I got pepper sprayed today. It's not really as bad as television would have you believe, I mean it fucking sucks...

I got pepper sprayed today. It's not really as bad as television would have you believe, I mean it fucking sucks, but it's not the worst thing you'll ever experience in your life. In a protest if it mattered enough I'd do it again. AMA.

Last thread I made was about a gunman in my dorm so I'm not surprised this one failed.

My face still hurts

story time?

I've been peppersprayed too OP, numerous times to be honest.

It feels like about how it sounds. Getting pepper in your eyes. It stings for a really long time, but the burn is relatively mild. What sucks is how many hours it takes to wear off. I've had lots of people say they had trouble breathing around it but never had that problem myself, pretty certain those people are just whiny panty wastes.

But I agree Pepperspray ain't shit

There are different levels of spray, while the experience you had might have been tolerable don't go into situations assuming all sprays are that harsh. The shit my local max security prison used would put anyone and everyone on their ass.

>plebbit

my duty spray would flatten you in literally one second you pussy

Cover yourself in petrleum jelly and take a nicewarm shower

> been drinking since 10 or 11 am
>it was 11:00 pm,
>drunk as fuck
>talking to security guard
>long night he wanted bud
>start smoking with security
>kid walked through and kicks back door open and leaves
>we were next to door
>security like wtf
>kid flips out starts throwing punches
Continuing even tho no one cares

I was in a dorm in tdcj that got gassed by a canistwr from a "grenade launcher" fuuuck, every orifice in my body was leaking, even my butthole, fuck all that

Wow no replies until I start writing about what happened
Yeah, one of the girls that got hit was allergic. I'm so happy I didn't turn out to be I can tell you

This is the reason i gave up being acriminal, i can handle stbbings, riots, getting hit with a mop bucket, but those goddamn mucus releasers are no fucking joke

Have you tried bear mace?

Yeah, your story telling skills suck balls, please dont continue and fuck offfaggot

>guard started spraying at the fuck
>hit him in the chest hardly really doing shut
> hit me in the fucking eyes in the confusion
>then some bikers then some girls
>rip security guards job
I was never mad about it.
Someone who didn't get sprayed tried to start a fight with him so I defended him. He was scared and acted on instinct. Okay or eyes hurt whatever It doesn't last forever

Yup

You sound like you live a boring life, and being pepper sprayed was the most eventful thing to happen to you in months , so you felt the need to tell anons.

Nah, being a world champion was.
Just felt like posting a Sup Forums for nostalgia sake after the good old days

I let my friend spray me with bear mace point blank in the eyes at a smokeshop on video for half off a pipe. Its actually kinda hard to breath at first but after 20 or so minutes it starts wearing off, but itll burn for an hour or two... the worst part is showering after. I had it all in my hair and the spray washed all over my body in the shower, my dick was on fire.

How long is your peepee?