Where does the whole "Sup Forums i just ironically racist they dont actually hate black people" meme come from?

where does the whole "Sup Forums i just ironically racist they dont actually hate black people" meme come from?

does anybody who visits anyting other than /fa/ believe this?

also rei is thrash

best grill

Probably because most of the demographic is in HS and under and don't actually understand hatred?

could be, are there any actual numbers on the age statistics for all the boards?

Every nig I ever knew was a piece of shit except a hand full of like 3 dudes.

Dunno I'm a true racist though, been to prison for stabbing a black.

Probably, I just figured this place is for people who have nothing better to do with their time beyond the occasional oldfag.

same, except its 2 for me

thank you for your service

Thank you. Best part is I live in the UK. I said I was mugging him to feed a drug habit so go only got two years. If they knew my true intension it would have been much longer.

did he pepsi?
and wow the uk is fucked, i figured something like feeding a drug habit would only lengthen your sentence.

I'm a nigger

Nah someone with a drug habit is seen as a victim so needs help rather than punishment

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

im addicted to pain killers does that mean i can kill a nigger?

Kill your self

stay mad rei fag

Yeah just do it so it looks like you were doing it for money for the pain killers then the judge will feel sorry for you.

england is fucking cucked

This is now a Misato Thread