What was wrong with him? he could've just gotten a hooker. any ucsb fags here btw? where you in class that day...

what was wrong with him? he could've just gotten a hooker. any ucsb fags here btw? where you in class that day? what was your experience like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You should read his manifesto, it really gives insight into what was going on in his mind that made him decide to do this.
He thought he was a god, far above having sex with any hooker. It had to be a beautiful blonde girl who loved him and gave him sex everyday, or nothing.

wow man. that's just sad. where you in ucsb? must've been scary af being there when this happened, I was in LA at the time watching this unfold

>It had to be a beautiful blonde girl
>but he's not even a blonde
So he fell for the memes, basically. He was a dumb spic.

Nah, I wasn't. I actually live in Canada, but I remember watching it on the news and then checking out his channel after. I didn't take a whole lot of interest until last year, though, when I listened to an audiobook of his manifesto and was really fascinated by it. If you wanna check that out, here's the link: youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ

I have to correct myself, I see that he was half-white, half-Chinese.

>It had to be a beautiful blonde girl
>but he's not even a blonde
>He was a dumb chink

Self-hating people are retards.

thanks, yeah I read part of his manifesto and he seemed like an angry person all the time.

He was half-white, half-Asian, actually. The funny thing is that he'd often act as if he were pure white, ignoring the fact that his mom is Chinese. In his manifesto, he recounts incidents when he saw Asians with hot white girlfriends and would say things such as, "That dirty Asian filth got a hot girl, while I, a beautiful WHITE man, am all alone! This world is truly a disgusting, terrible place!".
He didn't think much higher of spics either, like with "I then was introduced to my two roommates. However, to my deep dismay, they were both Hispanic". He was a really twisted and backwards guy.

See:

I didn't see that until after I posted, my dude.

dude was nuttier than a granola bar sadly, he was a really fucked up person.

Basically, the guy was a self-hating retard brainwashed by memes to hate himself. That's the essence of it.

His self-hatred reminds me of Tila Tequile, she has that "I'm white (but not white) and hate non-whites" syndrome. If you look closely at the things Tila Tequila tweets, you'll realize she is brainwashed by Sup Forums often memeing the memes.

People are just retards.

I think it was best that he an hero'd, I remember hearing the police scanners mention that he killed himself and the police sounded glad.

true user. I'm starting to worry about America's gun problem

It's not the gun problem though, it's the people. If these same mental population are becoming leaders of the government, those guns are what keeps the government from having more power over the people.

The Internet has a lot to do with it. The Internet was a mistake for a lot of reasons, especially Web 2.0, but that also doesn't mean the Internet should be banned too. Just like guns shouldn't be banned. Both guns and the Internet protect us from an insane government, regardless of the negatives of it.

The thing is, he wasn't really brainwashed by memes or anything. It was just a matter of circumstances that everything resulted in him being the way he was. He was born into a wealthy family and got anything he could ever want (hell, the kid met George Lucas and watched screenings of all the Star Wars prequels with him (even if they're shit, that's cool af)), he had autism, and clearly was narcissistic and appeared to also be bipolar. All of this shit just amounted to a kid who believed he was entitled to love, as there was never anything in life he couldn't have. The idea of having to meet someone, build a relationship, and fall in love and care for each other was foreign to him, because in his life things weren't earned, they were a privilege, and love - being the thing he desired most in life - was not something he learned how to receive.

It is memes. You do understand, memes don't just exist on the Internet? Memes are not just pictures with captions on it, they are propaganda, popular beliefs, advertising, mind control, norms, customs, cultures, etc., all this are memes that people believe, none of it is either true or false, it is only believed. And when people believe these memes enough they act on it. That's what this Elliot retard did.

Despised coffee shops as well

lol based autistic elliot

I used to spend a lot of time in Isla Vista, the neighborhood next door to UCSB, where the shooting took place. There are attractive chicks seriously everywhere. And it is a beach town so many times women are dressed in bikinis and summer stuff (Santa Barbara has a beach friendly climate basically year round) I used to deliver packages in Isla Vista and would have avoid checking out chicks while driving around or I would get too distracted and probably crash.

I think that was him letting out anger he felt towards the coffee shop. He used to hang around Starbucks all the time and wait for girls to approach him, and would get very angery when no one did.

I was at home at the time the shooting happened, it was really terrible just sitting there and watching it unfold. for some reason, I feel like elliot is suffering for his actions and I hope he is.

I've also delivered a package in the apartment complex where he lived, and the landlords redid and upgraded everything in his unit.

he killed his roommates, must've been pretty vacant after that no?

Christfag

I would imagine so. The sorority houses were tough to deliver packages to, they needed to be signed for and the girls were sometimes suspicious of me as a delivery guy.

So retarded.

This person is just a prime example of how easy it is to cross the line of normality, to decide one day that you should end lives.

He was a normie, REEEEEEEEEEEE

>almost 10 hours of rambling

What a dumb faggot.

Some people are too off with too skewed a view if the world. They have a negative mindset and self image but a seriously negative viewpoint of other people. Normally he'd get an ego check for acting like a douche but somehow he bottled it up.

no I really believe you reap what you sow. has nothing to do with Christianity, moreso I hope he suffers for being a little shit

I skimmed over a lot of his "manifesto". I kek'd every time he mentioned "splashing his latte" on someone.

I remember that too hahaha

Yes but no.
The poster you responded to is correct.

He didn't understand love because he was autistic and spoilt.

He may have had unrealistic expectations because of memes but that's not what fucked him up.

what fucked him up was his ego?

But he's dead doe. That's the definition of suffering being ended

No, I mean I hope there's a special place for him to suffer after doing what he did. Doesn't necessarily have to be hell or Christian besides a Christian would forgive where I'm really hoping he's feeling what he did ten fold

You're just a simpleminded moron is all. You are wrong. He was a self-hating retard. People are not born to hate themselves, they learn it, they are brainwashed by other people, brainwashed by memes. Language itself is mind control, you choose what to believe, you choose what to be brainwashed by. If you don't realize this, then you're not choosing at all, you're just an even dumber retard, a retard like the half-chink Elliot who thought he was white when he was only half white.

Yes. But there are also other factors in between that I had neglected to mention in my initial post.
Many times, his parents (especially his father) were shown clear signs of Elliot's declining mental state, though very little was done to prevent what was clearly going to happen.
When he was sixteen, he broke down in front of his father and others, talking about how he wanted to kill himself and hurt others because he couldn't get a girlfriend. His father also saw his Bodybuilding forums account and various posts about wanting to commit acts of violence and recounting incidents of throwing his drink at couples, and spraying couples with an orange juice-filled supersoaker. His father would later say that he had no idea Elliot was dangerous or even depressed, and that Elliot never showed any signs. His father was probably the one person who could have stopped all of it, but he did nothing and later lied to cover his own ass.

I don't think you understand what a meme is.
A meme is an idea, though, action, etc. passed through people in culture. Wanting to kill yourself and others because of rejection is not a meme. You're actually retarded, please kill yourself. :)

>A meme is an idea, though, action, etc. passed through people in culture.

That's my point, you dumb retard. People are not born to self-hate, they learn to hate themselves from memes already perpetuated by people before them.

Dumbass is supporting my argument without even realizing it.

His shitty book gives 0 insight into justifying his autism murder spree

He was just a self centered narcissist that could not realize that he isn't entitled to everything, he couldn't even analyze his own character

Ok, settle down. We disagree. It's cool. You don't have to sperg out.

Cringed hard over his pathetic grammar. Lucky he is dead....

It's a detailed recount of his entire life. Actually read it before you make a comment on it, as it actually gives a lot of insight into his mindset and everything leading up to him becoming like that.

Not every small thing is a meme. Just because you played MGS2 once and like to use the word in what you believe to be the original meaning, that doesn't make you look smart or anything, it just makes you as egotistical as Elliot himself.

>I think a picture on the Internet with a caption on it is a meme: the post

He didn't kill enough

I never said that. In fact a few posts earlier I said the exact opposite. Great job being completely retarded.

White, drives bmw, son of Hollywood, rich and can't find a gf. You white fags a pathetic.

And you supported my argument, you retard. You didn't even comprehend what I wrote, that's how you supported my argument without realizing it. Moron.

cuck

>half white, half chink
>white

Choose one.

Rich chink has no problem finding gf with asian whores.

Reminder that you should read his manifesto and then read crime and punishment

This sums it up well.

The reason he couldnt get laid is because he was a fag and didnt know it. Women, on the other hand can sense it, which is why they never approached him.

Look at his mannerisms, the way he dressed, cut his hair... You could picture him in a fag bar. Aint no women gonna approach that shit.

Oh well, doesnt matter now, one less fag.

Kek. What a fucking idiot you are.

he was dumb and crazy as shit

Another reason to hate SJWs. This guy was the definition of privilege, not that BS they push these days. He had it too easy, his relatives were obviously too egotistical and self centered to care that he was out of whack, and his sense of privilege, that he deserved a blond girlfriend because of his societal position, despite being short and autistic, drove him mad. Earlier user had it right, self loathing faggots are the worst kind. He could of easily had some decent girl but he wanted the alpha female, just pathetic.

Are you the ghost of this Elliot cunt? I'm fucking glad you can't shoot people over the internet yet...

You mean trump right. This guy was fed with the silver spoon but trump had the diamond spoon.

LOL what a total retard

Wait, what happened? I remember him spamming Sup Forums like over a year ago... I thought it just became a meme.

You're lying, or you didn't realise people were memeing about him. He's been dead since 2014, and I don't think he used Sup Forums as it was never mentioned in his manifesto.

It's balled being a fucking nut case. This was not a mentally healthy person.

Thats true, only poor fags go Sup Forums.

Could a fellow user be kind enough to tell me about this dudes story?

He gives the impression that he had passable looks but a horrendous and repelling personality.
I mean, to be rich in LA and not get pussy is a fair achievement.
Did any anons meet or talk to him at any stage before his final act of wizardry?

He wanted to be new god of the world and serve justice to those that opposed him

It's hard to be brief without leaving out a lot of necessary details, but basically the dude was raised in a wealthy family and didn't know what it was to earn something, including love. So he ended up being angry at women for "rejecting" him (though he never made much effort to approach girls, thinking they should approach him instead). He believed himself to be a god who deserved love and pleasure from every hot blonde he passed by. He then planned on killing every girl at his college and then his younger brother. He only killed I think six people and injured a few others, before the cops started chasing and shooting him and he panicked and became an hero.
He's also notable for his Youtube videos in which he refers to himself as things like "the supreme gentleman" and "true alpha male". I'd highly recommend checking out his manifesto that he wrote right before going out to kill on that day (or the audiobook version by Mumkey Jones, which is very well acted and amazing), and then looking at Elliot's Youtube channel afterwards to see his fall into insanity throughout his life. Really powerful and interesting to see how one can go from an innocent, happy child, to a monster.

Fuck off weeb, Elliot Rodger is the best anime, better than Death Note.

The surpreme gentleman

Wow that's wild, thanks for sharing with me brother I'll check it out. Nice dubs btw :^)

I just remember his pictures being spammed, I didn't know what the story behind it was.