What are some good films about oppression and revolutionaries?

What are some good films about oppression and revolutionaries?

Note that I want films, real cinéma , not flicks or movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OoczY
archive.is/LZbUB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone explain that picture to me?

I don't get why the cops are dancing around this sheboon

Passive aggressive behavior.
Who will lose the game of chicken and go full agro? It's only a matter of time.

White men are naturally cowards and pussies. They're terrified of a little girl. Look at all the body armor. They can't help it.

It's supposed to show how strong and powerful she is in just her simple dress standing steadfast as militarized police race to arrest her to be compared to the Tienanmen square scene. What they don't say is that the cops are dressed like that because niggers were throwing bricks and fireworks at the cops and even caused one officer to have spinal surgery and a traumatic brain injury.

Viva Zapata
Doctor Zhivago (though its more in the background)
Battleship Potemkin

I hope you didn't just make this thread to shitpost, OP

niggers stage a scene to antagonise the police because they're stupid.

They're wearing 100 lbs of armor and 50 lbs of equipment and trying to pull her into the line at a run as quickly as possible.

>all this dindu projection

dam, that's a fat cop.

>hurr durr I can stand in front of people literally paid by the government to protect me
>sooo brave like wow

for you

"protect"

How can american blacks be so far back in the times? In England they're just normal like everyone else.

All this shit that american blacks do makes me hate them.

American History X

>In England they're just normal like everyone else.
Except I'm pretty sure there was a BLM protest in Bongistan recently.

How much longer is this BLM shit going to last in the US when the new cohort of first-year sociology majors have to enter the real world, where you stake your claim with people you trust, not those who preach gospel and then leave their closest loved ones high and dry at the first sign of adversity?

fucks sake. didn't know about that. 'Black Lives Matter' has fuck all to do with anyone English

like 5 people out of a million get shot by police and they're usually repeat criminals. Who cares

pic related

@71900592
pushing this shit makes me think youre underage.

A good, periodic mini-film drama would be Oz on HBO

Fake and gay

The Battle of Algiers
fuck em whiteys

DR PAVEL CIA

Man

Get WOKE lil' bitch whitey.

fake

More cops have been killed by niggers than the other way around.

I simply don't understand the mentality of you people. Are you middleschoolers? Is your mother currently ill and your whole family is worried?

If you don't reply to this post, aliens WON'T abduct you tonight.

god help which every idiot is stupid enough to marry her

Nether Film nor TV related. By all rights this thread should have been deleted shortly after 02:01:57.

Fucking niggers

Enemy with Jake Gyllenhaal

They were running towards her and coming to a stop. Of course nigs lied and say they were backing up.

bump

>to be compared to the Tienanmen square scene

AYYY

Fucking SJW needs to be purged.

Difference between actually risking your life against an oppressive regime that will not hesitate to liquidate your entire bloodline and then this protesting morons against police that will never even touch them.

Like the police here are such vicious animals. Most of them are all right and will leave you alone or at worst tell you to fuck off if you did minor bullshit.

oh jeez I messed that one up I thought you were talking about something else

can't expect people to know any of the actual history behind the tankman picture, just some vague cultural osmosis knowledge that it involves oppression

I'd fuck her a create a half-breed child. I'm not gonna pay child support or stick around, though. She ain't pretty enough for that.

Jesus fucking Christ dont even draw remote comparisons to Tiananmen Square in China, you are just some dumb SJW i guess

>In England they're just normal like everyone else
"no"

sheeit

Gladiator
Gangs of New York
Equilibrium
They Live
Wall-E
Dredd
The Matrix
Artificial Intelligence
I Robot
20 Year a Slave
Django
Fight Club
Butterfly Effect
Lord of the Rings
The Truman Show
Soylent Green
Batman vs Superman
War of the Worlds
40 Year Old Virgin

Not true.

>More black people jailed in England and Wales proportionally than in US. New study finds seven times more black people per population are in prison – in the US number is just four times as many

archive.is/OoczY

>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

archive.is/LZbUB

>you are just some dumb SJW i guess
Did you even read the rest of the post?

guess Im wrong. sorry bud.

Also, to most people, the point of the tank man wasn't whatever the hell they were protesting about, but rather the picture.

The point of this whole thing was the pic.

You might want to check out "Z". It's an old french movie.

BLM is the one doing all the comparisons. Little do they know they are birthing more racism.

What did he mean by this?

Replied.

Fuck you.

someone needs to shoop in a DBZ power aura

Fuck you.

>How can american blacks be so far back in the times?

They're keeping alive a culture that goes back 500 years.

Black ghetto culture originates from the lawless lands between Scotland and England where the English tried to impose rule. The Scotch-Irish moved to the American South where they killed each other massively in blood fueds (Hatfield & McCoys) and duels (simultaneously Scotland went through a Renaissance as their worst left). The Freed blacks living with these low income whites adopted the culture from then on out, later spreading it into the cities during the world wars work Exodus.