This board is shit now so I'll be the one to finally start a quality thread. Amy Rose is my bae and waifu...

This board is shit now so I'll be the one to finally start a quality thread. Amy Rose is my bae and waifu, I love her more than anything, and at this point, am obsessed with her. No other woman would ever be able to satisfy me the way she can. AMA

This is the dress she'll wear when we get married

>Sonic ejaculates prematurely every time they have sex
>"Nobody's faster than Sonic the Hedgehog!"
>Amy gets blue balled by an actual blue ball

Sonic doesn't know a good thing when she's staring him in the fucking face. She's too good for him tbh.

Rogue is bae
your waifu is shit

You would pick Rogue. She's your typical huge boobed alpha female type. That's fine, but Amy is cute AND doesn't take shit from anyone. I'll concede that Rogue is an okay waifu but nowhere near top tear.

Misattribution of arousal. It's a psychological phenomenon by which people (or hedgehogs) in highly stressful situations (when Sonic saved -- and continues to save -- her life) mistake their heightened emotions for attraction/ love by falsely attaching those feelings to an individual.

>I'll be the one to finally start a quality thread.
>Amy Rose is my bae and waifu

Except for that one time when he totally fell in love with this human princess chick. What a stupid piece of shit game.

>"Amy Rose is my bae and waifu"
>"I love her"
>posts lewds n nudes of Amy Rose for the world to see

You fucking cuck, OP.

Wasn't that Shadow? I don't know, they all look the same to me too.

You can pretend she's not best girl all you want, it isn't going to make it true bobby

.no nudes here my good friendman unless ass counts as 'nude' to you, at which point I say STFU prude

Spoken like a true cuck.

It's rouge not rogue (red in french) and who care aboute cuteness when you can have sexy exept if you want to be a black wizard

I mean, you hit the nail on the head. I ain't refuting anything. You're still a retard for sitting in here for complaining about a thread on /b. The shittiest place on the internet.

>Rouge means red
>Knuckles is red
>Rouge gets a bloody red cunt every time Knuckles fists her

my bad, again, she's not the worst waifu you could have but I put cuteness WAY above sexiness. I think it's way too easy to pull of 'sexy' but way harder to be 'sexy cute' if that makes any sense. Again, rouge is fine, she's just not for me.

W8 the waifu of sonic is blaze, amie is an other friend of saneek (amie mean friend in french)

the fact that you posted this rage, meme, thing whatever the fuck it is. Makes you just as much as a loser as I am. Need proof? Your on here fucking around on /b refuting somebodies choice of cartoon hedgehog waifu instead of either 1) having a life, if it's early out, or 2) Getting some sleep so you can have a life if it's late

Since you're doing neither of those things, you're a retard but I except you either way.

And...you...are...it...
*Breaks Lucile over top your cancer ridden skull *

nice try bromanchoo but she's got a big ass hammer, and she'll protect me no matter what

perk of having a fake 2d waifu

I'm over half the user replies in this thread, OP. I'm just here to shitpost because it pleases me.

I'm sure I'll leave, just as suddenly, before too long.

Krystal is better

sonic can have that idgit cream, nobody wants her

don't worry, that's why we're all here. No biggie

Her boot have juste the same size of her body

You'd look like a fucking smashed apple pie you dumb faggot & No matter how much you yell out her name. Nobody will ever come.

Also I don't care what you like I just like role playing a Negan. You can fuck Amy all you want as long as I can RP as Negan.

You RP as a nigga

I'm not gonna crush anyone's dreams here RP as whoever you want. She gonna protect me that's my RP. But keep being you, that's fine

Isn't it great?!

Her new form in the (Shit game and show) Sonic Boom is pretty good but the character is cringe sadly

At least somebody gets how I feel.
Also I'm a Furry. So I can't really talk shit either. I just like fucking with people. Sorry.

we are 100% good

Lol

Also, I guess I don't know what I am. I see a cute girl or character design and that becomes my jam, animal, human, ghost, whatever the fuck. I don't care. Girls are the best in any form IMO

How draw sonic charactere
>draw a circle for the head
>draw a triange or an elipse for the body
>draw paralel line for leg and arm
>add animal stuff
>add oversized glow and boot
>high color

It's like that Pokemon to digimon image (Take an animal and add tons of weapons and knives and shit)

Except when you do it the sonic way, you get something extremely sexy so I'm chill with it.

*Tosses Lucile to Rick*
I am glad we have an understanding.
But I must ask. WHO ARE YOU?

I'm just a guy with a boomerang

breaking out the deep-cut memes already eh?

I will ask once more...WHO ARE YOU?
(Hint. You must say that you're Negan)

Checked
NO

No , these are my oats brother. You must find your own oats.

I'm Negan

also more sexy girl

For anyone wondering, yes Daisy is also my jam

This thread disapoint me
>not enough r34

Thanks my dood.
Also, Renamon is Sexy AF

The furry face of the meme

I don't do r34 because it's way too easy in my eyes. I like the challenge of finding good, sexy, mostly safe pics. It makes things a little 'harder' and a bit more interesting.
I've got zero problems with Rena tbh

Nice feet.

that being said here's some r34 just for you

Who is on the left

Lol is this my new 4 Chan? What is a bump? And can I have some Nazi Frogs?

There's not that much good r34 of Amy honestly cause I get super anal about drawing quality and proportions but there's at least those couple of good images

Tikal the echidna

Idk, sure whatever. Frogs are alright I guess.

this is her BTW

Faggot

Or I could just post this on /b cause there's barely any rules and it means random sooooooooo