I sleep with a lot of girls. I've been HIV positive for at least a couple years now...

I sleep with a lot of girls. I've been HIV positive for at least a couple years now. There has been a lot of discrimination against the HIV positive community in regards to whether or not they should be allowed to have sex. To me, this is a civil rights violation.

I frequent area hookah bars and other social gatherings, looking for fun. It's my right to do so. I haven't had very high standards in a long time, I just believe in living each moment to the fullest and taking advantage of what life has to offer. As such, I don't particularly care about my status. Since I am primarily involved with women, and I avoid anal sex, this reduces the chances of me spreading this virus.

The other reason I have for not caring is because the US government can easily distribute a cure, but their bias against the gay and black communities cause them to look the other way. Obviously I'm not going to modify my behavior to help prevent the spread of a disease I'm not responsible for. People get sick each day just by being in proximity to other people who are sick. Are you going to tell people they can't go outside if they have a cold?

Anyway, the reason I'm posting is because I'm wondering what the odds are of an outbreak being traced back to me definitively. Most of my partners don't know my name, so I'd like to think I'm safe. However if someone rats on me there could be problems. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

fuglekos.com/profile/img/2017-1-15/tijufbp.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should expect to see the police soon

Fucking aidsinfected piece of shit. You want to spread your fucking diseases? You are no better than babyrapers. Wish I could beat the shit out of aidsinfected sick fuck. Go die of aids.

why do you care? you're intentionally spreading a potentially deadly disease and you're worried about what problems could arise should it get traced back to you. I seriously hope this is bait but in all seriousness it depends on where you live. if in the US different sates have different laws for STD disclosure to sexual partners.

I'm sure you have gotten sick before and spread it, what's the difference?

You're a piece of shit.

Haha you have AIDS

You're a piece of shit for spreading aids. You're gonna get fucked over by a woman you slept with getting HIV. You're the reason this world is a shitty place.

And? You can still live a long live with AIDS.

> What's the difference between aids and a cold?
HUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR obvious troll is obvious move along here nothing to see

The chance of getting HIV from insertive vaginal sex from an HIV-positive partner is 1 in 2500 incidences

Got to be b8. Im not spreading a deadly disease. Who the fuck set other people at risk just becuse they want to fuck. Heard of disgusting aidsinfected sick fuck you as you. Wish I could could kill all of you. Fucking worse than pedophiles.

Kill yourself faggot.

Worse than pedophiles? How?

Still you wont live a normal life and have complications from your disease when you get older. Hope you die a painful death.

Its your own fault for fucking monkeys. Live withit.

Many humans are infected with modified version of an HIV infection every day, without realizing it.

Ya'all postin' in a troll thread!!!

>Implying you are not retarded or b8

Babyrapers harm other people just becuse they want to fuck. You make people sick becuse you want to fuck. You are fucking worse than pedophiles. Honestly aidinfected people make me wanna puke. Disgusting.

Are you serious? Are you just going around infecting people? If so, then you're a sick, horrible person. I don't believe people should be discriminated against for having HIV, but you shouldn't be having un-protected sex with people if you know that you've got HIV, and you should be warning them before hand. What do you mean "the US government can easily distribute a cure"? There is no known cure for HIV/AIDS currently.

You ARE responsible for spreading it to others, and you should act to stop it spreading (i.e a condom). It's actually a crime to intentionally spread it like this, and there is a good chance that eventually it will be traced back to you.

Intending to spread a deadly diseases you cancer shit . You're toying with innocent people life because your life suck.

If you weren't stupid and worn protection or talked about getting test, you wouldn't bave hiv.

your day of the rope will come OP

>I sleep around a lot.
>I'm not responsible for AIDS.

Fucking idiot.

Could you worthless, pathetic individuals be any more lame? i bet all of you who say 'faggot' have never actually met a real homosexual person and as such have no idea of how hateful that word can be and really is.

Exactly. This is why we cant exterminate this cancer. Sick people like OP keep spreading it to others.

In all honesly, if the girls are stupid enough to sleep with without protection, i couldn't care less about you giving HIV to them.

Keep up your good work, kind user!

if you are out there knowingly spreading HIV, actually kill yourself OP. until there is a cure, fuck off faggot.

Shut up you faggot

You do know you can go to jail for a long fucking time for this right?

you're the worst person i have seen on Sup Forums, adn i've been here all summer.

You're fucked so enjoy life as best as you can. You are not needed in this world and it's better off without you.

STD's are the consequences of being irresponsible. Anyone dumb enough to have unprotected sex with someone at a club who's name that don't even know, is asking for it in my opinion.

its just a word you thin skinned faggot

Guess you are trolling or just retarded. It could possibly be spreading to you and your family when subhumans like OP spread this plague.

Try to abstain from sex, OP. Just because you think the government is against you doesn't mean you need to spread HIV. That's like a Jew trying to make people come to the concentration camp with him because the Nazis don't like him.

Well i don't sleep with girls i don't know so, no, it couldn't. And if my family get it by sleeping with people they don't know, its what you could call "Their problem"

You "frequent" hookah bars. Not gonna be that hard to find you

Just in case this is real and not bait. I do hope you get jailed up. Just because you can live longer with HIV doesn't mean it's not a death sentence still. You're causing these people to spend money and have a reduced lifespan.

I don't think you shouldn't have sex, but yeah, you need to disclose. Its a stigma because you are infecting people. Cold =/= HIV AIDS, people can recover and fight against the cold, they will succumb to HIV.

Also the above poster said you're worse than a pedophile, agreed. Child victims can recover from being molested, someone with HIV isn't getting rid of that shit.

>government has a cure
No wonder you feel the need to want to spread your disease, you're a fucking lunatic conspiracy theorist. The sooner you die the sooner everyone else will be better off.

Ok. Your family most be really proud of you.

And you can not only get aids from sex, retard.

They should

But aint.

Well, i'm only talking about sex, not the others ways you could get it, "retard".

>The sooner you die the sooner everyone else will be better off.

qft

Yes they actually are, thanks for your concern. If you're so mad in this thread, is it cause you have HIV? Maybe shouldn't have sit on that cock?

Still you said you couldnt get it you. Your iq most be low as fuck.

If you say so

Do you at least wear a condom?

If I had a disease that could be transferred to others and this disease could kill or otherwise cripple a person and I'm actively transferring this disease I should be shot and my body burned.

Well Im not saying it. Its fact. Someone that doesnt understand how hiv is spreading and could harm society is retarded.

>1111

That rage. Must have touched a nerve.

Well, i don't care. Someone who is taking Sup Forums as reality and insulting people over a post who is obiously fake is, pardon me, what you could call " a dumb behavior", i would say.

I'm not biting, but I wanted to ask:

Is there some community or group for HIV+ to meet others HIV+?

I'm actually have fun, not here to argue or anything, plus my skills in english are not that good, so i'm practicing more than having a real chat.

Thread is full of newfags.
Op you're gonna be fine. You've probably not even transmitted it to one person, you should get more into anal.

I understand you dont care, most retards dont even understand why they should. Still you are retarded and your family most likely isnt proud of you. Good luck in life. Hope you get aids.

Reported this whole thread to the CDC :p HAVE FUN SON.

It's only a civil rights violation if you don't disclose this to your partner before they choose whether to have sex with your plague carrying dick.

All HIV+ should be put down and buried in a mass grave in Nevada. Near where the nuclear testing is done.

World would be better off. You sorry fuckers should have a bounty on you. Put a few kids through college turning you in.

>US government can easily distribute a cure
Stopped reading there.
HIV is for fags and niggers and there is no cure. kys

Doesnt seem like it. You are more likely shaking with rage.

BAIT

You are an absolute fucking asshole.

I know the government administered AIDS

Thank you! Have a great night! Hope you get to know this website a little more, people aren't here to have real conversation haha, but i'm a little knew so i don't know, some people might be here to make some friends or to fix some problem of self-confidence arguing with people. Bye!

the amount of felonies you willfully commit it astounding. karmas is a bitch and oh golly do you have some payback coming.it comes back. it ALWAYS comes back

OP is a faggot
They can't "easily distribute a cure" because the virus is by nature, elusive and difficult to combat. Not only that, but you are responsible as you are knowingly transmitting a potentially fatal and incurable disease and not telling anyone. Viruses mutate after jumping from person to person and giving it to others increases that potential for a more lethal and uncontrollable pathogen. Addressing your final point: you deserve what's coming if you're going to be so disgustingly selfish and irresponsible. People like you, not HIV Pos as a whole, but hedonistic morons such as yourself should be culled for the betterment of everyone else.

I'm actually in my bed preparing to sleep! But thanks for your concern, good night!

XD you tell him!!! looool XD

>my penis shoots actual bullets when i cum
>not my fault when i nut in a guy and explode his colon.

you're packing a deadly weapon, and actively using it on random morons, and you think you have any rights? maybe the right to die in a fire.

where the hell do you think the giga nigger comes from. you think we need more of those?

Guess you are too dumb to have real conversations. Its too much too handle for your brain. And no Im not here to make friends. Shit. You really are fucking stupid. I mean on inbreed level. Hope someone in your family get aids.

The bed most be shaking then.

What state do you live in?

KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS KYS

go back to /gif/ and fap out your dreams.

High five bro

Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it. Okay, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprinkle of blood on the little shit's teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "SHIT! SHIT!." Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! FUCK!". By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. Here's the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, "Ma'am, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm... I'm FUCKING HIV POSITIVE." And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn't defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is. I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob. I'm not really HIV Positive, but that little shit must've gotten in a fuckheap of trouble.

fuglekos.com/profile/img/2017-1-15/tijufbp.jpg

Is this you OP?

First off, rot in hell shitbag. I hope your aids medication stops working and you die a slow painful death.

Second of all, a cure? Do you realize how difficult a virus like HIV is to cure? Viruses like aids, which are able to enter a latent stage in which it injects itself into the host DNA and lays dormant are extremely difficult to cure due to the fact they they incorporate themselves into the DNA. The more likely approach we'll start with is an HIV vaccine, and even that is not simple, or we'd have one by now.

Anyways, enjoy a slow death, hope your HIV becomes drug resistant.

signed.

Kek.

Blow those roasties out, you're doing God's work.

Kek. Hope you fuck or get infected in other ways by someone he infected.

You're either an uninformed dipshit, or this is b8 (or both). I'm a heterosexual, HIV positive male who's had it for around 7 years. I got it from an ex who was a heroin addict and her diseased cunt was usually dry as a fucking desert.

1. These days, if you're on meds, the levels in your blood would make you virtually noncontagious. And provided you're getting regular checkups, you should know your status in that area.
2. Even if you're not on meds, the chances of spreading the virus to someone via vaginal intercourse is minimal, and unless you're fucking an insane amount of women, certainly wouldn't be "outbreak"-tier.

That said, if you're having unprotected sex and not disclosing your status, you're simply a selfish and cowardly cunt. Generally speaking, HIV may not be a fatal illness anymore, but if you're truly poz (which I actually highly doubt), then you should know about how fucking terrible it is to have to rely on expensive meds every day of your life (+side-effects), and have enough empathy to not want others to go through the same.

Last point: you should know by now that a cure is extraordinarily difficult, and that we probably won't see one for another decade or so.
>buh... but muh big pharma illuminati capitalism

So which IP should I report to the FBI?

I wouldn't lick some random stranger's ass. I wouldn't sleep with someone who I didn't know unless I used protection or she was dead and couldn't spread the disease.

You are a man of honour. Wish all people with aids was like you.

are you gay?

Whatever you say, retard.

Report this sick fuck.

these are real books arent they?

You've got a good point. The flu kills more people than HIV.

I still want to know how viruses magically appear.

New kinds, too.

Something creates them and something has to be able to prevent it

Yes, yes they are.

I hope someone murders you