Dad just told me natural selection is weeding me out

>dad just told me natural selection is weeding me out

He's probably right.

nice

Natural selection is a myth. Trump is a freakish orange man with a tiny penis, small hands, low IQ and he still became president. He has no skills, no intelligence, no skills. Anyone can inherit a hundred million and be successful.

isnt that pretty fucking dumb given that your dad's defective genes are the problem.

Tell him to fuck off, no everybody is born to reproduce, influence the world with your brain and not your cock

people that are only good at fucking around, should be locked in pens like cattle, only there to reproduce, then the babies all get taken and send to "school" where they determine the retards from the intelligent ones, separate them and send the retards to a labor camps

Intellectual superclass when?

not to do with trump, but I bet if you got 100 million you blew it so fast you wont even know it till you are on the street. Handling money and yourself is part of being strong.

You're wrong on so many levels

y-you too

I don't think you understand how natural selection works in today's world.

Even if we went back to the cavemen times, Trump would still be a strong leader because he's persuasive, and he's big enough to hunt on his own.

Back to 2017, he became president. That in itself is evidence of human natural selection.

Plus I'm pretty sure being a dick is a survival trait

OP here. My dad is a terrible dad that literally never has once done anything with me, but he's right here. I have no social life and no ambition, I just sleep all day. Nature is telling me that I'm going to be left behind

wait till he falls asleep and suck his cock for revenge

Yo ecologist/evolutionary biologist here, hes right, current most accepted theory is flexible adaptivity, stay polarized and uninformed amerifat.

What are your thoughts on Trump?

hey faggot didnt you read this?

>your dad's defective genes are the problem.

>Tell him to fuck off, no everybody is born to reproduce, influence the world with your brain and not your cock

this is the last time I answer to ungrateful faggots

>social life

is bullshit, a waste of life

>no ambition

if you mean, not wanting an expensive car, a big house and a hot wife, then thats good....
modern ambition is focused on bullshit.

he's going to try to kill you in your sleep user...better get him first.

trump is skeletor

Nice made up terms bro

Hes threatened to kill me all the time. He won't sctuly do it but he's got that mild autism/sociopathy factors.

OP again, you sound like the type of person that watched fight club once a week. I don't think you're right

and the natural selection remark is him saying he's decided to finally make his move.

That's not true. Some people aren't born to reproduce. Some people are born fertile. Others are born and they never get laid or they kill themselves because their mind fails. Some people are just failures of human beings.

>Some people are just failures of human beings.

Y U do this

dont say i didnt warn you

what the fuck do you want then?

>you dont like the normie life (or cant)
>you dont like the lone wolf life

what the fuck do you expect from life?

I know you didnt ask to be born, but damn it already happened.

thats what i meant, it was a typo,

not everybody is meant to reproduce. You can still influence the world or society, with your ideas.

Sounds like he wants to be a grandpa while he's still alive.

It's true. Everyone fails. Some get back up and try again, and eventually succeed. Others give up and die failures.

This

Lmao

Ive known this is true but it still sucks to hear.

see, atleast you're funny

Why not leave the genepool in style? Become a raging homosexual, fuck trannies, fuck animals, literally put your penis in every hole that isn't a pussy.