How do i learn to just not give a fuck about anything?

how do i learn to just not give a fuck about anything?

i am really hung up over the fact that i'll be alone forever. i've been really hurt by it for a very long time.

i just want to know how to not give a fuck about that or anything, so i can live life knowing that i'll never have a gf in my life and be okay with that and be able to not be sad all the time.

i know Sup Forums isn't the best place to come for advice but i don't really have options. thank you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you gotta be cold about many things to get around in life, but don't resign on stuff like gfs and sadness and shit.. that just brings you down more. focus more on the present and what you want for the moment

Learn to creep and xray. Everyone needs a hobby.

It's not something you learn. You either care or you don't. It's not a lesson, it's a decision.

You need to work on yourself man. If youre hung up over not having a gf youre not in a good place right now.

give a fuck about absolutely everything, I mean go all out 110% and give a fuck. then youll tire out and eventually not give a fuck

Don't
Giving a fuck is the greatest invention since slice bread

This guy gets it, find a purpose in life, even if its being a creep.

tremendous work man
getting a gf is outside the realm of possibility. but i don't want to be sad forever.

focusing about the present is a good idea. thank you.
that may be true, but i hope not. i really don't want to be sad anymore

Do as i always do man... drink it away. Go to a stripclub... it will help you out

Do you have friends?

not giving a fuck is what lead me to become single. after a couple years being girlfriend-less you stop actually caring about having a girlfriend but then you become this sort of snob that just hates on women for no reason at all other then their women, like some sort of faggot. I would know, Ive hate on women for the past like 4 years until I realized I was acting like a massive faggot, and that while most women are cunts, most is not all.

not "not having a gf" it's never having had a gf. it's affected my sense of self worth. i mean honestly it probably does mean that i'm totally and completely worthless, but how do i not give a fuck about being 100% worthless to everyone.
haha, i really do that. i care about my grades, my job, my car, not having a gf, my wardrobe, how i present myself, my interests, my interactions with people.
thanks for the levity.
i know i'd get caught, but do girls with butts that nice really exist or is that a shoop?

You need to realize that other people dont matter as much as you do to yourself.

If you havent had a relationship before, theyre not what people make them out to be. Its a waste of time and will only put more stress on you.

Focus on yourself and your needs, and fix them yourself. Dont rely on other people to make you feel happy.

that's an idea, i'll think about it.
no i do not. never have. i've spent every weekend of my life completely and totally alone, except for family stuff.
yeah most women are cunts, but most men are assholes. i'm starting to really not like people, like at all. it's hard to like people who will never like you back.

>i am really hung up over the fact that i'll be alone forever. i've been really hurt by it for a very long time.
Really? Where are you bleeding?

no i never have had a relationship before.

thanks for the advice.

Thats sad what i'll say but for the stripper thing... it will help. Girls will come to you... give you a little confidence and if you try to "make friends" with other "regulars" you'll find people with the same problem as you

>yeah most women are cunts, but most men are assholes. i'm starting to really not like people, like at all. it's hard to like people who will never like you back.

I got into a hobby, that being of fresh water fishing. during one day of doing it, met this wonderful girl and I actually had the balls [despite me being so nervous and them in my asshole] to talk to her, and it went great...

you don't need 500 friends, only 5 really good ones.

Yes, girls with nice asses do exist.

are you in school still or have you graduated?
If youre in highschool then dating is the biggest waste of time you can do. Your best bet is to make reliable friends you can depend on. Surrounding yourself by them right now will help you much more than a highschool romance.

if you've graduated then you just need to wait for the right person. Nobody is undateable, so its only a matter of time until you find someone, though there isnt any guarantee theyll be the right one.

in the feels
i kinda did something similar, i paid $500 dollars to camgirls on MFC. but they're only in it for the money, they don't care about anyone. but honestly why should they? i mean they act like they like guys but of course they don't. i assume strippers would be the same way.
i'm jealous of you, good work. that wouldn't ever work for me.

good work getting 5 friends, i mean i know good people who would be good friends exist but there's no way i'll ever have a friend.

Realise that life is a absolutely meaningless, there is no afterlife, there's no point in being good, there's no point in being bad, just do whatever until you die... That how I think.

How illegal is that site. Last time i checked it, it had hella CP and i reported that shit

man that's crazy
high school graduate, college graduate, currently in pharmacy school.

well that's probably generally true. i really am undateable. and honestly, even if i magically tricked a girl into liking me i'd just end up hurting her somehow, or she'd abandon me for someone better.

well guys i'm starting to get a few too many feels, i'm going to chill out on responding for a while unless i collect myself.

Naaahh man stripper dont feel the same... its not in front of a camera... its the real deal they touch you they talk to you "personally" not to a username... give it a try man

This isn't really advice but... I'm so used to loneliness that I don't get sad about not seeing or meeting people. I've been a loner since I was a very young child. I haven't cried in a very long time either. I sorta want to feel sad more and let it all out but I can't. I can't say I've been through it all but I've been through most of it and that to be perfectly honest messes with my mind. I'm so tolerant to mental, physical and emotional pain that I just can't get myself to shed a tear. I miss being vulnerable. It's not easy being tough and shit. But I do know there is one thing that is preventing me from shedding a tear and that is my pure optimism and pride. You are a pessimistic person and the only reason that's holding you back is your own pessimism. Quite ironic ain't it? Here's my advice OP. Just lose the pessimism and get some pride then I'm sure you will get a gf and everything else you desire and that's my promise to you so long as you promise to be more prideful and optimistic. :)

yeah i can see that. but deep down i don't feel that way.
maybe i will, i think it's probably a better option to quash any thoughts asap instead of indulging them with strippers. i'll consider it.
dude i really don't see that happening. yes i am aware this is pessimistic lol.

It never fucking get's better. You'll always feel sad and just the fact that you want to feel nothing pretty is pretty much a guarantee that you'll never be able to feel nothing. It's a good thing though, once you stop trying to figure out how to live with feeling shitty all the time, then it's to late. chin up

I've had girlfriends. Been single for over 10 years now though. All that lovey dovey shit they do to you is overrated. Take it from me, you're really not missing much. plus women are materialistic as fuck. you either look like a chad or have a stable financial lifestyle. if you don't have neither then consider yourself screwed.

>dude i really don't see that happening
Ah then you're just pathetic then.

I look like a chad, probably the 8.5/10 range. sometimes depending what fat ugly bitch you ask, can be 10/10 can confirm its easier, but having fucktons of money is like guaranteed any type of women you want. even the lonely nerdy ones who say they don't want you for your money, actually reap the benefits of it in the long term...

so um, win the lottery I guess.

well this is probably true for me. i've been sad my entire life. i don't think it's possible for me to be happy. i envy those who can.
or even if you have a stable financial lifestyle, it doesn't mean much.
i don't deny this.
well i don't know. this is probably mostly true but really it doesn't matter. i mean it matters to girls but whatever.

Tfw you're a picky richfag who can get whoever and whatever he wants.

at least a fuckton of money you can buy a ridiculous GAMMIN PC. and make online friends. some of my best friends ever are from vidya games. acutally... also Sup Forums as sad as that seems, people here are normies as fuck when they aren't being edgy or creepy.

>i don't deny this.
Ok now you just stepped over the fucking line. I get annoyed easily but I contain my anger and now you're getting me pissed. You didn't even fucking defend yourself >:( WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I mean ffs at least defend yourself. Call me a faggot or some shit. This is just embarrassing.

>i'll be alone forever

Thats the spirit, get on /fit/ and /soc/ and quit bitching omega fag

This is going to sound really corny, but you need to learn to love yourself. Self-confidence & high self-esteem are something that other people pick up on and will naturally attract towards.

If you're not happy as a person, you won't be happy in a relationship either.

The one you replied to here.

no I just look good, I'm poor as fuck. despite looking as I do. when most grills realize I got no monies. they fuck right off.

Uh excuse me I was referring to myself you stupid peasant.

>my grades
Just because you can't get a girlfriend in high school doesn't mean you'll be alone forever. Stop being a little bitch

oh i have enough money for that, i bought a car with cash off the lot today. i have money. but it doesn't really mean much to girls, that's a meme
why would i defend myself, it's true. it's not offensive, i know this fact.
haha
yeah i believe you. have no reason to love myself though.

I feel the same way OP, and the most uncomfortable fact is that we do realise our patheticness and worthless or empty life but can't do anything.

You want to be happier but when you take a closer look being miserable is not so bad after a long time without evento knowing or being capable to define happiness.

Are we happy being miserable?
That's pathetic and we don't deny it

>why would i defend myself, it's true. it's not offensive, i know this fact.
Because fucking PRIDE that's why? Of fucking course it's true. Everyone get's called out on something and guess what? Even if it's true they defend themselves! I even do it! Dude stop being a total downer because you're like the total opposite of me right now. I can't get along with people like you. You people are too pessimistic to even bother. It's annoying as fuck.

Take anti depressants

>yeah i believe you. have no reason to love myself though.

I don't mean to think of yourself overwhelmingly positively or be infatuated or some dumb shit like that.

You have to want to improve. To want to make things better, and to make them better, every day. To love yourself is to improve your situation beyond apathy or self-hate.

I think you can do that.

Grow up. it comes naturally. Eventually you will become worn out, much by living on this planet and simply breathing the filthy air. you grow into it.

once you get some self respect it becomes pretty easy.

i'm in pharmacy school though
no one else should know this feel.

maybe it's better not knowing the flipside of the coin
i'm not pessimistic for having a realistic perspective of my existence.

It's a great place to get advice, people here think outside the box and where else can you get blunt honest answers? Reddit? pffft
By the way you still care about that shit because you hate yourself and you can't be with just yourself because you're such shit. Lrn2 love yourself mate.

I'm just curious OP:

Have you ever think facts are better?
When you were younger you thought "if i avoid risks maybe i will be happy when older"?
Are you religious?
Do you drink?
Have you ever feel like you have undiagnosed autism?
Have mental breakdowns that pass quickly and never tell others because you would feel like an attention whore?
Do you constantly get in contradictory
Situations about tour beliefs and personality?
Are you perfectionist but fail at it?

Find yourself a nice addiction.

>i'm not pessimistic for having a realistic perspective of my existence.
No you're pessimistic. I swear you're the exact opposite of me. You may think your life is shit but I just proved to you that mine was much worse and that you're just pessimistic and ignorant. Trust me when I say this. I do not fear death or any amounts of pain. I'd die for my people and country if necessary without question. There is fuck all someone can do to me to make me feel bad or sad. I'm rather really happy or really angry. 2 of which are my weapons of choice. I like to combine the two into being happy and angry so I get as much pleasure as I can while giving pain to those who are stupid enough to mess with me. Hey you wanna know a realistic perspective of my existence? People fear me. I am a strong, smart rich guy who get's what he wants when he wants. I do what I want because I can. You are no less of a human than I am. You are every bit a person as me so quit being a cry baby and just do whatever you wanna do. I don't give a shit if you do something bad or good just do it. Fuck it why not? Do what you want right now. Whatever you want. youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

That's called Psychopathy not optimism
Cunt

Eh who cares. Not much difference tbh.

i used to take sertraline. didn't do much for my depression. took it for about a year.
nice trips.

i understand that it's on me to want to improve.
don't know if i can do it. feeling real worthless lately, like i could improve a ton and still be essentially worthless.
i know i still care, i'm trying to figure out how to not care.
facts are better
yes, i thought if i avoided risks it would be better long term.
i used to be religious but not anymore. i still believe in god but nothing else t b h.
no i don't drink, it makes me get bad thoughts.
yeah i do feel that way.
i have had 2 really bad mental breakdowns in my life that i never told anyone about.
no my personality and beliefs match, whatever that means.
no i'm not a perfectionist, i realize perfection is literally unattainable.

Ey u got anymore dawg

I like you. We're pretty similar.

That's what I'm telling you, you cunt. Lrn2 love yourself, do you not realize you're the center of the universe? Once you're dead it's all gone. You only have like 60 or so good years to experience it and then we'll all disappear. What do you like? What would you like to do, learn? What would you like your legacy to be?

Fun fact: He's not the center of the universe.

I mean if the universe is infinite we kinda are.

Not literally you millennial scum. We only experience it through our own eyes when we die it all ends (for him)

What's wrong with millennials? You literal oldfag?

Xaxax

>It's not something you learn. You either care or you don't. It's not a lesson, it's a decision.

/thread