me, training a co worker who recently changed job position

> me, training a co worker who recently changed job position
> she's 8/10. We start chatting for about 5hrs total
>after discussing interests she tells me about her past
> turns out she's been raped twice, became pregnant through rape and lost the fetus to a car accident.
> tells me she's never told anyone else that and it's good to get it off her chest
> she's 20.
> we end work and she gives me her number

Should I continue flirting with her or should I just call it quits. She seems to have really deep shit going on, but she's pretty attractive

Hit her up OP. she needs your TLC. Just make sure to be a listener before anything else.

Being a rape victim should have been the first red flag. Drop her like her parents did.

uhhh if you wanna get into something this big go for it, could be rewarding as shit but is also gonna be a fucking mess so think carefully. If you aint really fussed i say stay away cause crazy has a way of clinging on for a long time

My fat cock OP
My FAT COCK

You could try raping her. That way you can get the ass and she'll not want to talk to you. In all serious tho, you want to go for her do it faggot

> hardly know her
> she tells you intimate details about her life
She's insane, drop her.

Op here. Interesting, I'll keep posting asians in the mean time

Third time is the trick user

This
She's most likely making up the rape shit if she's that willing to tell you. So who's to say she won't do that to you

you will be the third rapist
even if the sex is consensual

Sounds like a crazy messed up broken bitch, probably gonna be obsessive and clingy if you feed that at all

Hit it and quit it and be fucking clear that its quit

I don't know if she was making it up or not. It was very award, first she told me that things happened in her past and that she had trouble trusting men.

She then asked if it was TMI. My sociopathic ass just replied "I'm ok as long as you're comfortable sharing. I'm actually quite humbled in a sense that you trust me. Thank you" and then she went on about how she was raped in her country and then again here in three States

This.
Just stop OP.

*the

nice one OP now she's imprinted on you like a fucking baby duckling

You didn't ask about it, right? She just, said it?

Im going to give her the benefit of the doubt, and say that she is very sad/lonely like a lot of people, but to freely talk about stuff like that should be a yellow flag.

If she starts doing that in public where everyone can hear--and does other things that are socially unacceptable, or are simply turn offs--then I would say walk away.

She obviously is desperate to have someone to rest her weary head on you.
If you're uncomfortable about it, see where your relationship with her goes, and then decide whether you need to tell her that you're not interested for x reasons (if you take that route, I advise you be honest).

The rest is up to you. Just don't lead her on.

This
OP, why even question it? No beauty is worth a life long stalker or victim player.

She told you this shit after just recently meeting you? Sounds like shes crazy as shit.

I just kept answering in a way that we could keep talking the whole shift and it got that way. First it was just talking about cars, then the subject of accidents, then I just kept low-key pressing her to talk to let her guard down.
Saying things like "I understand (enter subject here). I also had a similar thing happen with (enter person here). Tell me, since we seem to understand eachother why do you have bad memories of (enter subject here) if you don't mind me asking"

I don't know why I do this to my self

Red flags man, next thing you know she'll accuse you of rape. Changes of getting raped twice are very, very low.

more asian qt's

just call it quits. Who the fuck keeps a rape baby? That's fucking retarded.

You're being a conversationalist, and mimicking qualities of a "nice" person by actively showing interest, without flinching.

Now, that's not necessarily bad, but only if you're genuine with person/people you interact with. Otherwise, you're just being purposefully deceitful, and in that, a person not held in high regard.

If you really regret it, take this as a lesson. If not, and you simply feel like you chewed.more than you can handlew, then try to be a bit more selective.

Agreed. ABORT! ABORT!

Well you arent getting pussy from her quickly but if you listen to and care about her (or pretend idc) maybe you get more good stuff than from a commok whore

I see...

Thanks everyone, I'll think about it. She's really easy to talk to so if anything I'll stay friends with her. I told her I wouldn't tell anyone but I was itching for advice so I decided to ask strangers on the internet

she made it up user

>Sup Forums
>strangers

Pick one