Moar fluffy faggotry

Moar fluffy faggotry

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dpsIZ
fluffybooru.org/post/list/Scootafluff_Comic/1
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1267899/Cruel-video-shows-men-torturing-blowing-cat.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Goddamn. Is this a never-ending thread? If so, fine by me.

Fluffy classic right here.

the skippy comic is gr8, new page came out recently.

Dinner time here. will continue posting story after.

say hi to mum for me

what are some good well written stories you're following/finished reading ? i've been quite tired of simple images or poorly drawn comics, and booru stories lately are pure shit. One of my all time favorites is "Fluffy rapping at my chamber door" on the booru

Have you read a Mare's Melancholy?

imgur.com/a/dpsIZ

i will now, thanks dude

Bump for conclusion

Just Booru it. At least he gave us a lead in.

Sauce on this fluff-ball?

Bump

Bump

Fucking check'd

No problem. I have enough good boy points for my favourite tendies

please keep posting skippy when u return.

Bumpo

not sure of the character, but the artist is squeakyfriend

Anyone suggest any stories focused on heart hewties? Dats da bestest!

This. This is what fluffy needs to return to. Stupid as fuck fluffies who will do anything to please their owners because, hell, that's their genetics/programming.

Also, writefag here. If there's a thread tomorrow I might take requests.

Stories about justice for mistreating babbehs due to fucked up heirarchy imposed by the mummah i.e. bestest and poopie babbehs. Focusing on heart hurties rather than shitty "user had an idea. Go to toolshed. Find a hammer. This will do " nonsense.

Yeah, I'm usually not up for writing the blood and gore for the sake of blood and gore. That doesn't interest me as much as the psychological and emotional side of things.

Does that make me more or less sadistic? I dunno.

requesting "poopie babbeh" abuse. not stories of brown fluffies/runts getting rescued/coddled, but mistreated, neglected, and shit on

And just to remind: I'm going to bed now, lol. If a thread exists tomorrow, I'll see what I can do. G'night, fellas.

here, have some rape

right by the pile of shit, where it belongs

My poopeh babbeh supply is low from what I can see.

I have the most intense boner please continue.

the latest from abuse-sir

...do these things hate brown/bald babies, or runts, or something?

You must be new. Yes.

Yes, and ones that have a horn and wingies at the same time.

I've grown way too tolerant of this shit.

I'm craving some real animal abuse. Any help?

Yes. Your local psychotherapist. Alternatively go and clean your room and yourself to destroy those myriads of mites. That ought to do.

>wanting actual animal abuse

the fuck is wrong with you

You're getting too close to the edge there, user

I need the rest of it

wew

No, stare into the abyss. Start with cats, they provide the best reaction, great pain noises and you can see the pain and fear in their eyes unlike other animals they are smart enough to understand what you are doing. Dogs just are like "this hurts but you're a human so I will power through/this must be good for me after the pain" cats though, cats understand you are hurting them just for the joy of it and the feeling from their reaction is borderline orgasmic. Fire is fun, tying them up and beating them is better.

Plus, kittens and cats are easy and cheap to come by, cheap to free, nobody really knows when you get a new one as a play toy, and body's are really easy to dispose of.

nice dubs

also this comic is shit, its such a fucking mess. post some mwike, faggot

If you don't like my contributions, make your own

Current last page. It's not finished yet.

you tried so hard but still nobody cares

>imgur.com/a/dpsIZ
damn wish there was more.

Nice quads, m8.
Also nice dubs. Thank you for the comic that I'll read later when I have more time.

In case anyone cares, the scootafluff comic is updating again. I'd post it, but I draw the line when it comes to saving this autistic shit to my computer. Have a website instead.

fluffybooru.org/post/list/Scootafluff_Comic/1

Don't worry bub. Happened to me too. Us sadomasochistic degenerates gotta stick together. dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1267899/Cruel-video-shows-men-torturing-blowing-cat.html

How new are you? It has been posted for years, if you check the archive. It's not going to stop anytime soon.