Dome where you can find out what kind of drama is going on at Baldwin's, Eaton's, or even West Pharm.! If you aren't into bars, ride the one bike trail that take a little over an hour to complete while offering little to no scenery other than a canal. Like museums? Awesome, we have one children's museum, a firefighters museum, the Archway and MONA. Feeling hungry? Visit our one and only decent fast food place Culver's, or one of our fine restaurants such as Ruby Tuesday, Perkins, Whiskey Creek, or Applebee's. The night's over and you've gotta go home, good thing the community is so well protected that you'll be able to pass 3 cops within a 5 minute time span! Kearney, truly the good life

I work at Westroads Mall, and have to deal with cb trash everyday

they look and smell like shit, plus they all dress like teenagers from 2006

At least we have Flippin Burgers/Pizza

I know, isn't it great?

Dude Westroads has definitely gone to shit ever since Crossroads went down the drain

Yep, that's Kearney in a nutshell.

i never thought id ever see anyone burn the k-hole on Sup Forums
holy shit it was like i never left

guffawed heartily, thanks user

I've yet to turn 21 so I haven't been around the bars too much but yeah this is basically what Kearney is. Boring enough for so many of us to lurk here.

yeah, now all of the niggers and spics have come over westroads are slowly turning it into a shithole

oakview will be next

And after Oakview will be Village Pointe. Although I will actually be happy about that.

this is less impressive due to it being a fucking loli thread

did you know that a major reason they put a new food court in at westroads was because minorities were hanging out all damn day at the old one and shitty small-time weed dealers were sitting on the stoop doing drive-up deals

You can't even seem to meet people here unless you go to bars or you're a college kid. I wish they'd legalize weed here already so it could stop being such a taboo subject and get people off the booze

Doesn't really surprise me. I actually haven't even seen the new food court

aaand it's dead

yup

omahaow are ya

And now it deserves to die

I grew up in Lincoln and Live in Omaha. We don't have a bustling fashion industry. But there's no "small town mindset" here, Bellevue maybe.
Yeah I lived in north Omaha for about 6 months, only got robbed once

Also, who's got some go fast?