Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Why do white guys like Asian girls so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

simpleboard.pw/
301.li/YYS8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are inexpensive and fit into suitcases.

internalized guilt for atrocities committed in japan, vietnam, and korea, etc..

because daaaamn!

why do asian girls like white guys so much?

Because a lot are conditioned to think white guys are the best, which makes them easy lays

I'm white and I dont

The eyes

They're raised in conservative households where the man is the head of the house

They have to put up with tiny asian cocks and want something better.

They're exotic, but still white-skinned

holy shit they actually do

mind blown

Found the fag.

Asians are obedient and intelligent

They behave how girls should behave.
Not like the fucking pigs in america that go to the club 3 times a week and dont even know how to make a sandwich

Because they belong into the category "Exotic, but not niggers", which is a quite promising one.

this

faggot

/thread

My ex was Japanese and I fucked her 4 times I only met her twice

Their sideways vagina

Because they are actually nice! Not like white entitled, cry-baby, fickle bitches that plague western countries.
.....and they have tight pussies

That's not an ex. That's a girl you fucked a couple of times. Clearly not very well either, or she'd still be with you.
>See girl twice
>yeah, we're totally a couple
>lose virginity to said girl
>scare her off with mutilated jew cock and pitiful post sex crying
>post on Sup Forums about bitches you fucked

She lives in Japan and I live in the UK, so it was not possible to continue a relationship. She loved it btw.

he's right lol

Seriously, has no one said yet that ye reason anyone Fuck them is because they're small enough.to be able to fantasise that they're way underage. That's it. We Fuck em cos we can't Fuck kids. Simple.

And I didn't lose my virginity to her pal.

New teen sex board:

simpleboard.pw/

Not all are small though.
But I understand your point.

You seem agitated.

I like their eyes
I like their hair
I like how kind a lot of asian women are
I like how honest a lot of asian women are
I like that they are less "cliquey" than white girls
I like how so many asian girls can handle themselves

It's more about culture than appearance.

White female culture is just horrible. Asian girls aren't invited to it, and thus are better friends/partners almost by default.

Do I?

No one Fucks the fat ones. We'll, sad desperate weirdos do but then, they're sad desperate weirdos.

My ex was Japanese. Together 10 years and was not good to her but she was too uptight. Fucked a lot but not much towards the end.
Now with a Vietnamese. She's younger than my ex, more easy going and puts up with my alcoholism better. Fuk on the daily. Recently found out she's preggers. I'm not unhappy about it.

Before that I had only fucked whites, but yeah they are entitled bitches.

because asians are hot shit

I like exotic girls. Been with a vietnamese, somali and a syrian

Let me tell you the story of the somali

>Wake up from knocking on door at 4am
>Fell asleep at 3am by smoking a large joint
>So confused from high and being tired
>Open door
>Somali girl I know is outside
>She is drunk and tells me she got locked out from friend's apartment
>She can't go to her parent place so she needs a place to sleep

Dream fucking scenario, when I was a teenager this was something I didn't think would ever happen haha

all asian girls I met or was together with were
>small
>cute
>hot
>shy
>loyal

definetly female master race. Not perfect but who is perfect anyways.

same reason black guys love white girls i guess

haha

Mongoloids are disgusting, OP; next question?

Why do the genitals of asians look so fucking rotten and disgusting?

Guys like a lot of different things. There are a LOT of guys.
There will always be large groups supporting many different opinions and preferences.

Because they act like women, and shy when you grab them by the pussy, instead of like vagina gape party girls who bend over in favour of nigger cock.

Joa?

They do, they're fucking gross pieces of ethnic trash; I'm openly racist toward those garbage-ingesting disgusting oriental fuckers

Married to a chick from Hong Kong. She's a great wife. Way better than white girls. Never dated anything but Asian and Caucasian. Dated a Filipino once, and that girl was broken goods. Vietnamese are okay. Chinese just want a green card. Japanese are fun, but usually won't marry outside of their own culture. Never had South Korean. Any other Asian are usually the darker skinned ones and I don't mess with those, most are third world.

>settling for Asian women because you can't figure out white women

Money

White women are trashy, and now a days don't know how to make a home. white women are materialistic, and leave you on a whim if their not happy. They don't know how to stick with a relationship when shit gets tuff. Dated plenty of Caucasian women and Asian women. I prefer Asian.

Sounds like you have an issue keeping women happy; and Asians are the only race pathetic enough to put up with your mediocrity

*They're
My bad correcting myself.

Dating a qt3,14 chinese girl and these are the reasons why.

Quite the opposite, but I do appreciate you opinion Dr. Phil. Not gonna pretend like you know me, but people like you that have opinions about people you don't know, keep this /b entertaining. Asians are my preference, I am not saying it should be everyone's preference as well.

better than any dating site! a lot of horny asian girls of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

Well at least you recognize that it's your completely incorrect opinion; to each their own disgusting preference

Don't worry, the rich whites in the US are selling out the middle and lower classes out. Europe is a lost cause, with all the immigrants. That leaves Argentina with its small German base to keep things white. With all the racial mixing and the fact that whites are having less children in the US, it is only a matter of time before whites are a minority. White women are just not exotic, even in the U.K. they are trash. They vacation in Africa to get fucked by exotic local men, hence the rise in HIV among whites in Britain. At least most Asian culture is based around family values. You keep your white trash, hispanics, and nigger bitches, and I'll stick with Asians.

That won't be till long after I'm fucking dead; I'm not concerned

You should be if you ever have a daughter. The question is, what type of culture you gonna bring her up in,
An American one, or something else? Good luck, user.