We speak like gentlemen until QUADS last thread was ruined

we speak like gentlemen until QUADS last thread was ruined.

I was the OP of the last thread, dear sir. I declare myself rolling for this cause.

Sir, you were a true hero. we owe you much thanks

the madness was simply wonderful. we must do it again.

roolin

I daresay good sir, this endeavour seems rather pointless...the trips were barely achieved in the last thread. I do believe we have been outwitted...

I say! I expect it will be quite a while until such a scenario happens.
I am off to beat bald bishop, if you catch my phrase, and shall return in the morrow!

You are welcomed fine sir

are you saying that you would like for the scenario to end?

*hrrphh
This thread will surely 404 before the morrow. How can one condone such nonsense?!

niggers

top of the morning to you, ladieszz

You are the only uncultured one here sir. What right have you to barge in unannounced? Leave your barbaric slang ouside of this fine establishment!

I do suspect a spook is in the midst.

OP from last thread here, I made this one if you prefer

butler, send me a quads

Gentlemen! What if, we have this wonderful gentlemens club every single day?

Such an uncouth thread. How dare you participate in such foolishness? I will remain here among the presence of gentlemen.

Let's make it as concurred as YLYL or REKT threads

I say chap that is a most becoming idea. This world needs a place where fine gentlemen such as ourselves can escape the drollness of everyday life.

Indeed! We shall spread our unbutchered wings and send a message to this site at once.

Huzzah, compatriots! We must maintain avid support to this thread for it will surely cease by the break of dawn!

Fucking dumbfucks playing a stupid game. You all should hang yourselves to put an end to your pathetic lives.

Perhaps we can bring some culture to this loo they call Sup Forums. I consider this a worthwhile endeavor.

Ah ya fucken cunts

Rollio

The door is this way you filthy monkey

Roll

We must also keep the commoner menace out! This little miscreant is a prime example.

Mind your manners negroe!

I shall say! This place needs to spread more culture into the young boys of the 21'st century.

He is scared of the revolution of gentlemens!

Friends,

It is important to remember that we come to Sup Forums not only for passive merriment and an approximation of female company, but also to practice tactful conversation. We do this not only as a distraction but as a way of life. In the digital age we must not forget the power of language, we cannot let brevity take precedence over clarity, even for the sake of being immediately cogent. It is our right, our duty, to speak in a manner most convoluted, so as to nourish a healthy and sustaining community of likeminded windbags.

Negroes go in the mud hole where you belong.

Nigger nigger nigger look at me I like to be cool online on Sup Forums. The only place I can act like a fucking retard and everyone will think it's cool
Xdddd. I'm such a fucking faggot nigger sand nigger spic cracker shit slim ching chong rice faggot trump trump trump shekels gas the jews Hitler WAS right. Lmao xDdddddddddddf

Mmmm it seems like you have trip dubs there sir
Tell me your secrets and you can have a female slave of your choice

The quality of the thread which we currently reside is the decrepit spawn of the original creator who is neigh more than a degenerate homosexualle.

such barbarism.. please, take that tomfoolery elsewhere. I bid you good day sir

Go away you miscreant. Only gentlemen are allowed in the gentlemans club.

Off by one you unlucky fellow
Say anyone want to partake in a glass of cognac and riddcule my servants

roll quad dammit

I say. Thine level of autism is severe. Hast thou considered self destruction via assisted suicide?

I'd ask you to take note of your actions today sir and look over them for only when a man faces his true nature can he step one step closer to becoming a gentleman such as myself and my consorts

Gentlemen! Let's see those watches!

I almost lost thy shit there sir although I have been misinformed as it was only trips, sorry for just arriving as there were many posts to scroll through

rolling for chimp time

Sorry friends, we must fraternize no longer, our time here is at its end

Sorry friends, we must fraternize no longer, our time here is at its end (i messed up)

it's not quads

SHit

quite

did you want quads good sirs?

fornicate the authorities