Ask me anything

ask me anything

What is your social security number?

Why are these dubs so godly?

188 657 go fuck yourself

Play any comp games?

because it me

i do a bit, but my computer is pretty shitty and cant run much other than thalos principal and undertale i want to get a better rig too play more games on

Oh so you're a steam player? What's your steam id? Ever played league of legends it's pretty simple as far as requisites, Dota 2? They're not very demanding

What's your name

>ask me anything

Why are you FAG?

In a scale of one to ten, what is your favourite color of the alphabet?

i think i might start to play that when i have a better rig, i emphases that my computer can barely play the thalos principle often times itll crash before i even load it and undertale is quite laggy

because i enjoy it

id go with ham

ill keep that a secret

Oh ok how old are you if you don't mind me asking...? What are you running on? If you have a job it isn't hard to just put like 5 or 10 bucks aside each check to grt some small hardware uodates

19 and no im not working at the moment im going to college. but have thrown my resume out around town alot to get work so i can some extra cash

are you a faggot

no, why are you having a hard time coming out and need a shoulder to cry on

but once im done this coarse and start to apprentice ill be making more bank

Anyone with half a brain can now brute force your social security number. Congrads, dumbass. Go get that changed.

those are not my numbers at all. im not that fucking dumb i just put down random ass numbers

Nice try op, i've already cracked it.

lol ok