Hey guys. So, I'm growing my own shrooms and I got this black fungus. Wanted to know, if anyone knows - is this bad...

Hey guys. So, I'm growing my own shrooms and I got this black fungus. Wanted to know, if anyone knows - is this bad? Can the shrooms be eaten?

Some more pics

This is how the shrooms look individually.

Lol

Only need another 25 to get slightly high. XD

Yes actually it is very strong OP. IDK what the hel you did, but eat those fuckers and you will be golden buddy

if that's penis envy which I think it is then all he needs is one. That shit is powerful. I was high for about 8 or so hours from penis envy.

Have a taste and find out. Stop being a pussy. If they smell and taste like a dirty earring then they're good to go.

Kek.

No you're going to die.......:-)

dont listen to what these clowns say, dont eat that shit, you already ruined the purity of the medium you used to grow it. you have to use a steril box and a pressure cooker next time to grow those shrooms. next time get a smaller jar and get that incubated so that 100% of the mycilium is just magic mushroom. you could eat somthing that could possibly kill you or give you nerve damage

Their your shrooms faggot
I guess you can test it on your cat
If it dies no good

it looks like there are patches of black mold on there dont eat that shit

This is disgusting. I remember a while back peeps on here we're talking about growing shrooms. Seemed like the easiest shit ever. Go find a good guide and follow it op

you fucking retarded niggers.

OP trust me i grow fucking shrooms for a living.
Eat them and you will be so goddamn high. oh and live stream it too

You obviously fucked something up OP.

looks like tiny penises, that's fine for OPs to eat

Since apparently you don't know what you're doing I do have the reminded you don't forget to dry that shit out before you eat it or your really fucked.

Fuck you, Cuckold BITCH, time to go eat the nigger cum from your Gfs cunt.

are you really gonna make this kid die by shrooms, this drug already has enough problems with being cleared as safe it doesnt need assholes like you pushing people to eat a bad crop,

shitcan it OP, don't take a chance

>dirty earring
Wat?

I think he means the cheese that occurs in a piercing that doesn't (or can't) get cleaned a lot. kinda like belly button funk.

how do you know what that tastes like

*she

I grow my own too. You wont die from eating that mold, but you might find that it destroys much of what you are after in the fruit bodies. So it probably wont be worth spending more effort on them.
Next time case properly. Don't keep it too wet.

Your cake is contaminated. Gotta start over OP. Either it wasn't sterile to begin with, or you kept taking the lid off and fucking with it so other stuff got in there. Don't eat that shit, there's a reason why we don't eat black mold that grows under stinks.

Hey, OP here.

What do you mean - destroys much of what you are after in the fruit bodies?

This. Dont die on me op

You can't be that dumb can you?

Ok, thanks, bro! It is really hard to comprehend, that you can actually have a normal discussion at Sup Forums

Mate, those shrooms committed suicide on account of your ignorance. Gain understanding first.

Contaminated. Toss it, it's garbage.

What does your growbox setup look like? Are you filtering your ventilation? For best filtration use a photocatalytic air purifier or negative air ionizers rather than HEPA filters and you'll basically never get contamination.

Sounds like OP is just interested in hearing the answer he wants. Last warning "Don't Eat That Shit"

OP here.

I bought a growbox from zamensia. I think the problem is, that i sprayed water directly once on the cake. The ventilation system is a bag with holes (it came with the growbox)

They most likely intended for you to fill that bag with activated charcoal or something of that sort.
I hope you didn't legitimately think a bag with holes counts as ventilation lol

Well, my friend did grow it the same way, only he didn't fuck up and his came out okay

Shrooms are so fucking insanely easy I have no clue how OP fucked up so bad. Everyone telling you to eat that shit is having a laugh. You will get fucked up in the bad way if you touch that shit.

You fucked up. You weren't sterile enough. DO NOT eat that shit.

Okay, thanks for the help

Yeah mushrooms can easily grow without ventilation just fine, they grow all over the fucking place outdoors.
But when you're doing it indoors and you paid money for everything generally you shouldn't run your nasty ass house air into your box unless your house has an air purifier built in to your furnace. If 500 mushrooms get contaminated outdoors nobody cares because there's 5000 more growing elsewhere.
But I really don't know what you mean by a bag with holes in it. Is there any sort of filter in there? You need sterile moisture and sterile air going in and out of there.

Well, they have like a mesh in front of the holes

Buy a plastic bin, rinse it with alcohol. fill it with peat moss and implant your spores. Put a lid on it and tape that shit all the way around with duct tape then cover taped bin in a towel. If you manage to contaminate it like that hats off to you.

>do it cause I said so, no other reason because I said so

Its obvious hes trolling, or, hes 12.

looks bad dude, wouldnt eat out of 10, sorry.

Try again and dont cake this time, just birth each 1 standing into a container with a half inch of wet perlite in the bottom.

Yep this. Amateur myco here. I used pftek cakes.

Get rid of that shit asap. Put it in a bag and remove it from the house without disturbing the bag. Need to get rid of it without moving spores everywhere to contaminate your entire living space and make growing harder.

>vermiculite is better.

Ex grower here OP. The contam you have in question is cobweb mold. It grows fast and is very hard to detect before it sporulates. Its an off-white mycellium with black spores.

Honestly, not sure if poisonous but It spells doom for your tub, and I personally wouldn't eat any mushies with any contam on them. Judging by those pins you should be ready to harvest in a couple days. I would harvest what you can and toss anything contaminated

Actually you have multiple contams. The cobweb is the stuff with black speckles. There are several contams that show up as black mold, a couple are relatively benign but there is a very poisonous form of black mold, its also bad to breathe. I would toss

No, it is aspergillus, some varieties can cause aspergilium which is deadly, other varieties are bad anyway. Next tiĆ¹me, you'll have to sterilize with boiling water before inoculation.

Thats mold bro...! Abort!

Ok, thanks guys. Will keep that in mind

Here again. Just double checked for kicks and yeah you could have Aspergillus niger. Wikipedia says some species produce mycotoxin (thats the shit in poisonous mushrooms that kills your ass). Sorry dude, better to be safe than sorry. Growing mushies is easy though, you'll get a good batch eventually!

One last word of advice: don't go overboard and eat an eighth every 4 days like I did. After roughly a year I fucked myself up pretty good

Like just a metal mesh? Or you mean a HEPA filter?
You can't expose mycelium to indoor air. Indoor air is just packed full of bacteria and pollutants assuming you don't filter air in your house.
If you have a habit of opening your growing container then you should have a good air purifier in the room you're working in.

OP here.

Thanks, bro! Gonna keep that in mind :D

Where do you think you are?

But in all honesty just imageine eating some moldely shrooms youd be tripping and dying at the same time...
What a fuckin trip!

they look like dead shriveled up penises

HELL NO!!! DO NOT EAT!!!
This is no joke user. Try it again, this is dangerous contamination.

If it isn't psilocybin cubensis then it ain't mushies. As soon as you identify something that's not the white stringy mycellium, and it has a hold of whatever your using to cultivate that mycellium, throw it out and re-steralise the container.