Should Japan allow more immigrants to save their birth rates and their economy?

Should Japan allow more immigrants to save their birth rates and their economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/6b239682-847e-11e5-8e80-1574112844fd
scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2066508/japan-shuns-hong-kong-model-it-prepares-get-its-first-foreign
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1YxOe1L6I8
ipss.go.jp/site-ad/index_english/Survey-e.asp
s.news.mynavi.jp/news/2013/04/01/041/index.html
jfpa.or.jp/
japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/06/06/national/japans-fertility-rate-logs-16-year-high-hitting-1-41/#.UledIxY_Xzy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Korean immigrants :--DDDDD

Only Europ immigrants

Please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do please do

No, Japan should stay pure. The population things is bullshit, the island is full.

No shitskins or europoopers allowed.

>The population things is bullshit, the island is full
Full of retiring old farts.

>The population things is bullshit, the island is full.

Full of walking corpses and demographic bubbles not yet seen by any industrialized nation.

It's all gonna be automated there anyway.

immigrants tend to making pure immigrant baby.
native Japanese become minority.
it's not Japan anymore.

Perhaps, but not by Japanese companies.

ft.com/content/6b239682-847e-11e5-8e80-1574112844fd

Why sould we welcome immigrants?
We are not so rich to help them.

japs are too racist for something like that but because they're not white it's ok

Then send one to me, I'll take good care of her.

They will soon be another India except India will rise past them and become a global super power by 2030 and they will beg on their knees for drops of strong curry semen.

Maybe, but still automated, so no need for huge waves of immigrants.

They dont Even want foreign workers, why would they want migration?

scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2066508/japan-shuns-hong-kong-model-it-prepares-get-its-first-foreign

At least you posted a different picture this time.

Japan is overpopulated, they don't need hight birthrates yet. They can fix them soon themselves.

They already are.

Don't they hire pretty much anyone who can speaks english?

Immigrant doesn't mean refugee.

Their youth don't fuck, they aren't going to fix anything themselves.

It's a myth.

>ay gurl, you like dragon ball Z
>dat goku nigga is the sheit

Fuck no

No, immigrants are cancer, especially the rich ones

As long as at least a few of Japanese youth are having kids, it works out. They don't need every single Japanese person to have a baby, that would be ridiculous.

Their population is bloated, and a declining birthrate is the natural reaction. Japan doesn't have a population crisis.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1YxOe1L6I8

Among unmarried people, 61% of men and 49% of women are in no relationship at all

ipss.go.jp/site-ad/index_english/Survey-e.asp

Over one third of people under 30 have not dated at all

s.news.mynavi.jp/news/2013/04/01/041/index.html

Japanese Family Planning Institute finds 48.3% of Japanese youth have sex less than once a month, this classifies as abstinence in terms of birth statistics

jfpa.or.jp/

Despite high fertility, 2012 saw the lowest birth rates on record

japantimes.co.jp/news/2013/06/06/national/japans-fertility-rate-logs-16-year-high-hitting-1-41/#.UledIxY_Xzy

So tell me, Ivan. Are you being paid to shill some unseen forces or are you just hoping to get all the Japanese girls for yourself?

Meant for

the weaker japan is the easier it will be to retake the kurils.

>As long as at least a few of Japanese youth are having kids, it works out.

No, it doesn't. This is EXACTLY what caused this problem in the first place. It's not like Japan went 100% abstinent in 1960. They still had kids, just not enough to replace their populace and hello demographic bubble.

>retake the kurils
Russia currently controls them though. There's no need to retake anything.

They don't control all the ones they want, they want more.

They don't need to replace their population. Decline is perfectly OK.

They hold every single island of the archipelago.

Decline is not okay in any country that has growth, it doesn't work that way.

We need more qt white girl immigranters so my chance of finally getting a qt white gf will increase.

I'll trade you.

Japan's economy hasn't grown since the 90s

The country side will empty and major Japanese cities will still experience population growth

i hope the decline of population accelerate replacement to robots and others.
old industrial and political system interfere that now

...and?

it mean nothing.
immigrants can't contribute to japan's birth rate especially white one.
their birth rate are fucking worse or same level with Japan.

I think they'll have to at some point. They've got the old population and the lowest birthrate. That's simply not sustainable.

No, the Chinese and Koreans are dog eating scum

leave the population problem to us. let us finish what you have started 70 years ago.

I just think that Asians won't tell anybody truth about their sexual lives.

I hope it does too but countries will struggle to make the switch at the speed of which some countries population is aging. It should be a gradual change and for that we still need immigrants.

The only other option I can see is to incentivise working in the care industry. As it stands, healthcare assistants here can expect to earn around 15-22k depending on what pay band they're on. It's just poor money for what you have to do. If they did manage that, those made unemployed could work in care instead but that just isn't going to happen.

Bro there's plenty of cute white girls obsessed with your country over here; the only trade off is they're all fucking insane weaboos

>posts a list without white countries

They don't need more immigrants. All they need are the ones already there to impregnate multiple women.

t. Bruno Dai-Honda

Most Immigrants congregate in large cities. It wouldn't solve their problem. Their problem is the fact that their rural population is drying up because everybody there seems to want to move to Tokyo.

>tfw the 743 million Europeans and 127 million Japanese are dying out

Japanese birth rate has risen since 2006

>Japanese birth rate has risen since 2006

And yet 2012 and 2014 were record lows.

never change Japan. No matter what we say, you are doing good.

leaf in real

I'd have sex with insane weaboos as long as they have huge titties and are cute. Is there any easy way to find them? Like some sort of dating sites or apps?

Brazil should return the Japanese they are holding hostage.

COULD YOU WEABOOS STOP MAKING THAT FUCKING THREAD?. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

Send me a Japanese girl right now, once she's on my dick I can literally put a crazy weeaboo chick I know with decently big breasts on a plane to Japan the next day.

only Finns.

I wish I could but I have no Japanese female friends to fly them onto your dick.

7 > 2 >>>> The rest

262k japanese brazilians alrealy live there and their influence and numbers are growing.

i hope japan accepts me as immigrant so i can ejaculate into as many jap women as possible, and then when they ask for child support i tell them all to fuck off.

3 looks pretty cute though.

yeah you're right 3 is kind of cute in a homely way

7 > 2 > 3 >>>>> the rest

FUCKING STOP WITH THIS SHIT! ARRRR, IM SO FUCKING TRIGGERED.
I HOPE YOU ALL DIE VIRGINS

I mean, dont get me wrong, i dont want you to die. I mean, i hope you die, without knowing how a real pussy feels

send some of hotties back please

thirsty

t.Pajeet

You're fucking right, bud. Doctor says my yellow fever is terminal.

It's called being pure.

hope this will cure your fever

is..is it transmittable?

thanks for the free fap

We need to put all asian males to the gas chambers. We could nuke them, as a well known tradition, but we need to impregnate japanese women with our seeds. If more males born in the process, we just do the same as before.

yes, but sub saharan black muslims only.

gross she is contaminated

I wanna impregnate a japgirl and flee the country for her to raise alone our shitskin child

half asians need to be destroyed. it doesnt matter what the other half of race is, or if mom or dad is asian.

is she from best Korea?

Communists need to be destroyed too

Or we could build bridge from asian mens bones from the US to Japan, so even our men could invade and rape their women. Ahh, just you wait nips, just you wait

>so even our
*So even our POOR men. Yeah, it would be great seeing japanese girl getting raped by a homeless redneck.

Ore-wa Dai nigga! BurakSutar!

Nope, taht ain't curing shit.

This is like linking some 600lbs whale form a TLC reality show about fat people and pretending every white girl looks like that.

It is, yes. One look at in asian girls picture folder and you'll be infected within seconds.

No.