So Sup Forums, how's it about time you do some research on flat Earth?

So Sup Forums, how's it about time you do some research on flat Earth?

Flat Earth was never disproved, we've just found explanations on how everything is possible on the globe model.

Here are some proofs against globe model
>We can clearly see the Chicago Skylines (image), from over 60 miles! Over 60 miles there should be 732 meters of curvature. YET the Willis tower, the largest tower in Chicago, is 442 meters high! You can still see it and almost every building!

>Gyroscopes always face one direction, they resist any force applied to them. On a ball Earth, a gyroscope should appear to rotate a full 360 degrees over a 24 hour period, yet that doesn't happen!
youtube.com/watch?v=w0L7NxP7o_0

>Air Plane pilots make ridiculously long flight paths on the globe model. With unnecessary turns and such. On the flat Earth model, they all make perfect sense!
2.bp.blogspot.com/-MwUN0v_qMjs/VZvdyX7DymI/AAAAAAAAARw/cWD7zRxQxVA/s1600/11059416_10153114836933999_3545207725103786688_n.jpg

ITT; try to convince me the Earth is flat. (pro-tip, you can't)

also general flat Earth discussion and debate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1TUpNkHcAM
youtube.com/watch?v=9CjjbauSvBE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAnLxRvNNc
youtube.com/watch?v=pMp0d8rKRfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA
youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=198s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk
youtube.com/watch?v=XOdfn0CgRrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8hHg5VFAquE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does she really look like she's on the ISS? Or is she really just on Earth. If she were in zero gravity, her hair should go everywhere, yet it only goes upward.

She is actually suspended upside down and slightly at an angle for her to appear as if she is in zero gravity, the reality is, is that hair should go every direction in zero gravity, which it clearly is not. It also explains why her face is red.

b.o.b pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=e1TUpNkHcAM

I am intrigued to here a globe-tard's explanation for how the video above to be possible. The Sun circles our flat Earth. When it sets it gets farther away, it's called perspective.

>Search youtube video of people sending go-pros into space with weather balloons
>It's round
Well, that was easy.

Of course it will appear round, WITH A FISH-EYE LENSE. LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=9CjjbauSvBE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCAnLxRvNNc

youtube.com/watch?v=pMp0d8rKRfQ

How about we take a look at a video with a flat, non fish-eye lense?

youtube.com/watch?v=hlJmBe1eeQA

Interesting how it curves UP on the sides from time to time. Must be nothing.

This is a gif I got from a video from the ISS that I found.

How is she suddenly moving upwards, is it because the nose of the zero G plane that she is in has suddenly dipped?

youtube.com/watch?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=198s

Explain the non-stop flights from Australia to Argentina.

If all you can say is 'it makes a secret stop' or 'those flights are always cancelled', you know you don't have a rebuttal.

What do you mean by flat earth?
Do we just inhabit one side?
What's on the other side?

Aren't you really describing a rectangular prism earth rather than a flat earth?

To them we are essentially in a snow globe. Earth is the bottom flat part, and the ceiling is, I don't know, heaven?
They haven't come to a concise consensus as to what it actually is, because they are retarded.

That is shitty evidence, it's so short you can't even see what is happening. She's just spassing.

What I'd like to know is why would they hide this fact? what exactly is gained from hiding the shape of the planet? Not to mention that people have been stating the earth is round for thousands of years, it's only the dumb christfags that would believe this shit.

>h?v=JgY8zNZ35uw&t=198s
I watched that.

It consisted of strawmans and ad hominems. That video doesn't even deserve a proper refutation.

It's all a conspiracy to get people to stop believing in Christianity or some shit.
I was you a couple of months ago, they never really answer this question.

It didn't go through properly
watch it from 0:12 to 0:24
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhzjx8TsuQk

They gain a reason to take taxpayers money for "space exploration"

They are hiding more land and enslaving us within a large prison

They are trying to dismantle every religion. Almost EVERY religion states Earth is flat and immovable

What do they use that money on instead?

There is plenty of space for us already, what are you talking about?

So if many people believe the same bad idea, it's true?

Just because you can't actually refute any of the points, it doesn't make it strawman, it just makes you retarded.

Also why haven't a single person managed to take a picture of the edge of the world?

I legitimately can't tell if retards or shitpost

I am confused on how he sunrises and sets. If we were on a flat earth then it would be day for eveyone at the same time....would it not. Every country would see the sunrise exactly at the same time.

Then how the fuck does eclipse?

Still waiting for a serious answer...

>bes a flat eather
>doesn't know how to spell very basic words

makes sense

But I thought this was a conspiracy that was there since always. Unless I'm mistaken, region has stated that the earth is flat for thousands of years, yet, there have been people that have stated otherwise for thousands of years as well, way before nasa was a thing. However, you argument is that "they" need tax payer's money? Do you see how ridiculous you are?
>They are trying to dismantle every religion. Almost EVERY religion states Earth is flat and immovable
Right, how silly of me, they are trying to dismantle the beliefs in a magic book. Tell you what, prove one thing in the bible actually happened with hard proof, and I'll start believing your flat earth theory.
On a side note, if you could explain how seasons work on your flat earth without using "magic", that would be great.

They have, it looks like this.

Nice picture, seems like you can go around that, disproving your flat earth theory. Well this was fun.

That is a closeup of an iceberg, show me someone taking a picture off the edge, looking down into space.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOdfn0CgRrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8hHg5VFAquE

retards. The age of anti-intellectualism is upon us. People vote Trump and reject science. This is the beginning of the end

>all those tormented screaming human faces formed out of ice

Space doesn't have an edge, why would you assume flat Earth does? It's an infinite plane of ice, we can test this due to the fact the Sun always rises to eye level. If you go south you will reach the Antarctic ice wall.

Go ask them faggot

Infinite now? Really?
That is an extraordinary claim, that you are going to have to prove.

Ad hominem. I shouldn't be surprised, I'm in a fucking flat earth thread after all.

Space may well have an edge, we simply can't see far enough

No, you don't get to do that faggot. Either stick to the edge being a giant wall, an actual edge that just ends, or infinite. Not the one that suits your argument.

Infinite ice would mean that all matter in the universe is here on our planet. What are all of those little shiny dots in the sky at night then?
Oh and what are shooting stars made of and where do they come from?

Winds in the southern hemisphere are almost twice as fast as in the North. This allows for jet streams. Aircraft can fly through high speed wind allowing reduced drag and the air speed indicator should not show a speed double as fast as the plane should be going, it should be relative to the air around the plane. Also the current flat Earth map is a projection of NASA's image, we don't actually know what the shape of the Earth is, it may be completely different and some points may be closer than others.

>people are actually trying to refute this with logic

Tippity toppity kekles my friends

That's the bloom you absolute fucking moron

The edge isn't finite. After you get over Antarctica it's just ice.

They are only 3000 miles high and several meters wide.

>Winds in the southern hemisphere are almost twice as fast as in the North.
>Winds in the southern hemisphere
>southern hemisphere
You are actually retarded, aren't you?

This picture implies an edge, what's it gonna be op.
Edge or infinite ice?

Where is the space for the infinite ice then?

Lmao are you retarded? If I were to post an image of an infinite ice plane, I would need an infinitely large image.

let me correct myself
hemisplane*

>Flat Earth was never disproved
Seasons
>Disproved

'southern hemisphere' implying globe. you mean towards the edge, right?

your 'explanation' fails once you try to account for the direct return flight from Argentina to Sydney.

Do you also believe in reptile people?

If the sun rised on a flat earth...the sun would rise for all countries...the atmosphere is the same all over the world. So when the sun hit its highest point...we would all get sunlight at the same time on a flat earth theory no matter where the sun laid in the sky We would get it all.

Flat earthier logic

>I believe earth is flat
>looks to see what scientific evidence there is of this
>there is none
>therefore all science is wrong
>pic related

A flat earther calling me a retard.
This somehow doesn't hurt my feelings at all.
It's like the words are just projected at me or something.

and no, I will not believe reptile people until I see proof, but I am not denying them

Then every place on earth would have the same exact season at the same time.
So again, disproved.

Are you a moron? Look at the image again and take some time to think. The Sun has a limited luminocity, only being able to shine 10,000 km away in radius. It is farther away from the Northern hemisplane during it's winter, so in result it is colder there.

What keeps the sun in the sky if this picture was to be true?
You're bound to disagree with gravity if you think the earth is flat.

Explain the direct flight from South America to Australia.

Disproved!

Kekd
>which way is north on the bottom of a ball
Are you fucking serious

How small do you think the sun is....are you saying earth is bigger than the sun. What about all the other planets in our solar ayatem are they flat also? What shapes are meteors and asteroids are they flat also??

First of all, there is NO such a thing as a "hemisplane" let a lone a "northern hemisplane"
Second, your logic only takes into consideration how it affects one part of your map, not every single place, which in reality, it does, it should.

This shit again

The other planets don't exist and meteors are just rocks that God throws every now and then when his wife pisses him off. Learn it

How do you explain the most uniform gravity of the earth?

Do you disagree with the notion that gravity should pull to the center of mass of the earth? Or do you think people towards the bottom of Australia stand at an angle all the time.?

This is still a better argument that what flat tards actually try to pass as proof.

Stop feeding this troll

Shit what about sattelites? I have a family member that works with them on a daily basis and I feel like they'd tell me if the earth were actually flat and there was some massive cover up. I've seen rockets take off, where do those go if earth is flat

You know it

Shit now Sup Forums has me believing the earth is flat, time to go to sleep

If the earth was flat and the sun orbited overhead, wouldn't the sun always be visible to some extent? I mean we can see stars that are light years away with the naked eye, you want me to believe the sun goes too far for us to see every night period?

BINGO!

They can't explain geosynchronous satellites either let alone Kepler's laws.

Come on op, what keeps the sun in the sky if the earth is flat and gravity doesn't work like science says it does?

God.

It's pretty simple. All science just doesn't exist. The actual science that's real was made by us, a bunch of inbreds on the Internet. Join the flat earth society!

That's not an answer, it's a copout.

OP is busy trying to google/bing/youtube for answers from fellow flat earthers.

he can't even answer to the return flight from SA to AU, geosynchronous satellites, Kepler's laws, etc.

OP and his fellow believers didn't think things through but won't accept that their beliefs are flawed.

Flat earth was a known satire movement back in the early days of the internet. These morons failed to see the sarcasm and humor and took it seriously.

Many of them took a single bible passage out of context (based on their KJV only mantra) and think that even God says the world is flat.

Its just a sad movement in this day and age.

Stale meme is very stale

Shut up, you filthy heathen.

Because gravity is still pulling it down to the Earth's point of gravity, ie the core

Ah, so this is the new "atheists cant define atheism" thread. Nice

>what is ground speed

This. Fucking this. The fact that we have to actually take time out of our lives to explain shit to these mindless condescending oxygen thieves is fucking outrageous.

You can ad hominem or try to convince me that the earth is flat.
You can't do both at once.

enter the memes

You will burn in the lake of fire.
Or not, I dunno.

Meh, sounds more interesting than hanging around with prudes on a bunch of clouds, listening to harp music.

It's a shame really. If they could come up with an alternative set of formulas that described the world as if it were flat and could be used to predict phenomena in the world it would be vastly beneficial to the scientific community; much like how non-euclidean axioms were to the mathematics community.

People have a false construct of what 'heaven' and 'hell' will be like.

In the end, we don't live in heaven, God creates a new heaven and a new earth. We live on that new earth. Its not a life of singing praises and wearing white. Its much like modern society without the corruption, laziness, hatred, selfishness, etc.

Hell isn't a place where you end up either. The final stop is the lake of fire.

But anyway, back to your regularly scheduled flat earth programming.