Allright guys, i have come to the conclusion that i need to kill myself

Allright guys, i have come to the conclusion that i need to kill myself.

Long story short; i lost my gf, friends, dropped out of college with a huge amount of debt, got drunk a lot of weekends with blackouts and did a lot of stupid shit that i can't bounce back from.

I need my sucide to look like an accident or a natural death because i don't want to hurt my family. Please help me come up with a method.

go to a meeting of alcoholics anonymous and choose life.

you can bounce back. I've been homeless and psychotic, smoking crack in an alley in Baltimore, you fucking pussy.

You should try to improve your life. Find goals, workout (This is the most important part, it will make you feel good), and cut stupid shit out.

But if you're really willing to kill yourself, go out with a bang. Take some hard drugs and fuck chicks, give all your stuff to needy people, and then put a loaded gun to your head and press the trigger.

If you want your suicide to look like an accident to spare your family, you're not only a pussy, but also an hypocrite and a fucking selfish asshole. If you don't want them to suffer, don't kill yourself and keep going with your life.

I know it's stupid but the thing that actually made me find myself again, and made me happy again, is gambling. I found out I have a lot of luck, and from a poor starving fuck, I actually have lots of money. Yesterday I was drunk and because I didn't stop when I should had, I ended up losing some cash, but usually I win. Just so you get an idea, last monday I had 50 bucks, and I drank 2-3 beers every day and ate at a restaurant and even gave some money to some people who helped me, and right now I have 45 bucks, and this week I'm going to get like 20 bucks or something and I'll bet again. I basically bet on everything.
I know, it's stupid, but it taught me that in life you've got to take risks if you want to be happy. And in the same day, I made out with my ex, hooked up with the girl I like, got nudes from another girl and won money. I like to bet on large sums because most of the time I win, but most people are afraid, but it's ok. Don't kill yourself user. Just find something that makes you happy. Trust me. And when you'll wake up, everything is gonna be fine. I guarantee that you'll wake in a better place, in a better time. I know you're tired of living, and I know you feel like you might give in, but don't. It's not your time, friend.

Just move to a different state/country. Take up college or get a job there, but plan too.

Kill yourself but plz record it with a decent camera while stream it

Also
> 24 years old
> was dumped like shit 2 times by nice looking girls I really felt something for
> 300 lbs (135kg), a fat fucking self-hating fuck
> dropped out of school at 18, only started an IT training this year
> chronic disease leaving me at best a5 years of life
> 24k€ in debt

And yet I don't even think about suicide because I'm not a pussy. Geez, man up.

Im not looking for ways to improve my life etc. trust me, i've really tried making everything better but i simply can't.

Just help me find a method, please

heroin overdose

no problem just stop eating and drinking

That's just gonna make my family feel like they could've helped me with a "drug problem"

think of the biggest piece of shit in the whole world. Find someone who everyone universally would benefit from their assassination and go spill their guts on the pavement

Ideas: Black Lives Matter people, Shaun King, prominent feminist hacks, university professors caught doing suspiciously fascist things (Get some muscle over here!), etc. It will give you a goal to work towards in the time being and you'll be improving the lives of all of us here.

Try this:
Find a tall tree and climb to the top. Attach a piano wire noose and place it around your neck.
Once secure glue your hands to the sides of your head, make sure they aren't going to come off.
Now jump.
Hopefully the wire will decapitate you but since you glued your hands to your head it will look like you ripped your own fucking head off!
Pretty cool OP!

if you want to die like a hero, say in the public how much you hate that feminists and black lives matter activists and SJWs make you want to die and that they try their best to push us over the edge, then shoot yourself or blow yourself or something

Then i would be remembered as a murderer, no thanks.
That's retarded. Autopsy would find glue, and police would find the glue.

police would find the wire*

Go to a state that has actual winter. Wait for icy conditions. Drive car too fast and put the car in a river / ravine. Die of
exposure or drowining. Before all that get a life insurance policy and make sure it's in force before you do it.

>Then i would be remembered as a murderer, no thanks.

You really aren't down the hole yet my man. You won't be remembered at all. The moment you die, your consciousness ceases and your perception of existence ceases. You will no longer BE. Therefore, there are no consequences for your actions. There is no punishment and there is no reward, you simply cease existing, except you benefit us, your dearly beloved brothers in suffering on your way out. I don't understand why you're so preoccupied with how you'll appear after death considering you've already lost "the game"; you weren't born into a wealthy family who are able to connect you with top business leaders, you fucked up an average university that would have put you into a wageslavery job for the next 30 years in your "career" while the actually successful people fly all over the world doing piss-all and making thousands of dollars a day. It's time to let go of your optimism

Get trump t-shirt. Get bullhorn. Go to blackest part of town. Shout the gospel of trump and challenge any chimps to fight.

Join the army

Don't live in the states.

What if i survive that shit?
And also, if i use alcohol or painkiller before it's an obvious suicide.

Just because i cease to exist my family won't. The world will keep spinning anyways, and i don't want them to feel that they could've done something to help me.

>Just because i cease to exist my family won't.

You don't seem to get it. Your family's suffering doesn't exist if you aren't there to experience it. The punishment for your actions are purely extrinsic and there are no consequences. If you really wanted to do this then you're going to have to accept the inevitability of dealing with existential erasure and it's not pretty; but that literally doesn't matter because you won't be there to experience any of the consequences. Suicide is consequence-free simply by the merit of its execution.