Got some feels for ya

Got some feels for ya
>be me few years back, 15 living with my dad ( just got close to him ((he wasn't always there when I was a kid but I moved in with him for about a year and half and we became best friends )))
>girl friend moves to Houston Tx. ( which is 8 hours away )
>tells me one day that I can go but I have to take a bus, I tell my dad and he jumps at the opportunity to send me to Houston.
>within an hour of her telling me my dad bought a ticket (he over paid due it being last minute ) and had my things packed (we didn't tell anyone not even my mom. We weren't on speaking terms back then )and we were waiting for the bus to pick me up from station.
>we talk like normal although looking back at it something seemed off
>bus arrives and I get on, he gives me a really big hug and says " I'll see you when you get back, I love you "
>FF a week Father's Day
>call him tell him how everything is going and that I'm having a great time and if I could stay another week.
>he agrees and says " stay as long as they let you don't ever forget I love you "
>kinda odd but whatever having to much fun
>next morning something felt off so I called and txted my dad
>no answer
>start getting tons of calls out of no where don't recognize numbers so ignore
>start getting worried so I call him again and still no answer
>girlfriend walks in crying her eyes out.
>turns out my dad shot himself in the head
>I'm fucking 8hrs from home no one knew where I was and my dad had killed himself.
> I keep replaying what he said to me before I left " I'll see you when you get back "
>he planed out me leaving so that when he killed himself I wouldn't have to see him.
>still fucking tears me up inside how he thought that out.
> FF present I still sometimes have the urges to call him and ask how he's doing or if he wants to grab lunch like we used to
>realize he's gone and that I'll never see or talk to him again
>Fuck you dad I miss you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aUl_o3lwCdA&t=228s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Op, I'm so sorry.....

wish i didn't read that, I'm sorry op

this seems a fantastic place to continue that other feels thread

Fuck man I'm sorry reading this got me in tears

this kind of shit fucking sucks to read or hear about. Fuck man I'm sorry. Makes me feel like an idiot for being sad over my small shit

shit man...

if it makes you feel better i just got some new appreciation for my dad OP. sorry all the same man

god speed op

>inb4 edgelord

OP. Sorry for your loss. Keep your head up dude.

Im so sorry op, This got me into tears.

good speed op you beautiful bastard

Jesus christ dude.. It's not your fault.

omg dude that's so sad. I'm so sorry OP. Whatever you do just do not kill yourself aswell.

feels bad man

For you guys wondering what's become of me, things got better, I'm now a firefighter, and getting married soon, do I miss my dad yes, but it's made stronger, don't give up guys it gets better I know that first hand.

She tells me she loves me, but reminds me every day that if her wants her back she wouldn't even hesitate... How could you do that to someone?

So sorry about you OP. I'm cryingm

OP its not your fault. I said that when my dad killed himself. He sent me off to the army, before i got into a fire fight that almost ended my life and got me discharged from the military i called my dad and told him "I love you and i will always be there for you dad" he told me "hopefully ill see you sometime again, Love you by user" after being in an induced coma for 4 days i got the call that my dad went to the nearest gun store and shot himself in the parking lot. Its not your fault OP my dad never told me about how he was feeling and you father never told you how he was feeling. Godspeed OP

Damn... I'm sorry OP

*crying.
Sorry, writing on my phone can be a pain.

Holy shit

What if life was actually hell in disguise. just some fucked up level of hell. i mean we come into this hell forced through flesh kicking and screaming
in pain. we are made to forget everything before in few years time. our souls sewn to imperfect bodies. this is how it begins. since we now know nothing
our emotions are left unchecked and ready to be used against us. all of these thing, love, compassion, happiness. it starts with an unfelt obligation
to the ones who brought our cage of a body into hell. they made us feel safe, secure and loved. we love them back unconditionally. hell prepares with
haste and terrible cunning. so early are we set up for pain and despair. hell's greatest instrument of torture is litterally the product of our nature.
a humans ability to feel. its like every possible outcome ends up hammering a nail into your chest sooner or latter. we love so deeply only to have
that love taken, betrayed or stomped on. we hate with such intensity that we destroy ourselves from within. we're happy only to be sad. we're sad
only to be happy once more. and hope, such a beautiful illusion. hell prey's on hope especially. it wants you to think things will get better, that
this wont be forever, that somethings gotta give. and it may seem like that and things may change but once more youll find yourself at that same low,
forgetting how last time felt as deep and painful as this. but youll tell yourself those same things. and the beauty in this world can only be seen.
the sun setting, thick and lush forests, deep blue oceans, wind scorched mountain tops, snow covered hills. it sits there staring back. mocking you.
youll never understand that beauty in its entiretie. everything is used against you. its a ceaseless assualt on the soul. your built up to be brought
down over and over. you'll forget that too.

>What if life was actually hell in disguise
If life is hell then that means I'm satan since this my perfect world. I'm not denying that it has flaws. I'm saying I like the flaws. I like everything about this world.

Hell needs you to forget how strong the hurt is. if you dont youll be destroyed, mentally and physically. Hell takes advantage of how fickle we can be. It'll give you the things you think you want for the sole purpose of showing you what you actually want, and it will leave you wanting. Hell is unrelenting, every thought you have, every decision you make is just another move that can be turned against you. The hollow march of despair in the background of our lives. All turn away from it, not wanting to face that truth. Every one of us not wanting to believe that the only reason we are here is to suffer. We desperately cling to the light we our allowed. Ever blinding.

I respect you not only as a vet but as a man who has been through a lot. Thank you for your service user.

i feel ya man.
my dad is in prison for the rest of his life with no poral. my mom made us stop seeing him when iw as about 11 or 12. she got ride of our house phone so he couldnt call us. she also thre away letters we wanted to send to him
i havent seem him in years.
im almost 21 now. i can go see him now but im very nervous about it.
i got in contact with a guy who runs a prison art program and i asked him to givbe my dad my address and number

Sorry to hear OP.

Thank you user

I didn't mention but the my fiancé was my girlfriend at the time that I went to visit

shit m8

I'm glad you're doing good. Glad you're happy.

>firefighter
I wouldve shot myself too

Dude...

ikr

what the fuck is wrong with you

lol, it's Sup Forums after all, im amazed this thread got this far without edgy posts

High functioning autism clearly

no, its some kind of test, where as we have to choose between what is right and what is wrong to . and where enough wrong choices could be the inferno or heaven

I'm sorry for your loss user...I wish you well...

youtube.com/watch?v=aUl_o3lwCdA&t=228s

Why don't you? No ones stopping you?

sorry dude. nothing can give you back what you had but i hope you get/already have something in your life just as worth holding on to that makes you happy

He's memory and my fiancé

glad to hear. hope you've got a lot of good years ahead. my dad's got a lot of mental problems and can't really emotionally handle having a job. i spent a bunch of time just chilling while on break with him in front of the TV. he has his laptop and tunes people in and out and looks up shit on the news and politics all day. i guess in a roundabout way it's to connect with me since i'm studying to be a reporter. it was stressed as fuck reporting on shit so i couldn't emotionally handle him going on and on about this or that thing he just read. i figured i had to sort my own shit out and pay attention to him quick, so i did. i'm glad i did. he was really depressed around christmas when i was still getting my shit together. now that i can talk more he's doing better. the moments are worth it.

This goes so well when listening to the devil's trill

I know me saying sorry might not help all that much, I am truly sorry. My father and I don't always see eye to eye, sometimes we even hate each other; but I don't think I could deal if he passed. And for you to have to deal with that pretty much alone, is awful. You have my utmost sympathy and my condolences.

Your dad should have never killed himself. But the way that he did it showed that he really did love you, and even though he knew he was going to do it, he needed it to happen far away from you so you were protected.

I am sorry for your loss.

I dont have a firefighter for a son lmao thats what stopping me.

Pretty sure your dad killed himself because of all the shitty threads that you make. He did it because you let him down. It should have been you.

Zozzled, thanks m8.

fuuuuuckkkk. im sorry OP.

>Be me 19
>Talking to 8/10 girl that goes to beauty college for almost a week
>Before she heads to bed she asks me
>How many girls have you slept with
>I was surprised that she asked me that
>I felt like I shouldn't lie and felt I was comfortable to tell her
>An average amount
>Average?
>Tfw I should've stopped there
>Confirm to her that it was 10