TORRENT WHEN!?

Please Refn, leak it like you leaked on Elle

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1rmxPpoorlVxN
youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467349737973.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon, I hope. The cinemas in my shithole country aren't even playing it.

Saw this at the cinema on Friday. Was fuckin hype

Just go watch it at the cinema you dingus. It's a mostly visual film anyway so well worth seeing there.

periscope.tv/w/1rmxPpoorlVxN

Neon Demon Q&A with Refn and Jena Malone

Just fucking pay to see it you degenerate faggot. You are acting like a goddamn street urchin begging for fucking change.

Same
NIGGA DON'T YOU THINK I WOULD IF I COULD?! I'M SOME GODDAMN FUCKING PEASANT, PEASANTS CAN'T EVEN APPRECIATE KINO WHY DO YOU THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO THIS PRESTIGIOUS WEBSITE

3 months unless they decide to release it early considering how poor its doing

listen here mate, the island that is Australia has not succeeded in getting movies that aren't 100% mainstream but they've got dece wages so why dont you literally FUCK YOUR OWN FACE CUNT

It's going to be meh anyway...

It's Elle Fanning. Classic "Hollywood Princess Complex". Probably won't ever get involved in a project that ain't as safe as possible...

I'm glad I saw it in the theatre, it was really great, seeing it is the theatre is best way to see it, the theatre experience is the way to see for sure, the best and greatest way to see it, see it in the best theatre, it's great

Stick to the crying about ghostbuster and game of thrones threads kid

all you bois thinking the torrent is so I can save all my shekels but no, the only way I could see it in a cinema is by boarding and international flight.

are you actually retarded or just pretending to be for a joke

anyone who knows the first thing about NWR is that "safe" literally isn't in his cinematic vocabulary

Yeah, because I'd sure watch any of those...

Actors also make the film, have you noticed?

Elle Fanning is no Mia Goth...

this film contains
rape
necrophilia
cannibalism
murder
pedophilia
it's not exactly "safe"

The soundtrack is up on Spotify

didn't make it to the theaters here

Demon Dance is a fucking lit song. Cant see the movie so i just have to image what is happening. Probably a club scene if i had to guess

it plays at the end of act 1 during a hellish and surreal fashion show presented entirely in red strobes

pretty excellent

I don't see what makes it seem otherwise...

Again, only in the Elle Fanning Gardens this would be a prove of being "risqué"...

>Elle fanning is no Mia Goth

What the literal fuck are you even trying to say

>Yeah, because I'd sure watch any of those...
I think you would
Your postology suggests it

>Your postology suggests it

Misleading random associations comming from you.

Not such a big subject...

They had it in the only multiplex cinema in my town, for one week. One week. And it was the shittiest screen. And only on weekdays. I couldn't fucking make it.
BluRay is slated for late September. Jeezus.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PCxz3KyFc

Same here.

Posts like these make me appreciate being a Europoor

It will be released on Amazon Prime in September

ayy

September

But I am Europoor and they're not playing it anywhere. Fuck this shit. What was the point of being in the EU if I can't even see mai waifu on the big screen?

I feel ya, mate.
If anything, this movie is the ultimate Elle Fanning showcase.

Waiting till September is going to be pure torture.

Just have a trip to France.

I live in fuckin Estonia and they show it here.

Sounds like my kind of movie.

ad 1: an attempt rather
ad 2: yep
ad 3: yep (not shown onscreen)
ad 4: yep
ad 5: implied

Saw it yesterday, it's only playing for four days in my country.

It's excellent. Two-thirds of the audience stormed out at the end in a huff, obviously expecting Drive 2 rather than The Holy Mountain by way of the LA modelling scene.

I can't wait for more people to see this so I can have some discussions about the imagery and symbolism of this film, Refn seems to be hinting that most of the LA creative scene are devotees of Aleister Crowley.

[incessant retching]
What did she mean by this?

So it's another Hollywood Babylon fable? I guess that seems apparent from the trailers but I was hoping for something a little more interesting. Is the symbolism as blunt as OGF or is there at least a little subtlety this time? Also is it the crux of film or a supporting element?

I'm hesitant to catch this is the cinema after OGF.

It's actually a teenage horror flick. That's what Refn has stated repeatedly and that's how this movie should be enjoyed.

A slick, elegant film about beautiful girls and demonic possession.
If you consider the titular "Neon Demon" a true entity and the driving force behind what's going on, the movie actually makes 100% sense.

It's a good teenage horror flick.

You know what, fuck it. I've got the day off so will go and watch it. We'll have something to discuss then.

Of course. There are definitely worse ways to spend your money. As long as you get used to the fact that Refn simply didn't choose a Hollywood-approach to making a movie and you don't disregard the "supernatural" undertones, you can get a lot of enjoyment out of that movie.

It's not a "pretentious" movie in that it never attempts to be anything more than it is. There's no hamfisted symbolism. There are SMYBOLS, yes, but they're not used in a heavy-handed manner but rather in a "nice touch" manner.
And don't cringe at the Kubrick reference early in the movie.

However, let me issue one more caveat: "Subtlety" wouldn't be a term I would apply to that movie.
The movie shows you its goods and it does so in a pretty darn straight manner.

It's NOT "Drive 2". It's rather "Bronson 2" in terms of characterisation. It quite literally features characters that say "This is what I am. Love it or hate it. Take it or leave it."

>releases on the 4th of August in my local cinema
Better than nothing I guess.

The symbolism is extremely subtle and requires you be very well-versed in Thelema, Kabbalah, Masonic symbolism and esoteric occultism to really pick up on the meaning of it all. I expect it'll go sailing over most people's heads.

Loved this film. Wasn't sure about the last act but the final scene saved it for me
I'm surprised you amerifats got it uncensored considering your stance on sex. I assume you know the scene I'm talking about
I don't know how I'd compare it to OGF though

>I don't know how I'd compare it to OGF though
Just don't.

That was... rather sickening actually.
Mybe it was just because of the copious amounts popcorn I had stuffed into my face at that point though.
But man, was this drawn out.

>Hide shill threads
>Hide shill posts
>Report shill posters
Your kind isnt wanted here.Sup Forums is for the discussion of film and television not for the shilling of neo-pretentious teen garbage.

>like you leaked on Elle
rude

>Indie shit
>pretentious
Pick two dumbass yuropean.

omg how awkward

She's just ridiculously cute.

Just go back to squirrel-hunting and roadkill BBQs, shithead.

This guy owns a theater. I'm certain of it.

>When a yuropean is BTFO instead of mounting an actual argument the yuropean instead resorts to ad hominem

>When the Amerilard is too stupid to realise they did it first

>When the yuropean actually has to resort to the child's argument of "no you".

Wouldn't bother if you can't see it on the big screen tßh, visually stunning but the entire 2nd half will have your eyes rolling every 5 seconds by how stupid it is.

>tfw pointing out that an argument is not only unsubstantial but completely invalid gets mistaken for "no you" by some uneducated new worlder
>tfw I don't even know how to feel about this anymore. Is it anger? Is it sadness? Is it some sort of utterly miserable pity?

I saw it in the cinema and the only people who seemed to enjoy it were the three 15-year olds who sneaked in after it started.
It makes Only God Forgives look good.

Garbage ass movie

SEMEN DEMON

>calling a refn thread a shill thread
You're new on Sup Forums aren't you?

Movie is ass, she dies in the end and they eat her

He was making kino irl you pleb

hot af to be honest

Smarmy bastard

I'm just waiting for the rape scene to be leaked. So if you find it lmk.

well that's ok because Neon Demon is clearly the much better film

Only God Forgives was a generic revenge thriller done in an art house style for shits and giggles, Neon Demon's plot is actually somewhat memorable and raises many more thought-provoking questions on our obsession with beauty

also cinematography is cooler

The rape scene is short as fuck. There are way more boner-worthy sequence way before and soon after that though.
Firstly the photoshoot sequence where she awkwardly stands around in a pair of soggy panties and the necrophilia sequence where Ruby (Jena Malone) fantasizes about Jesse (Elle) touching herself while having sex with a corpse.
Elle has never been more lascivious and titillating.

Oh my goodness!

Do you guys think Refn tasted Tyrone Thundercock's semen on her lips?

im about to release my amazon prime in 5 minutes lmao

slutty fuccn neck

>petite girls with bubblebutt

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467349737973.webm

She likes the girl better.

>no one has shopped her face into one of those blacked posters alongside the nigger yet
step it up cuck posters

keep telling yourself that

me I acknowledge reality and hate this fucking stupid cunt accordingly

TIME FOR BLANKET MONSTER!

Thank you, I went through the entire thread and didn't see a single completely retarded pleb post and was fucking worried until you came along.

Her boyfriend is actually white though. Does that soothe your inferiority complex?

I like it up until the last act, it kind of lost its subtlety. I know that's what it was going for but I still didn't really like it.

Stop projecting your interracial fetish on others.

>practically sitting in his lap and holding his hand nuzzling up against his shitskin face
>it's an inferiority complex to be disgusted by women who would degrade themselves in this way

The scene it's in is great, the song before it was catchy too, called "mine" by Sweet Tempest.

Lmao

Here's your validation

*HEAVY BREATHING*

frog here, saw it yesterday in theater

that was some weird shit, but the music and visuals were awesome

a lot of plebs disliked it in my theater though

Same, the popcorn wasn't loving that wretching.

The inferiority complex consists in you deeming your dick unworthy of Elle (which it is) and projecting this fear onto a black dude whose dick is most certainly considerably larger than yours.
This is some serious beta behavior.

wretch (n.), from M.E. wrecche
1. An unlikeable, extemely unpleasant person; a creep
2. An unhappy or unfortunate person

retch (v.), from M.E. *recchen, *rechen
1. To make an unsuccessful effort to vomit; to strain, as in vomiting

>he's not a nigger
>fucking manlet
>reeeeeeeeeee

Has nothing to do with his dick and everything to do with her seemingly lovey dovey association with a subhuman nigger.

There's no real credence to the BBC meme and I couldn't give two shits about the image you posted because it doesn't involve a white woman acting lovey dovey with an ape that's predisposed to higher incidence of STDs, abuse of a significant other, low intelligence, spontaneous violence, a culture with no value or history and genetics that would pollute and destroy Elle's if he ever got the chance resulting in a brood of disgusting little half-nigger mongrels that look nothing like her or any white child. On top of all this, children might see and emulate her behavior.