Welcome To Kratom General #1

Welcome To Kratom General #1

What is Kratom?

Kratom is the slang word for a plant called Mitragyna speciosa.
It is in the coffee family, and is primarily grown in Southeast Asia.

Is Kratom legal?

In the United States and Canada Kratom is legal, although it was threatened to be scheduled in the United States.

What are the effects?

People describe it as euphoric and pain relieving.
Some even report as it helping with stress, your mood, and even helping with social anxiety.
Kratom has also weaned many users off of opiates.

Is it addictive?

Kratom has had no reported cases of addiction that cause major physical pain, and is reportedly equal to addiction of caffeine.

Can it kill me?

Kratom has not been responsible for any deaths.
Aside from that, if you take to much it can cause unpleasant sickness.

People recommend you measure with a scale how much you take instead of using teaspoons.

How do I take it?

Kratom comes in a few different forms but is typically only sold in these 3;

Tea
Powder
Extract

Tea is sold in Kratom Bars, and can be made at home.
You can also buy tea bags with Kratom in them but it's very weak.

Powder is the most popular way of using Kratom and is used in some cases to make tea, but is normally mixed with water or other liquid.

Concentrate is very strong, and is not used offten, but typically comes in a small bottle with a dropper or crushed.
It is also used to make tea or chased with a liquid.

All of these taste HORRIBLE, you will definitely want something to chase with.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tldr

>op is faggot
>kratom is not economically viable as drug

bumping for interest

Call me a faggot all you want but it's done a hell of a lot more good than you.

Bought some Thai today and I have to say it's my least favorite so far.

Meng Da is honestly my favorite as a well rounded type.

Where can I buy it. NY fag if that makes a difference

Reddit is a great place to buy, one guy I bought from who was very nice and the quality was great.

His name is Sofaking and he had no problem shipping to me in Florida.

kratom is great, but tastes like absolute shit. pretty much if I decide to do krater I know I'll have the best dreams but I will for sure throw up at some point in the night

I agree. I can barely take it myself, but it's better than a illegal alternative in my case.

How would you compare Kratom to oxy? Do you get constipated from it? Can you fuck when on it? I heard chasing it with orange juice is common.

This is how the world sees you

youtube.com/watch?v=uWu3JqLMImY

Fuck kratom. You either press +20 00 size capsules and then swallow them all down quickly or ingest powder with liquid(which tastes god fucking awful no matter what you use). It's okay if you've got literally nothing else to do but god damn is it a putrid tasting drug.

Constipation is a big problem with most Kratom users, some have reported lower libido but I have never had that problem, if anything I am more horny than usual.

I would say it's very similar to oxy, but I have not taken it often, the best I can compare it to accurately is being almost exactly like opiates.

Like I said it tastes horrible, pretty much nothing you can do to stop that, but in my personal opinion the benefits outweigh the consequences.

Bumping, if anyone has a question about dosage or anything else feel free to ask.

how much is a usual dose for you

Is there a good site to buy? Fuck Reddit.

What would be the best dosage for someone trying it for the first time? Also, what's the best strand to just relax and listen to some Zero 7?

r/kratom mate that's the best place to start

getkratom has been a good vendor in my experience. I've bought 5 or 6 orders from him

On a related note, I much prefer Kava due to Kratom's horrid taste

How much is a usual dose? I did about 4 grams in a cup of water.

R u OP

How often a week do you take it? I've been interested in trying it, and have heard that the tolerance builds very quickly. Sometimes have to wait a week for it to even do anything again.

I'm not, sorry. Just another kratom / kava adventurer

Not OP, but experienced Kratom user here. A good dose for your first time would be 2-3 grams. I did 3 grams my first time and it was good but really intense.

What kind was it? Dosage depends on the person. I do about 6-7 grams of white in the morning and about 11-13 grams in the evening of whatever I'm feeling like. It does taste awful but I love it. I just mix it with water. When I first started I would mix it with chocolate milk. It almost covers the taste up. Also do it on an empty stomach

About 5 teaspoons. I have a very high tolerance so it takes allot

Meng Da, about 2 teaspoons first, if you song feel anything, take another.

>Also do it on an empty stomach

This is really important. An empty stomach can be the difference between it kicking in in 15 minutes and an hour and a half. For whatever reason, this has a much bigger effect on kratom than any other drug I've tried.

Don't be sorry awoo. I haven't done Kava yet but I am thinking about ordering some. I had this vape additive awhile back called Relacsin which is derived from kava and it was really sweet. Gonna order some of that shit rn

Don't waste your money. You choke down this vile powder, only to find that it doesn't even compare to 5mg vicodin.
Stop spreading disinfo... this is not a "recreational drug", nor suitable for any serious pain.

3 times a day if I'm very stressed, but I don't sleep for very long, so that may add into my consumption. Twice is really all o should do, but then again I abused Opiates for 16 years.

Kys u literal sack of shit

>only as addictive as caffeine
Caffeine is extremely addictive...

You are A getting the worst shit on the market or B talking out of your Ass.

I have broken possible in my body, I'm in constant pain and it's the best thing for me than what I was on, so take your bullshit uneducated self out of here.

I just did it in water and not the pills for the first time the other night and it reminded me of drinking morning glory seed extract because of the color. but it winds up just tasting kinda bitter so its good.

Alright. It's really easy to get screwed on bad Kava, so make sure to get a vendor which sells noble Kava.

"Gourmet Hawaiian Kava" has been a great vendor in my experience. He's expensive, but he grows all his shit in Hawaii and I've yet to have a bad batch from him.

I personally recommend Mo'i for a semi-drunk feeling or Mahakea for a muscle relaxant

I'm going to order some then in that case. Plus I only abused opiates for 4 years (which is honestly the only reason I've been wanting to try it).

Where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking? I would avoid headshop Kratom but I mean if that's all you can get then you can actually score some decent stuff from time to time there.

feels like a pretty strong hydrocodone buzz
on about 8 grams right now

the best head shop kratom ive gotten is OPMS brand

Ok sweet man thanks for the info. I'll check him out for sure. The vendor I get my Kratom from also sells kava and their Kratom is absolutely top tier always so I might see if he'll hook me up with some to try.

Maeng Da

>Kratom Crazy

I have done a shit ton of kratom, and I believe it is more addictive than most kratom advocates would lead you to believe. After daily use for several months, up to about 12 grams daily, and this has happened to me twice now, my body would become tolerant to the opioid-like effects, and I would be stuck feeling only the stimulant effects, which are extremely potent when not counterbalanced by the opioid effects, and would cause me to have anxiety attacks. Then, when I quit taking kratom, I would have anxiety attacks from the lack of opioids or whatever the fuck that is in there that feels like an opioid.

I've been addicted to actual opioids, and, no, it's not anywhere near as addictive as actual opioids, but I believe it can still be very addictive.

Nice digits and nice mang. Feels the same way for me. But only like I said earlier, when I dose on an empty stomach. That part is crucial for me. Glad you're having a good night

This guy knows what's up.

I've not had allot of experience with lava because I always hear about people getting screwed but I always here good shit about them.

Glad to hear, opiates are a fucking evil drug and I'm happy to have been clean for 2 years now. Beat myself up every day for how long I let it control me.

>lava
I would fucking hope not.

I mean Kava you auto correcting Jew.

I think that kratom and smoking a hookah synergize very well

You may feel this way, and everyone is different I suppose, but I've never had any problems, then again I've never had any problems with alcohol.

constipation is a huge issue with opiods/opiates.
Kratom is neither, despite acting on the same receptors in the body.

I kicked a 300mg hydrocodone a day habit thanks to kratom. As a side note, i disliked oxy. I also hate codeine. Loved my hydro. Miss my norcos..

If not for Kratom, Id probably be dead or riding the horse.

My go to supplier is MuSynergetics. I prefer Maeng Da strains.

Sadly, I have chronic pain issues, herniated c3,c4,c5...plus other problems i havent had diagnosed yet.

Id rather take kratom daily opposed to being a slave of big pharma.

Kava is the shit, I drink it a lot for anxiety since I don't want to take benzo's and it seems to work the best out of anything not pharmaceutical.

I feel you man, it honestly wrecked a lot in those 4 years for me that I couldn't even see at the time. Glad you're clean now 2 years is pretty good I'm at close to a year and a half now.

I usually have to have something small on my stomach before i take it or else its bad news..headache and all kinds of shit.
my night could be better but at least im feeling kinda good hah
you dont have any for tonight?

im opposite of you..dont like hydros...used to love them when first starting out...LOVE oxy..love dilaudid.....actually really dont like heroin

>300mg hydrocodone a day

Gawd DAYUM

I thought I had a bad problem when I was taking 60-80 mg a day

MuSynergetics has some great kava extract. As well as lotus. Anxiety hasnt been an issue of mine, but theres is very relaxing.

Ive been clean of opiates/opiods for going on 5 years now thanks to kratom from them.

I do have some. I just did 10 grams of Bali Gold like an hour ago. Feeling great mate. That's what I've heard from a lot of people but I've never gotten like any adverse effects from it except the occasional wobbles kek

Honestly everyone is different with what they prefer from what I've seen. Not OP but I love hydro's they started it all for me. But oxy I didn't really like much. I loved morphine and methadone towards the end of those days the most. The fact I could slowly take 50mg of methadone throughout 2 days and have it last as long as it did in my system was amazing.

60-80 mg a day is still pretty bad

Kratom is definitely addictive, man. I don't care though. I love the shit.

Some people have real problems.

its easy to build up a tolerance when you have docs handing out scripts like candy.

My life was going down a slippery slope at that time...it wasnt a cII than mind you.

Now I take about 12-18gms of kratom a day and can actually function normally with no cravings.

If DEA schedules it a CI, i dunno what Ill do :(

Kratom has helped me with my severe anxiety. I would try to hit my gmhead because i couldnt control my thoughts and it was driving me to killing mtself. Idk how it works but kratom shits that down.

Also fun to use recreatibly

Did they actually prescribe you hydro with no APAP in it? Or did you have to do cwe's? I hope to god you weren't taking that much goddamn APAP with your hydros, else your liver is probably fucked.

Sometimes if you ask for it they will. Assuming you already have chronic pain and a constant script for them. At least back then that's what I did. Not sure they would now though that it's a schedule 1

yes...with apap. Dont ask me how my liver still functions.....because even Im in awe that im still alive. I was addicted for 5+ years.

I just turned 40 2 weeks ago. Im thankful to still be alive for my 2 daughters.

>inb4 pics...
fuck off...those are the only things i still live for

3-5g

In regards to strain, it's a little complicated. Conventional wisdom says "Green is a balance", "Red is a sedative", "White is more energizing", but I haven't found those to be true.

I'd recommend Maeng Da or Green Bali from a reputable vendor to get a feel for yourself. Your body's unique and, quite honestly, each batch is different in potency. Find a good vendor and latch onto them. (/r/kratom really is helpful when it comes to this)

Those of you doing >1g of kratom- are you doing extracts or what?

Same dude, I have a daughter who grew up around me and my wife on opiates.
She's almost 15 now and has some issues because of it, plus some other things from when she was a kid.
We tried to medicate her for it, and I sat and watched my daughter become a shell.

With this, she's able to calm down, speak normally, and even without it we have seen improvement.

hydro with no apap is not c1. Its c2 just like regular hydro. C1 is considered "experimental or of no medicinal use"

shes 15, she'll be fine. Trust me.

My oldest is 22yrs, youngest is 16 months. Yeah, im old af.
Dont medicate the daughter unless absolutely necessary. It could cause more harm than good.

shit yeah good vibes to you sir
nice trips

I actually own ezkratom if you guys want to google it, would love to have you as customers!

You are paying way to much from getkratom. Go try ezkratom

Is the active water, fat, or alcohol soluble?

Iphone keyboards suck dick. It also completly removes ny back pain when i stay up for hours

She was taking them in such high dosages, by doctor order, that she would be sent home from school because she was so drugged up. Makes me fucking sick when I think about it.

dont beat yourself up over it man. If doc scripted it all, you just felt like he knew best and got blindesided.
Aint your fault. No parent is perfect. But nows the time to be understanding, supportive, and do what you guys can to fix that shit.
Stick to it and things will turn out "normal".

Both those seem to be out of stock. Have any other suggestions?

lololololololololol

it is addictive. ive been trying to quit for 3 or 4 months now. been using it for about a year and 3 or 4 months.

it does have negative effects on your body. mainly it dehydrates you. you'll pee all the fluid out ya body. im at the point where i drink some water and pee it all out in a couple minutes.

over the past year i have watched my finger nail turn from nice and clear to cloudy and with all those little ridges and spots because kratom fucks with your nutrient uptake blah blah blah

the withdraws suck if you stop.

my advice dont do it kiddo

None. Kinda like coco powder.

Micronized Mo'i & Mahakea are both in stock. You can mix those directly into what you drink. I usually put about 1Tbsp. Micronized into a 8oz glass of Orange Juice, and it turns out well.

Nene's going to feel like a sedative, if you choose Instant Nene. Don't take too much or it won't feel good.

I know, I just hate it for her.

Anyways. I have not seen any other alternative to to kratom so far, aside from akuamma seads. Shit scares me man.

Sweet, thanks bud

Np. Be warned, it will dehydrate you similarly to alcohol. Down a cup of water before bed.

Bump