Was he most well written MCU villain?

Was he most well written MCU villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LFRArt9QCb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

He isn't totally MCU but Kingpin is super well developed, even if you take away the fucking solid performance

No
youtube.com/watch?v=LFRArt9QCb8

oh, this is a reason to watch daredevil... i love good villians

No. His entire plot was fairly cliche, he wasn't entertaining in the role and he'll end up being completely forgettable.

Abomination from Incredible Hulk was a perfect villain.

WHAT A FUCKING VOICE, DAMN SON. WOW. WOW. Reminds me of The Network.

He will be, when he inevitably gets his sword and mask.

Shit, totally forgot the shows.

Kingpin, Punisher and Nobu are all great, but fucking Kilgrave is by far the best Cinematic Universe villain.

Kilgrave was mishandled a few more times than Kingpin in my opinion. Both are by far my favorite MCU villains, but I give the edge to D'Onofrio on this one

Kingpin is better acted, but the rivalry between him and Daredevil doesn't hold a candle to Kilgrave V Jones.

Yes, If we only count movies.

But If we only count movies, It isn't saying much. All villains are shit, including Loki.

What's the point of comparing film villains to tv villains?

Obviously a character that receives 13 hours of screentime will be better and more developed than a character with 2. Brilliant assessment.

MCU villains are just a plain,boring background.

The kid from A Christmas Story?

I liked Alexander Pierce more.

Or Grant Ward for neverending identity crisis.

I watched a shitty, low quality rip of Civil War and spent half the movie thinking he was Buckey when outside his murderbot hypnosis mode. I got really confused when they were both in the same scene together and assumed it was probably a Fight Club thing and he was actually a hallucination.

Yes.

>I watched a shitty, low quality rip of Civil War

Go kill yourself

Go look in a mirror

That's dumb. You're dumb. Stop being dumb.

Yes I was surprised how good he was.

So much better than Lex in BvS