Hey guys I need some advice. I recently got evicted so my good friend gave me a place to live...

Hey guys I need some advice. I recently got evicted so my good friend gave me a place to live. His fiancée is cool as shit we smoke weed together every day and I'm kinda starting to like hanging out with her better than him. She's into the same music I am so we're really starting to bond since I met her just over a year ago. Anyways he went to bed early because he has to work and usually our other roommate comes to the garage to bake with us but she's out. So tonight we went out and she's almost like one of the guys so she makes sex jokes and gay jokes all the time with us. But she was making some tonight that were almost like she was saying hint hint. I could tell she was really high and she told me she was horny which she's never done. I dunno if she's starting to develop feelings for me or she was just horny but in any case it's something I don't know how to approach and deal with. I'm also socially retarded so I might be making this all up in my head.

Sorry no greentext I'm too high but tits for your troubles.

So, like a piece of shit, you somehow get evicted. And then, like a piece of shit, you want to fuck the GF of the bro who helped your worthless scumbag ass out of homelessness.

I hope you get her pregnant, he kicks you both out, then you have to spend the next twenty years putting a roof over the head of that skank and your retard kid while she cucks you and fucks all your friends.

Don't be a piece of shit and fuck your buddy's fiancée. He took you in and gave you a place to stay. Don't be that guy. He tries to make a move on you, say no, and tell your bro what happened.

Don't be a dickhead.

Do not, under any circumstances, do ANYTHING to fuck this up. This includes fooling around with this girl. Even if she attacks you while naked you are not to even so much as touch her. They have given you a place to stay, and if he is a good friend like you say he is then you will not ruin their engagement. It may be tempting but it's a no brainer.

This is the best answer. Please read and re-read until it sinks the fuck in. Hint hint asshole.

make sure you give signals you aren't into her and dont be a dick to your friend

If I took in one of my friends and they wound up fucking my fiancée, I would cut his balls off and make him eat them.

Just so you know.

Awww.. look at all the Sup Forumsros that grew a heart today.

While everything every single user has said is the best suggestion.. it's not the only one.

I shoot for the "fuck her in their bed" option.

U know u wanna..

My friend, everyone telling you not to make a move is a cuck. Cuck your friend who gives a fuck? Do what YOU want to do. Do what makes YOU happy.
Their thinking of how it is wrong is why they're cucks, unlike you and I.

I didn't get evicted because I was a piece of shit. I lost my job because I came from the oil and gas industry and I was renting a house by myself.

I appreciate all this you guys but I don't want to fuck her. I couldn't live with myself if I fucked it up for them I'm in the goddamn wedding party. I mostly wanted advice on how to let her down gently should the situation arise. I like her but only as a friend and if something does happen I want to stay friends.

Shut your fuckhole cunt

Thank you any suggestions? Like I said I'm lost on how to deal with it

Take the pussy even if it wasn't a "hint hint" you're fucking retarded if you don't.

So, apply for another pipe job. Experience and mobility of a single man is an attribute in the pipeline game. The Colorado fields were booming a few years ago, I think its known as the Bakan Shale. Or go to alaska. Do you x-ray weld, do telemetry, or control room stuff?

I guess when you collected from the layoff, you just pissed through it for the last six months?

Man I can't speak to how it is for you guys but I'm a Canadian. The area I'm in is rough to find a good paying job as it is, but couple that with the fact that our new PM is liberal and has an agenda to move away from oil and gas just compounds the problem. That's a whole other thread thougb haha

stop hanging out with her alone at night

That's a solid idea but it doesn't usually happen that we're alone together. Our other roommate is her best friend so they spend pretty much every waking hour together.

You're just making political excuses. Jobs may be static, but experience beats greenhorns anyday. You're just not willing to travel outside your comfort radius. I bet you're not twenty miles from the job you lost, or where you were born. Based on the immature horseshit about your friends GF, you are not more than 23, and I'm guessing it was your first big-boy job. Its time to scrape up a few bucks and look for better opportunities.

Fuck I gotta go to bed though I'm beat. Thanks for all the replies even the ones telling me to fuck her.

Good night astronauts.

Ok one more before bed I guess lol. For what it's worth I'm 25. I've been to 3 different companies over the past 5 years but doing basically the same job. It's very physically demanding and I'm starting to develop repetitive stress injuries in my knees. So while that is where I hold the most experience, it's not what I want to go back to. I don't think I could. The jobs I had before that were retail and I don't have any sort of post secondary. So maybe you can understand my pickle.