>swims in super cold water
>runs around jumping and climbing all over the place effortlessly
>infinite stamina
>breaks open stuff all the time with her godlike strength
>has killed 100s of men
>cold blooded feels nothing for the people she kills
>able to kill with any weapon even bare hand
Lara stomps your verse deal with it

Most retarded shit I've ever heard. The whole one piece world? She couldn't even stand a chance against even the straw hat crew. Anime characters all have ridiculous super powers too. Doubt she could even defeat usopp. 2/10 made me reply

are you stupid
she literally can't die

But can she even touch, let alone defeat Madara Uchiha?

>she literally can't die
Then I did it wrong hundreds of times.

Bested by a spike trap

if you play right you can't die you retard

This is a trigger thread, must be.

Even Nami could BTFO Lara and Nami can't do shit (sadly)

you probably haven't played the game
you rookie

That's not special in a video game though.

Most of the GTA main characters can't die at all. They just wake up in hospital.

Hell, Pikachu is more immortal than Lara Croft.

I have played it, Lara still couldn't take the One Piece world that's just retarded. It's seriously overpowered in a way that Lara is not. Sure she can take a large fall from a parachute into trees but what the fuck she gonna do against

1) Swords to the gut, Plant gobbling her up, Giant raindeer punch, Hands hands everywhere, Fire feet kick, bouncy monkey man, Ice Sword dude, Cyborg with guns, Chick with lightning rod

or

2) Guy who controls light, guy who can manipulate the darkness, guy who can turn into smoke, dude who can wield ALL the fire, Magma man, Animal man, Normal red hair guy who can do a thing, and guy who can control whatever the fuck in a limited area.

It's a logic game and she loses pretty much every time. Everyone in One Piece has a six pack! Even the fat guys can bounce around like it's nothing.

It's a stupid question.

I also like the GTA games.

lara can tank all that shit
plus he strength is legendary

BUGGY WOULD END HER

No
btw I meant her*
face facts you noobs

hahaha, oh wait you're serious. Let me laugh even harder! HAAHAHHAHA

No that's funny.

It's not about what she can tank. If she gets sliced by law and is just a bunch of alive pieces of flesh, she can't get hit. If she gets eaten by a plant she can't do shit, if she gets trapped in infinite darkness she can't do shit. Notice a pattern here.

Obviously with the law thing I meant can't do shit

do you even follow the series
she gets into trouble all the time and LIVES

SOGEKING WOULD END HER

She doesn't live through ANY of the things I just described above though. Thinking through it logically, she wouldn't be able to either.

do you even anime? they always get out of sticky situations
same with lara
ya ding ding

CONDORIANO WOULD END HER

>SOGEKING
not even remotely true asshole

I don't think you quite understand what I'm saying though. The One Piece peeps live in a world in which magical flying shit is constantly kicking their ass and they get out of it.

Lara is dealing with mostly realistic stuff, traps, guns, whatever.

If she had to deal with the magical flying people with superpowers she'd be done pretty much instantly. Especially with the straw hats.

Let's try to logic through it a different way.

She is a main char so she gets through everything very well, realistic stuff, but still stuff nonetheless

The straw hats are 8 main chars who have superpowers that get through stuff involving other peeps with superpowers

Even if you take away the superpowers its 8 vs 1 and the 8 would win via the war of attrition and skill (The straws have a doctor, a ship, a ship fixer, and three main fighters) They just win, I'm sorry but they do.

HELMEPPO WOULD END HER

I wish you knew about lara
she can handle super powerful beings
its nothing outside her skill level
her stamina limitless
so she can take on 8
easily
fight all day killing as many people as she has to.

weak

I also know that you're just shitposting and all but, It's pretty funny that zero people agree with you on this one.

Kawai -Robin,2016

Aight, I'm out. Have a good one. Sorry that your waifu isn't good enough to take on anime. That's just because anime is so stupidly (and gloriously) overpowered in a way that their kind of in a tier of their own (there's some video game characters that might stand a chance, but not very many. Possibly some comic heroes too)

But overall most of those Far Cry, Lara, GTA types really wouldn't stand a chance in that tier. It's fine though, it doesn't mean she's bad or weak it's just that anime is too crazy for the slightly less realistic world of the Tomb Raider games.

Anyway, have a good one! :D

I win
bitch

I love you, thank you for these pictures