Are Somali women unstoppable?

Are Somali women unstoppable?

Other urls found in this thread:

startribune.com/viral-washburn-high-school-fight-video-was-a-hoax-district-says/410736925/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ones who know how to box like her? Probably.

Unless you have a gun, anyway.

Bitch lucky that wasnt me, she's have a counter to her jaw

the fuck was this? backstory?

yeah, you sure would have showed her

faggot

I'd guess they were friends messing around but who knows, weird world

>women

faggot

The prophet speaks

LORD KEK HAS SPOKEN.

alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah

damn bitch made cracka getting owned. White bois cant fight for shit weak beta faggots

f u nigga

>knocked off her hijab
doubt it bre

KEK HAS COMMANDED THAT YOU ARE A FAGGOT. MAY THE FLAMES PURIFY YOUR WRETCHED SOUL FAGGOT

White fuck boi bullies her and tries to take off her hijab, she fucks his shit up and walks away, he takes off hijab and she fucks his shit into the next dimension. Suspended and becomes a laughing stock, probably will an hero soon. Happened recently.

Hey OP, are you from MN too? I went to this high school during the height of the Somali Immigration into Minneapolis.

wuts with all the fucking dubs

White men are weak as fuck

I'm not but i have a somali college friend who shares all the #memes and #content from minneapolis

startribune.com/viral-washburn-high-school-fight-video-was-a-hoax-district-says/410736925/

apparently it was just banter, well done though

they are unstoppable until you knock off their towel as shown in the last second of your video.

God damn, those swings were fire.
No way he could have beat her. He should be glad she turned and had to fix her hijab.

this is now a get thread

Bitch boy got out-boxed by a girl. Pussy-ass pale nigger.

All these hood niggers claiming this as black pride, yet they would never fight without "muh homies"

>whiteknighting a beta bitch boy
Stick to the subject, retard. Pussy-ass pale nigger got fucked up by a girl.

CRINGE

That beta pale nigger bitch boy getting fucked up by a girl truly is cringe. You're right about that.

Of course he's a pussy ass bitch suburban boy. But he doesn't represent whites in general, nigger.

Sixths!

Check'd

that but i think he meant your webm

They have that angry chimpanzee strength

It would appear so

That pussy as beta pale nigger even is worrying about his faggy emo hair in the video. Gay ass fag tosses his hair back like a fag to look pretty after getting his shit rekt. He flips his hair back. AAAAhhahahahahaha

White boy kept his defenses up rather well. This bitch was just throwing reckless punches. If he knew any better he couldve easily countered

Noice

Yes, now that's pretty gay, even myself with long hair wouldn't do that fighting someone else.

He got stuck constantly. You obviously can't fight. You probably got knots all your in your head like that pussy ass defenseless pale nigger. AHHHHHhhhhahahahaha

that fat ass nigger bitch has a really weak right hand

First rule of fight club?

>fat ass
*phat ass

>nigger bitch
*superior black woman

anybody that knows more than a few "black women" knows that they are far from superior

they are literally some of the dumbest, most angry people on the planet

>because a few people represent all of them

Two can play that game.

the white fuckboy is the hero right?

Yes, he is the patron saint of getting beat up by girls he tried to bully.

Newfag doesn't even know what an hero means. Kill yourself, no, not the meme. I want you to commit suicide.

gay.

Include me in the screen cap - Jim Gordon

Now you faggots know why white women refuse to procreate with white males any longer.
Who would want such faggoty offspring?

Black and Muslim men are superior choices.

>unstoppable
She barely hit him lol didn't even get to the face
>fucks his shit up
were you watching?

Witnessed

Looks like he's dying in the Martian atmosphere