Drug thread. Been doing heroin for awhile and I've been using the same connect, so it hasn't been a problem...

Drug thread. Been doing heroin for awhile and I've been using the same connect, so it hasn't been a problem. He's out of town and I met another junkie who's about to pick me up at 3:00 am to go pick up, I might need to buy her a bag but w/e I can afford it. Any advice from other heroin addicts?
>Yes I know I'm stupid for doing heroin
>I know how pathetic it is

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.420chan.org/opi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are stupid and pathetic. Get help.

Shoot up as much as you possibly can in one syringe

I know man, but seriously right now I just need some help knowing how to handle a new connect. It's a shady game, and my normal dealer is reliable and not a junkie but this chick is a total head and I'm kinda worried. You're right though, I'm a pathetic piece of shit.

Haha. Not that dumb. Been using long enough. Sorry bro.

Its killed alot of people I know by now.
So do it if you want to roll the dice since it may be fentanyl cut h.

boards.420chan.org/opi/

Thanks but I always taste before I take a full shot. Ran accross only a little fent dope, always managed to sniff it out before I shoot it.

Did gas a few times with a mate and it made me feel great.

Should I continue to do it regularly or is it addictive enough to affect my life?

I usually just wait for my guy to be ready again, I've tried going through the Mexicans in town and always get a shittier product and it never weighs right plus it takes a lot longer picking someone up and getting it then having to drop them off it just sucks. So what I'm saying is wait until your guy gets back and next time buy a 8 ball it's cheaper( if he hooks it up my guy does 3 gs for 225) and you will have enough u too he gets back

If kills brain cells fast just do real hard drugs faggot

What is gas? I'm from the US so I don't know what that means. So you mean gasoline? In that case you're retarded and should move on to other drugs.

Drug laws have killed a lot of people, champ, not heroin.
If it were legal, OP could buy it at a known concentration from his pharmacy.

As long as you arent on the needle you aren't pathetic yet. I'm a long time opiate user, been using prescription opiates since I was 12, I just turned 18 last month. Anyways, I did heroin once and snorted it, I was feeling amazing although I wasn't nodding out or anything. I haven't used H since cause I prefer oxycodone.

what state do u live in op?

Yeah man but I'm at the point where I just want a hit. I know I'm becoming a junkie but whatever. I'm more afraid of being robbed or getting shot. The girl that's picking me up for the run is a white chick, and her connect is another white chick.

Fuckn ae legalize all drugs

Speed.

If she is a big junkie be safe man I've been ripped off a lot that's why I always wait but if u do bring a knife I never bring any guns because getting caught with dope and guns is like way worse so fuck all of that

If she is scoring for you it is polite to give her the dregs and a squirt

Florida. Southwest Florida. Dope isn't that easy to come by here, pills are King. But my dude gets straight fire from the east coast. Pic related.

That does look awesome I live in Colorado black is everywhere out here

I plan on buying a bun and cutting her off 2 bags. Just because I've got money and a better connect, and I know she's desperate and hooking me up in a time of need.

Same guy (OP) here. I know this dope is gonna be NOTHING like what I normally get but beggars can't be choosers. My dude is out of town for the next week.

If you are going to take a blade don't take it out and threaten them they will take it off you so stab them in the thighs fast as so they fall down then take all the gear

Anybody else like Ritalin?

I like to dose sublingual

>tfw just dosed 10mg sublingually
>tfw euphoric
>tfw cooking weed edibles

Better than the hang this thread is giving me

Probably air horn gas

Semantics

Yes if it were legal it wouldn't be filled with fentanyl and access to preventive measures and locations for safe use would alleviate this
Doesn't mean regardless of legality that people wont misjudge and make mistakes

I do shoot it up. Use micron wheel filter gives the mean rush try 30 or 40 mg 1st try.

OP here. I actually just found a whole 2 bottles of Ritalin from the early 2000s and a couple bottles of adderall 30s all for my "adhd" which I found out later was misdiagnosed. Should I sell this shit? I've got about 200 Ritalin 20 mg and 90 adderall IR 30 mg.

you were dumb enough to start doing heroin so you can't fault him for trying. Its not just in the same ballpark its the next seat over.

Also im a skeleton do not trust a thing i say.

I love how that shit smells.

Thank you Skelton.

You could send it to me post haste lol

Man I dunno if they'd still even work. I have a ton of them though. I think it's why I don't like uppers. I was like 12 when these fucking things were prescribed and my parents forced me to take them.

Sure what's your address?

Not me, user don't trust.

obviously dont let the bitch run off with your money. If youre buying from someone new dont buy weight. Gettting beat for 20 bucks is a lot better than getting beat for 200. Make sure the shit isnt trash either. take a taste or a toot before you go.

Use this opportunity to better yourself and get some discipline. If you're gonna be a junkie, YOU NEED to learn some.

Use this time to Fight through wds until your connect gets back. Maybe you'll do so well it'll give your body some time to heal all the damage you've done to it doing so much dope for so long. Go to parents house or something and lock yourself in your room for 5 days. Lock away phone and just sleep. Loperdamine, dxm, and any sleeping pills you can find. Water water water. You'll feel so much better after a week or two maybe you'll be able to keep it to once every couple weeks after you realize how hard it is getting off after. I don't believe in never relapsing bullshit. Junkies are going to no matter what. Best you can hope for is sparingly using once you've experienced the literal greatest possible feeling on the planet

Yeah it was a dumb decision. Id been fucking with percs and oxys for a long time and a "friend" introduced me to IV dilaudid and heroin. It's been that way ever since. I know I'm a retard. It is the only thing that helps.

Man you seem to understand so well. I'm gonna score tonight cuz she's on her way then use kratom and lope to ween off til my dude gets back. I need to turn this around. I haven't been using for THAT long so I guess there's still a chance, but you're right... Once you know how it feels you can't turn back.

Too late now the only thing you can do is one of two things, stand up for yourself TO yourself grit your teeth and take your addiction one day at a time. Do a 12 step program and take it seriously. It will be the hardest thing you have ever done and you will think about heroin every day for the rest of your life as a reminder of how little you loved yourself at one point but you keep going on for all the love you have ever felt and all the love you will ever feel.

The second road is the one you have been on and does not end any better than yesterday did, or the day before. The stagnation and depression will get you as the world closes in and you will be found on a mattress somewhere with vomit in your mouth dead.

If all it takes is one person to believe in you to get you started then know that i believe in you.

Also im a skelton, don't believe a word i say.

This is a side of b that i really like. Good on you m80

Thnks mr skeltal. I'm trying to better myself. It's just that opiates are the only thing that have made me feel real and allowed me to be myself around others. No one knows I use besides the few junkies I keep in contact with to score dope .

For anyone suffering from addiction this applies to you as well. You may have fallen and feel like you can't get up, "oh well its too late for me, i already did it once" It is not too late. The only time it is too late is when you give up and forsaken yourself. I like that word...Forsaken It is a very apt word for what you are doing. It means that you took the love you had and cast it away and replaced it with malice. I see threads like this all the time here and i sit and ponder how you could lose your way and forget how wonderful you are by putting poison in your veins. How much joy you have brought to others. at the end of the day you are someones child, you will never grow up to them and to see you like this really gets me because i think of a picture in someones wallet. Creased folds on parents faces worsening and eyes being red and puffy from a night of crying and watching old home movies when they get a call saying they need to ID an overdose victim. You are worth it, it is NOT too late.
And if you ever need a friend know you have one in me user

-Skelton

>Fuck off you attention whore.
What a fucking noob cringelord.

Did you ever think the reason they make you feel real and allowed you to be yourself is because you are wrestling with something you can't come to grips with yourself? Grief shapes the mind user.... but don't go like that....

How do I bang heroin junkie sluts?

I'm not a heroin junkie but I need the sex, badly

buy heroin, tell junkie sluts "hey want some heroin?"

>insert sexual act and i will give you some

You could maybe get some extra cash from selling those, but you probs couldnt sell them at too high of a price. Maybe $3-$4 each.

Drug laws forced on the world by the USA so they can make cash from the never ending 'war'. Similar to their foreign policy which equates to; destabilise regimes that won't give them all their mineral wealth for pennies, invade countries and 'change regimes' to 'help the people.
Fuck the American military machine and their blinkered, brainwashed mentality.

Can you kill yourself instead? That way, there will be one less asshole funding the shiesty syndicates that destroyed my family.

Damn

There's no way it's still any good. Sell it if you're happy ripping people off.

Yeah they need to be hot tho and I don't know any junkie sluts. There are niggers I can buy from but they'll think I'm a cop and how/where do you even meet these lame bitches I don't hang out with junkie ducks but I want some fucking sex this is ridiculous

I'm doing oxy and coke right now

never let anyone know you have money to throw around.

The only thing holding you back is inaction. You are better than this but then again you always were. Maybe its time to start believing again. The filename is kiss of death but im hoping maybe this old rotted out husk can breathe some life into you. Do it for yourself, i want to see you grow into the person i know you can be. I have to go know, i hope my words have touched you but i will make threads here searching for you just to "check in".

Your friend
-Skelton

Not happy ripping people off. I'll give some away for free and see if they still work first. Thanks.
Absolutely but I can't figure out what that is quite yet. I've had a great life, awesome parents, great childhood but I still feel awful all the time.

Damn thanks bro... It's too late tonight I just scored but I want to change.

I met this chick at a popular local bar. She approached me and asked me to play pool while she waited for her friends. We got to talking and I found out she was into dope too. She is NOT hot and I would never bang. I'd rather give her half my bundle than hit it.

Then make it the last one, don't end up as trash being hauled away from a crime scene. all it takes is one day at a time. the days will be hard fought and you will slip and fall but you need to keep picking yourself right back up and trying again.
Failure is natural.
Giving up is inhuman

-Skelton

If it's nos you had, fuck yeah. But watch that shit it's hippy crack

It seems like it shouldn't be that hard since I've only been using dope for a little while. Like I could quit right now and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't even get physical withdrawals... It's the mental part that has me hooked. I feel like a child again, safe and sound and all of my problems seem like not such a big deal. Nothing has ever made me feel so happy.

He would still eventually die or get serious health problems from abusing opiods.

That is the trap. You feel like you can quit anytime until you try to. That is the difference between the knowing and bliss.

Right, you'll stop taking it once your dude gets back. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

So, instead of using a break in your supply availability to go cold turkey, you're gonna risk getting jumped / going to prison / dying to score another source.

Yeah, having a second source will really help you quit. lol.

Fucking pathetic.

Truthhh. i got some killerr right now. i only got two shots left thou.. :(

Hey man, just a random user here so I know what I say means less than nothing.

Go to rehab or something, I've seen many people die from heroin and many who have had their lives ruined by it.

I know this probably means nothing and you most likely wont even see this but I'd feel bad if I didn't tell you this.

I've been clean for over a year now. I miss it sometimes. The rush is like no other..

I don't think I'll be clean forever. But I gotta get on with my life, heroin will be around for me later in life.

Op maybe I can mail you a few bags of NJ shit. I know what you're going through. Hold up while I make a throwaway email.

take a half dose of your new stuff to make sure your tolerance can handle it

Send me an email at [email protected]

you shoulda told your new person beforehand you planned to get her some IME she might fuck you thinking yoou wont

Clean for almost 5 months now. I'm 19 and have been doing H and morphine for almost an year since I was 18. Got started with opiates when I was 16, cwe-ing codeine. I still miss it from time to time, but I know better when I remind myself of the horrible pain of withdrawal and addiction I had to go through. It isn't worth it and it's possible to get clean and stay clean. So my advice is find yourself a good rehab center and stay there till you feel confident that you won't relapse. Delete your dealer contacts, find a new job/education and new friends, and go on with your life.