What would you do if you had your own Terminator?

What would you do if you had your own Terminator?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0103064/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Befriend her

Probably fuck it.

Listen to You could be mine by Guns and Roses and drive down the Los angeles sewer

Train him to unironically spout dated idioms like no problemo and hasta la vista.

I'd use it to genocide black and arab neighbourhoods

I love this movie, but the two plot holes I thought of were both time travel related. Why didn't each iteration of John Connor program the Terminator with tips of how to defeat Skynet? Like they tried to blow up Cyberdine and Judgment Day still happened. So when future John Connor sends the Terminator back in time he uses it to tell his past self to try something else.

Also, John Connor has a vested interest in making sure that Judgment Day happens. If he successfully prevented Skynet, then he would never become a famous general, he would then have no need to send Kyle Reese back, and therefore he would never be born

John Connor's already alive, doesn't that mean he doesn't have to send Kyle back? Will his timeline disappear into thin air or something if he doesn't send anyone back?

Is there a webm of Arnie's lever action spin reload?

It's a time travel paradox, but if one iteration of John Connor doesn't send back a Kyle Reese, then wouldn't that change the past and cause him to never be born?

Make him shit post all day on Sup Forums.

That is not a webm

>Do you know how to suck a dick?
>I have detailed files on human anatomy.
>So is that a yes, or..

Chill out, dickwad.

Fuck you, asshole.

GodDAYUM

Hot off the press

>Read about the T-1000 (the liquid metal terminator)
>It was so smart when "read and write" mode was activated that Skynet was afraid of being overthrown by them if they learned too much, sort of like how Skynet overthrew humanity after it learned too much

It sucks that we'll never see how the future movies would have played out. It could have been cool. We could have had t-1000s helping humans fuck up Skynet.

It's never too late. James just need to give up on the whole Avatar crap and get back to his good franchises.

>implying he's capable of doing that anymore
Almost all directors go soft when they get old. There is a reason why Avatar was a watered down SW Prequels tier sappy story with awful designs, Cameron in his prime would have never made such a movie.

>I have detailed files on human anatomy

Perfect

rape

>idiom
>no problemo
>hasta la vista.
lmao what a dummy

Man, that's so badass.

scuse me

Only thing imdb is good for:trivia

imdb.com/title/tt0103064/trivia?ref_=tt_trv_trv

>For the storm drain sequence, Arnold Schwarzenegger was in pain because, since he couldn't wear a glove while cocking the gun, his fingers would get stuck in the mechanism. He tore the skin from his fingers and hand many times before he mastered it; and he achieved this while trying to act and control a Harley at the same time as James Cameron told him where to look. He couldn't dart his eyes either because it would have ruined the shot. Shooting the gates also took weeks of practice because he had to also act cool while doing it.

> his good franchises.

Which are those? The Terminator franchise now has 2 great movies, 3 shit movies and a shitty tv show. Alien has 2 great movies and 5 shit movies. At this point both franchises are fucked.

get it to teach me to eat pusy
mmmmmm

Arnie is no thespian, but he's always been 100% dedicated to his movies. You gotta respect that.

Word that.

>Carolco studio executives were nervous and concerned when the original budget of $75 million ballooned up to $88 million, with more to come. In order to keep the budget manageable, they proposed to eliminate a few scenes, particularly the opening biker bar scene where the Terminator was introduced. They tried to get Arnold Schwarzenegger to persuade James Cameron to remove that scene, but Schwarzenegger turned them down, saying, "Only a studio guy would cut a scene out like that."

fucking suits

how could anyone watch that scene and want to cut it? How did those retards become studio execs? How did they keep their jobs after suggesting that?

People have high chance of being retarded, applies to studio execs, but to directors as well.

In contrast, in Star Wars it was Lucas who kept coming up with dumb ideas and sensible studio guys, who shot them down and left only good ones.

So that's his kid outside right?

>tfw my T2: Judgment Day 2 script will never be picked up
I know now why you cry

kek

you know, those instances are probably what made studio people think they had any business as much as talking to people on set.

So that's another way lucas revolutionized the film industry.