Sup Forums My gf is pressuring me to watch her get fucked by a nigger. Am I crazy to even consider this?

Sup Forums My gf is pressuring me to watch her get fucked by a nigger. Am I crazy to even consider this?

If not bait? Dump the bitch.

If bait? Dump your life.

dump her, if she's asking, you've already lost her,

See

No whoa whoa whoa I ain't dumping this piece of ass. I worked for this.

How the fuck have I "lost" her? It's just something we're talking about.

I feel like having a threesome isn't something anyone should be coerced into doing. She's obviously missing something or craving something she's not getting. It would be bad news if she's no longer sexually interested in you.

Dump her. The minute after you dump she'll be knee deep in nigger spunk. Win win.

It's not going to be a threesome. I don't get into guys or especially nigger cock.

You are fucking stupid, dump the bitch

Fuck you, why is this "stupid?" IRL people talk about things with their partner. Maybe if you weren't fapping to waifu and traps all the time you'd know that.

This has to be a troll thread lol

Lol she's gonna do it behind your back anyway bc your girl's a slut f a m

Just do it... but take pictures for her family then dump her, everyone wins.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK

Whoa wtf are you talking about?
She would never do that unless we both agreed to it. Jesus, everyone in this thread is a kissless faggtot.

I realize this is a troll thread, but once your gf brings up wanting to fuck another man even once, it's over she is or will cheat on you. she is done with you, you are just some nice free food and money.

i get that this is fake

but for any of you real fags that are ever faced with a gf saying she wants an open relationship or to fuck other guys, dump her slut ass immediately and save yourself the trouble

You shut the fuck up faggot.
Why is everyone trying to turn this thread into being about me?

No, now you are stupid. You want to be cucked? Then go ahead, let your bitch get fucked by a black guy. Just realize she WILL take advantage of this and do it behind your back. Then shell kiss you a goodbye.

You'll be sucking nigger dick in 2 months.

The fact that she even floated the idea to you means that she's going to do it, one way or the other. She just doesn't want to feel guilty about it.

Faggot, if you didn't dump her the second she even began to bring this up you are a pathetic excuse for a man.

Look we're just TALKING about it, OK? And she gets more intense and horny sexually after she brings it up. You have no idea how good of a fuck she is.

WHAT? WHY THE FUCK WOULD --I-- BE SUCKING NIGGER COCK? WTF?

No she isn't you just a faggot who thinks his trap is female

No she would never do it if we decided no as a couple. That's just how we roll.

Fucking pathetic

Fuck you. WHy the fuck do I need to DUMP her?

i also want to ask my gf to do it but its not easy to find a bbc

Ah. So she has like a cuckold fetish? Is your relationship stable otherwise? Some people are capable of having an open relationship but it's not for everyone.

The fact that she'd even dare to suggest it to you means that she already has no respect for you.

Leave her, now.

Or if you like being a pathetic bastard then let the nigger fuck her, then eat his cum out of her snatch while he fucks you too.

This is what happens when you ask a question and don't like the answer. Op expected to find justification but just found the truth ( his relationship is over) and can't accept that/ is too afraid to leave her

Those aren't even the same person

She probably already is, good thing she has a nice little beta to serve her as she fucks other men.

My white wife is black owned. She loves black dick and can't get enough.

Also she fucks me on the regular.

Like almost every day

I don't know if that's related...

It's like she can't get enough

Of

My

Black

Dick

You shut the fuck up.
Now.

You know, I'm sure you're cool and all but if you tried to say that shit to me in a bar or something I would smash your fucking face, faggot.

I love the idea of slutting out my gf. Go for it.

WHY THE FUCK IS MY RELATIONSHIP OVER
WE'RE JUST TALKING ABOUT
TALKING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK

The truth hurts huh?

I said shut up faggot.

Good one faggot, you are more likely to let me fuck your woman and then suck my cum out of her than you are hit me.

if you gonna do it choose wisely otherwise you can get a regular black cock

>How the fuck have I "lost" her?
>My gf is pressuring me to watch her get fucked by a nigger
>pressuring
>pressuring
>pressuring
>pressuring

You lost mate, dump the bitch or enjoy the taste of black milk every time you kiss her pussy

Plot twist: ur so called gf has a penis too and "she" is pressured by u to watch u how ur balls touching another's guys black balls.

Don't worry OP we don't discriminate faggots like u on Sup Forums

sexy daddy

op is going to get his heart broken when his gf cheats on him and then shoot up his high school kek

OK that's it. Fuck you.

Only taking Serious replies from now on.

I'M NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT FUCK
I HAVE A JOB

I'd dump the bitch on the grounds that she would willingly fuck a nigger let alone want to try to cuck me.

we have been replying seriously user-kun

>tfw OP askes should he go through with it and when we say no, he rejects it

Go through with it then, why bother asking for advice if you're already set on not leaving? Fucking retarded ass cuck wasting everyone's time

>Am I crazy to even consider this?

yes, you are.

No
all you faggots are doing here is trying to outfaggot each other as to who can insult OP the most.

None of you have ever kissed a girl. None of you. Ever.
I have.

>nigger cock

She burns coal don't stick your dick in her hole.

The fact that you are getting angry shows u know it but can't accept that. What would happen if you asked your girlfriend to fuck other chicks because you fantasize about the all the time? She'd dump you on the spot

Look all I'm getting here is "dump the bitch" and "you're gonna suck nigger cock."

Fuck you.

Serious replies from now on ONLY.

You kissed a cheating whore, not a girl.

Yes OP. Don't be a beta cuck faggot.

Fuck you I am not a beta I would kick the everloving shit out of you for saying it too.

OMFGOODNESS
OP IS A VIRGIN AND HIS GF IS TALKING ABOUT GETTING FUCKED BY A NIGGER AND MAKING HIM WATCH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH

>gf is pressuring
>gf has alread ythought of it
>gf has fantasised about it
>gf has possibly even cucked you already
>she's trying to shift reponsibility for her degeneracy on you
>if you say yes you give her the green light

>you guys are just faggots XDXD

Yes even considering it means you're fucked. Dump her then dump your life.

Option A) Leave her

Option B) Let her commit to bestiality and cheat on you

You clearly don't want Option A so go ahead you fucking cuck,

Oh and make sure to post pics and vids ty

this is almost impossible to find

I´m fucking serious. You dont like the replies because you are so in love with the bitch that you are even consider it.

You know if you let her do this now she will do it over and over again?

It boggles my mind there are men like OP who would willingly let their women fuck other men. It's just so pathetic, it disgusts me men can be that weak.

>I have kissed a girl
>a girl
>kissed
>not
>his
>gf
>is a virgin

>iimplying I´m black

Sure mate, whatever make you feel better.

For ur information only bc ur gf dressed like a girl doesn't mean she is a real female. She is still a man in women's clothes. Learn the difference faggot.

OP here.

The gf just came home.

I'm going to have to get off the computer now. Fuck you faggots who talked shit.

Fucking love Clover. too bad braziers doesn't like to show guy's heads.

Cuckold detected

Make sure you help her wash the cum out!

Here is serious reply.

>ARE YOU REALLY THIS THICK OR ARE JUST ""ACTING"" LIKE A BRICK?

>pic relevant

fulfill your womans fantasies m8

>user!
>i saw all those pictures on the computer you were discussing so vigorously....
>so... it's okay then?
>you'll let me do it?
>great! he's already here.
>this is Daquan

>say yes
>shoot them both

problem solved now now just blame it on gang violence