Is Sup Forums ever right about anything?

is Sup Forums ever right about anything?

Ah hell nah!

no

The reddit invasion = Batman v Superman being panned = any review site (including patricians ones like cos, rym, SAC)
Moderation being behind the cuck spam

maybe

Yes. We said the movie would suck and would be shilled by feminists. The movie DID suck and literally every top critic review includes feminist propaganda.

its Sup Forums that are going on about this film, and they're always right.

It's not getting released in china(the only market that could save this trash financially) because they have an embargo on all movies with ghosts in it. They are going to lose their ass

I'm not saying no one can like it but why can't they just admit it's a chick flick with stupid chick flick humor? It only appeals to women and dudes on dates with fat black women

>we
But you're not we, Sup Forums

>if you don't like the ghostbusters reboot, you must play videogames

The fuck? I guess if you do like ghostbusters reboot, you must like macramé then? You fucking stupid autistic faggot.

>dawn of meme
>1.7b

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WOW

I didn't say anything about if you like the flick or not
I said YOU weren't Sup Forums and I'm starting to believe I'm correct based on how upset you seem to be

>That BvS prediction

hahahaha holy fuck

Nope.

and neither is Sup Forums

>suicide squad at $870 million
Wew

>Sup Forums
>caring about a dumb movie right now
It's Sup Forums. Movie does seem like it sucks though, the reviews seem positive just based on the feminism aspect

>suicide squad above civil war
DCucks confirmed retarded

>xmen more than cap 3

this person was a big time idiot, was not worth screencaping to prove them wrong.

>I said YOU weren't Sup Forums
You too tumblr.

Right about this

I told you last time, No

How much did Deadpool make in the Body Odour?

holy fuck he actually did it