So Sup Forumsros, I'm kind of fucked. I just got arrested on charges of possesion of a stolen firearm...

So Sup Forumsros, I'm kind of fucked. I just got arrested on charges of possesion of a stolen firearm, and possesion of marijuana (1g). The only question is, how fucked am I? I dont really give a fuck about the weed charge. I know that possesion of a firearm is a state jail felony here in Texas, but im just wondering how many years i could be facing. Or any other good legal advice. Pic related.

\\\ why did you even steal the firearm in the firstplace

To sell for money, i got bills to pay. And putting in these applications certainly aint doing shit

2 years minimum plus 5k fee

Hire a fucking lawyer and have them do all the talking for you.

Did it occur to you that possessing a stolen firearm was NOT A GOOD IDEA..?

Go directly to jail nigger. Stop breaking the fucking law.

People tend to pay bills using money from A JOB

>Also, stealing a gun in Texas of all places

6 months with half depending were you live you'll be fine . Jail is easy peasy as long you ain't no bitch

maybe if you did dress/act/talk like a nigger/trash you wouldnt have so much of a problem with applications

I hope you rot in jail you fucking shitlord

Get ready to have your arsehole widened

You're looking at 5 year minimum

if you're a 1st time offender you might get 3

No less than 3 years for real...

It's not just the stolen fire arm... but the weed/ drug charge that's gonna be the nail in your coffin... In the judges eyes ..

Good luck

plead that you are confused and have been rasied from the "Wrong home" and that you could have a shitload of community service hours,

Sentenced to 5, 2 years suspended. If it's a first offense, and good behavior, paroled in 2 years.

OP, do yourself a favor. You're fucked so don't bother with bail. Just go to jail now. Get your lawyer to file a bunch of continuances, stretch out that shit as long as you can. It might be as long as a year before you're sentenced. Have your lawyer make time served as part of your sentence when you get your plea.

Damn, already bailed out.

If you suck the judges dick you get 4 months taken off.

Actually depends on whether or not you're a negro

just kill yourself.

there's no chance you'll ever be a productive member to society or even a worthwhile human bean.

You knew this was the wrong way to go about living, why did you choose this route, OP?

How old? First offense or not? What city?

How much was Sup Forumsail?

Don't give a shit about you. I hope you rot in jail for the max time and get butt fucked by a big cocked nigger named Bubba. Your a fucking crook and a stupid one at that for getting caught and you deserve it.

I had pretty much the same conviction in UK (but coke not weed) and got four months prison time and two week community

You're.

Don't call people stupid if you can't nail basic fucking grammar.

sorry to hear op, i wish you luck, hopefully you won't do time but i'm from Australia so what would i fukin know

This is America, not pussy British law.

op can you tell us on exactly how you got caught, did the officer point his gun at you?

ahahahaha what a stupid goddamn faggot.

enjoy sucking prison cock. prison cock sucker.

Hurry up and write a letter to Obama. Since he couldn't pass the firearms laws he wanted he's pardoning all felons convicted of breaking firearms laws.

Grammar corrections on a copypasta kek

>copypasta

Nice damage control

nice newfaggotry exhibition

>maybe if I call him a newfag I'll look like I know what I'm talking about

Take the plea for unatgorizedpossesion of an illegal firearm for 5 year adjudicatedprobation, dontfuck up ,bedrug freeand pay ordo comunity serice, and once ur done get urrecord exponged andstop being a nigger

That is assuming this is your fist felony case and the color of yourskin doesnt match a shithole

>maybe if i rebut with implications of implications i'll look like i'm not a huge faggot.