Would you watch a movie where Jackie Chan was a girl?

Would you watch a movie where Jackie Chan was a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e_8ahC_D7LU
blu-ray.com/news/?id=14934
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i dont understand the question

By that I mean the "I want no trabble" character that he always plays was played by a woman.

Yeah. Probably
Why?

No reason I just thought the image of a woman doing the Jackie Chan shtick was neat. It would be a good contrast to the infallible female characters we have now.

>Would you watch a movie with Jackie Chan
The answer is always yes.

Or you can just go watch HK/Chinese wuxia movies.

Well it all depends on how hot she is and if and when she gets naked on camera and if she gets raped by a bunch of niggers and creampied isnt it?

If he gets BLACKED then yeah I would

There's really no point to making a thread past 1am on on this board is there?

You men are sick

I dont want no trabble!

>Gets cock shoved in mouth

You got trabble now baby

10/10

Your mind must be beyond warped at this time.

This guy gets the idea, the world just needs more Jackie Chan in movies.

Why would you imagine this?

I already have...

DELETE THIS

Is there anything Jackie Chan can't do?

Love his son.

Being a good father.
Stop sucking China's dick.

Like The Hot Chick, except with Jackie Chan instead of Rob Schneider?

You're fucking right I would.

If only his son weren't a piece of shit.

>jackie chan plays a trap version of himself named jackie chan

delet

I for one think Jackie has had too many roles as a man. Just once I'd like to see him as an older, transitioning woman with problems that people like me can actually relate to. Maybe he could live in Alabama and have to fight a gang of neo-nazis who are giving his hormone treatment center trouvle and scaring people who are in transition away. One fight scene could have the biggest dude just walk up to Jackie and punch him in the dick, but Jackie doesn't flinch as the camera pans up to the bad guys face of suprise just as Jackie (now the feminine version of the name) swiftly thrusts her hand right through the bad guys groin. I'd really be pleased with that.

You sure went through a lot of trabble to write that

You would go through a lot of trouble for what you believe in too.

I didn't go through a lot of trouble in believing that you're a faggot though.

And you're an underdeveloped primate who can't override his instinctual distrust of change. You're like a little kid who cries when you change the tv channel.

I actually watched a movie with a similar premise

Dudes stop fighting this is a Jackie Chan thread

>distrust of change
Naturally, change is for hobos. It's why I only pay with credit. Not surprising that you like change though, since there's a high percentage of people with mental issues (your LGBT folks included) among the homeless.

> underdeveloped primate
But I don't need to take meds and surgery to develop things that aren't there unlike you trans folks.

Yeah, and lets keep it a Jackie(f) thread.

I literally don't even need to retort. That was a terrible attempt at an insult. Try again.

>That was a terrible attempt at an insult. Try again.
Like your own life? I don't have to try again since I am secure in my gender identity unlike you. It's only an insult to you since you're the one starting up problems that don't exist.

You know, why not just go to fanfiction.com instead of trying to shoehorn your irrelevant issues into something like Jackie Chan. Or another Ghostbusters thread to talk about how the sequel will be time to put focus on trans issues?

His later movies do kinda suck, wish China would loosen its grip on its film industry, guess Jackie can't resist money.

Would you watch a movie where Jackie Chan was a big guy?

Why CIA is so based?

Jackie(f) Chan is a fucking awesome idea and it's the fucking zeitgeist. You're gonna get Jackie(f) Chan whether you want her or not. Even if it's not Jackie(f) Chan, it'll be Sylvia Stallone, Mary Wahlberg, or Jill Smith. Face it, it's going to happen. I will remember you on that day and laugh.

Already happened in City Hunter after he gets zapped by electricity

Already happened. Jackie chose her himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=e_8ahC_D7LU

Too bad she isn't funny like JC himself though. WTF was JC thinking? Humor is one of the best thing about him. But she's a good fighter/acrobat,

Huh !?

I'm on this board for the first time, where are the threads talking about movies and TV shows?

No way

They're in 2009

Not be a faux communist.

why would he want to be with a white woman?
they are litterly shit at everything that is important to have in a wife and a partner

Now that I've come to think, is there any famous martial arts actress like Jet Li or Jackie Chan?

the guy from ip man is quite famous

The guy that is doing that Rogue One movie?

Also, I was asking if there is a female martial arts main character in this style of movies

Michelle Yeoh from Crouching Tiger hidden Dragon

Ming-Na Wen maybe?

Just because she played Chun-Li doesn't make her a martial artist.

the caucasian/asian hybrid race is the best

i dont even know what you are on about
there is also Maggie Q

She is much as a fighter as Van Damme

he thought with his dick
she's probably a 6 or 7 in china

Don't say thing you can't take back, user.

She played Chun-Li in the Streetfighter movie. Also she is not a martial artist.

Whos the honeyboo on the midright?

Well, it looks that she trained with Jackie Chan, so she knows how to fight.

this is one of jackie chan's daughters

>that's a 11/10 in japan

Who are the 2 qts...?

>asian
>qts
what is next, are you gonna say that white women are great?

>She played Chun-Li in the Streetfighter movie
great for her i guess
>Also she is not a martial artist.
yeah sure

This

blu-ray.com/news/?id=14934

>And do you have fans asking you to kick their ass now?

>Ming-Na: They keep asking me what form of martial arts I take and I've studied martial arts in the past, but not so seriously where I've gained my black belt from one or the other. In Wushu there's no belts. So I say it's my acting form that [gave me my training in] martial arts.

>Is it all choreographed?

>Ming-Na: It's choreographed. We work really hard. I think Brett and I being the fighters in the team, I think we do much more of our own stunts than most actors could do and we're very proud of that because we've grown so much from the beginning of the pilot till now in how much we've learned with our stunt team. I feel like I've acquired a new skill.

>"you want some bick-bock-lauooo"

thanks for proving my point senpai
clearly she is a martial artists
maybe not a superior one, but still

Ok she isn't qt. What's her name friend

no idea, i dont suffer from yellow fever senpai
but does Jackie have daughters? maybe those are his then?

>Would you watch a movie where Jackie Chan was a girl?

marry me

I would watch a movie where Jackie Chan plays a woman and Jackie Lin plays a man.