How does one get a colombian gf?

How does one get a colombian gf?

That one looks lika a trap.

by having some $$$$

>Be tall
>Go to Colombia or alternatively offer to marry one

no one cares about your height, i've seen girls dating guys shorter than them

How does one get a Colombian gf who isn't a gold digger from Lake Guatavita?

Be rich and avoid getting kidnapped

by getting a colombian gf who isn't a gold digger from Lake Guatavita

what do they care about

Be white, tall, fit, European and succesful. That's the only way you'll be worthy of a Colombian girl (best Latin American girls btw)

Okay, how about a Colombian gf who isn't a gold digger at all...

physically wise, being good looking

you're talking like if you where something exceptional or unique, no one cares that you're canadian or whatever the fuck you are, if you go after a regular girl from any country you will have no problems, if you go after a bitch with plastic everything and walking around barely dressed you will obviously end up with a golddigger

>tfw no colombian gf

This

I wish we had Latinas here

I thought you had a lot of Brazilians and Colombians in there

maybe in London, but I doubt there's that many

never met anyone from Latin America

Go to Colombia. Talk to a cutie. Date the cutie. Take cutie back home. 100% sollid plan will never fail.

I had a Columbian classmate
I asked him if he could get me some coke and he got pissed off

Why are diabetic Colombians so moody?

Do it everytime you see a colombian, that way you can identify the oversensitive pussies

Can you get me some coke

Kek

Sure

Being chilean.

kek.

Since we got some Colombians around right now.

How practicable is it to regularly do coke when living there for some years? Is the stuff as high quality as one would expect or is it still stretched to western levels?
How likely are you to get busted for doing coke?

Diplomat and want to get into a coke habit if I'm ever sent there.

>How practicable is it to regularly do coke when living there for some years?
I don't think is hard to get it, but you might get it a little bit more expensive by being a gringo
>Is the stuff as high quality as one would expect or is it still stretched to western levels?
Coke is like coffee, we export the best one since people here don't use it a lot, but you can anyways get some good coke if you have connections
>How likely are you to get busted for doing coke?
Not that much

>by being a gringo

B-But muh flawless Spanish

Well if you have good spanish you shouldn't have any problem

With kind and love

Money.

Even Sofia Vergara married a guy when she was young because he had a lot of money in their town.

Colombia girls are gold diggers

Join FARC

how easy is it to get for you? like, for you personally. do you just know someone who knows someone or do you just have to walk right down to the corner to get some?

Buy her from the guy on the corner selling the other main export from columbia.

Work at ICE

I'm not into coke so idk but weed it's pretty easy

so he is sensitive and selfish huh? don't share in their culture

In Colombia being white is like adding 6 inches to your height. If you're already tall and white then that makes
Question pointless, you will not be able to leave the country alone.

Have to be rich, white, and fit. Seriously this is literally the universal requirements of getting any women in a non-white country.

Actually I think the first two will suffice.

Who are better: Brazilian girls or Colombian girls?

tell them you are european and white, bingo. easy game

>Who are better: Brazilian girls or Colombian girls?
both are nigger infested, try argentine

Don't be an asshole, don't take her too serious, legit have fun (women know when you fake it), if you are going to be corny, make fun of it, open the door, pay for the bill (it doesn't have to be expensive shit, that's what a robot will do), have a couple of (REAL) hobbies that will make you interesting, don't have a micropenis, be fit, don't be rude.

You only have to be a non weird foreigner

>You only have to be a non weird foreigner
I've seen latinas turn down average to good-looking non-whites for an autistic lanky white guy simply because of money and status. Women see the world backwards compare to men they only see blurs of color and cash.

>>both are nigger infested, try argentine
Yes but this is actually a good thing because the white women in Argentina are laughably ugly and look like they have Down's syndrome. If you want white girls just stay home, Germany has some of the best, especially Bavaria.

I mean, you'll lose if you try to compete with a foreigner with money, but you only have to be normal to get a girl here without someone with more money or more good looking than you to compete.

lol

>Argentina
>not nigger infested
my sides

Lmao based Chile BTFOd niggertina

The universal and approved method to get a gf.

Assuming it works like most of South America does having some money literally translate to having some money?

As in you have a handful of coins and that is some money?

It doesnt matter latina girls dont like white or black or brown...

They only like green. I swear there is no more selfish group than latina women