Actors with boring personal lives

actors with boring personal lives

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468337027565.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me

Also shitty tattoos

man hes got some shitty tattoos

gooseling probably eats expensive food every night and plays dark souls in his free time. livin the dream if you ask me

she looks like rick owen kek

Of course he has a boring personal life - he was passed around like a bowl of peanuts between Disney executives as a kid, so naturally he'd want to keep as low a personal profile as he could, these days

I didn't know he has shit taste in video games.

oh you know she gets up to strange things....i wonder what it is like to just hang, I heard a story of someone who just hung out with Idris Elba, ended up smoking pot and listening to him play hip hop and sing a little....not that special if you didnt name the actor.

he's faceblind and only has like 2 friends counting his wife

Not with those sex feet

Makes me think of that GOAT Eva Green thread yesterday.

>you will never create an anarchist group with brad pitt

holy fuck never heard about that, that disease is so sad.

>He "hated" being a child,[9][17] was bullied in elementary school[18] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[19][20] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[17]

Makes me think of that GOAT moth thread on Sup Forums yesterday

Aww the moth came to cheer him up how cute !

wow

No he fucking isnt, he was saying that for publicity during the release of WWZ.

I can name many of his friends (Protip: I am one of them)
Clint Eastwood
Frank Pollaro
George Clooney

who tells the world they're faceblind as a publicity stunt? He said it because he felt he had earned a reputation as some egotistical jerk because people were so often offended by him not recognizing their faces. Can't say I really know that much about his personal life but I've heard that Angelina and George Clooney are his main friends. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's just boring compared to living your life like, say, Leonardo DiCaprio.

Brad's always been a really cool dude though:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468337027565.webm

I'd give my dick to have Angelina as my friend.

>maybe if i dance good enough the executives won't molest me after the show!

but he was wrong

dat filename

lmfao