Be me, 28

>be me, 28
>had 3 unsuccessful long term relationships in the past 8 years and a few short ones (mainly fuck buddies)
>depressed with no desire to live
>job is not so good, living alone in the big city
>go back to hometown during the holidays
>bought an apartment
>reunited with an old she-friend from teenhood
>after some days fooling around, loads of weed and lsd, we finally hit it
>she is the one
>decide to return to my hometown in an year (2018)..been working on that for quite some time
>she's really into me
>we talk about everything, she loved Sup Forums and efukt
>she has a 7 year old son and lives with some basic human roommates, has no job
>she's into art and stuff, universal energy etc..
>im a phd student
>what do?

>Have PhD
>Can't figure out when to drop bitches and get your shit together
Maybe lay off the drugs?

she clearly does not have her shit together.
just be good friends with her.
get high and whatever but don't smash.

If shes into art and cosmic energy shit things wont go well. I had once a gf like this, our relationship lasted a year, but since the start she said that she would like to try a "open" relationship aka i can fuck who i want and she can do the same.
Dont do that user
You're gonna find someone else, the world is huge
Good luck

>lay of drugs
does not compute

>don't smash

we had like 3 day fuck marathon

Now i'm back in the big city doing my daily shit and she just chills in her place, alone (son is with grandparents). She may visit next week.

I feared these words.

Bullshit. She's pretending to be into this shit so you'll wifey her and take care of her and her kid. She's probably betting hard on you getting a job after your phd.

If she isn't then cool, but maybe be 100% sure by testing her knowledge.

Sounds to me like you're setting yourself up for failure. So many red flags. Leave!

Honestly I think things can work out if you're both on-board with it. I assume you've shared your feelings with her already?

>does not compute
I don't think PhD means what you think it means

That or you're just dumb, OP. Convinced that some skank from ya olde days is the one b/c she got knocked up, does drugs while raising a kid, and doesn't have a job.

Protip: clear up your shit so you're not borderline full retard, or just take 20 minutes and get your dick away from the steering wheel.

Other user is also dumb. You should totally tap it. That's as far as you should go though. You fgt are going to have sparks, you fucked and did drugs. That's what happens. Shouldn't need a PhD to put that together

This guy knows whats up

Fuck I actually want to hit you

Why?

Do you have kids?

run

Abort user, there is loads of women, this one seems like a giant red light

Never get with a single mother. You will never be as important as her kid.....ever

Nah, she's modest. Her son is in good care.

thanks fam

Well we understand ourselves perfectly. Great communication. I don't need to pretend to be something I'm not (like I did in the past relationships). Feelings? Well...I've distant myself from the word Love. Now it's all about the person you feel comfortable with. The person to go home with and spend the night.

Hah well, I don't do hard stuff, nor does she. Weed and lsd man, nothing special. I guess you don't have friends or lack the concept of having fun. PhD means what I get after years of hard work. You wanna tell my that I have only two options? Have fun or be a robot? Nah man, I've found the perfect balance. It's another topic that the field that I'm working on is hard and things don't work out the way they should. Drugs have nothing to do with it.
>drugs
>weed

No. My brother has 2. He's a rich sonofabitch.

>loads of women

Yeah well. I'm tired of all them loads of cunts that don't know what they want and/or criticize my for every little shit I think or do. As I reflect, the problem seems to be that I always hook up with some ambitious, overthinking, feminist, newage cunt. That's the very reason I feel good with the current one, cause she's all humble and modest. She's ok with everything. She's positive and always smiling.

I dunno. I'm not in a hurry. I'll see what will happen. Nothing changes my plans of finishing my PhD this year and moving back to my hometown. She's just a bonus. The problem is for me not to "fall in love" cause as I already mention, I'm tired of this shit.

The only love I have is for you, Fam.

>>she has a 7 year old son

NO, No, no

Leave the bitches with kids for the +50 y.o's., you're 28, you're option are limitless, don't sell yourself short.

And stop doing the lsd that shit will fry your brain.

Why are you returning to that town? Did you really "buy" an apartment?

>I've found the perfect balance.
No you haven't. You can't even make a basic decision. You got offered at my comment about your drug use (which I do all the time, so from one fun loving hippie to another, fgt) and ignored the rest of my advice. Probably because it doesn't stroke your current idea of happiness.

Feel free to make all the assumptions about me you want, user. You're the guy with a PhD (in what exactly?) Who can't make a really fucking obvious decision.

I'd help you out, but you're clearly set on continuing your super awesome life. Enjoy your shitty relationship and debatable future child support.

Another fool which have to maintain the errors of the others...

I know there are lots of cunts and women that aren't suitable, I don't know you at all obviously and maybe you like this girl. But her being ok with everything isn't necessarily a good thing, you shouldn't look for an enabler or a girl that doesn't give a fuck. A good relationship is about compromise, my girlfriend doesn't agree with everything I say or do, but the important part is that we have similar joint goals and outlook on life and that there is no deal breakers on either side. I'm sure there's a girl like that for you, because in my opinion, based on what you have written this one doesn't have her shit together at all. maybe you don't care, but I tend to think that somewhat organised lifestyle is the most sustainable, fucking doing drugs and her doing art and sit isn't really stable. But you will have to decide for yourself

If she is 28 years old with a kid and has no fucking job and your a PhD student don't take on some bitch who has done nothing with her life while your working your ass off to become a doctor use her for pussy and fun until you find something better

>That's the very reason I feel good with the current one, cause she's all humble and modest.
Also clearly you like her because she's easy. Not like for getting laid, but it sounds like she won't challenge you. Which makes her look like a hell of a lot greener in the grass.

Speaking grass I'm going to go smoke some and do something other than throw half thought advice you shouldn't need. Get your shit together, user.

28 year old mom with a kid no job and still does lsd yea op she is for sure is the kind of girl you marry drugs are ok but once you have a kid you quit the hard shit only weed maybe a little coke on your birthday or new years

Uh and that "drug" thing is more or less episodic for her. Like, work for several months, then quit and get hammered for a month. I smoke way more than she does. The lsd part is like once an year. I have an alcohol problem tho, but haven't been drunk since December..I guess this relationship works well for me on that matter.

I hate the big city. I hate the crowds, the noise, the dirt. I've been here for 10 years and I've had enough. Most of my friends turned into robots. My work is travel related, so I'm not used to these pleb things. I have options for work in my hometown. The idea of return began a few years ago, when I slowly started getting angry at society.

Hah wow nice. Well, I never said my life was perfect or happy or whatever. That's the very problem, that I actually feel happy now, when I'm with her. Decisions? It's one thing to make a decision about a paper or experiment. It's totally different to make decision about my life (in general). I'm have no self esteem, I'm introvert and antisocial. I have hard time making conversations with random people (when presented the opportunity). Usually I get drunk and start messing with their shit. I'm working with reptile behaviour and habitat management. Inb4 not phd, not science etc.

That's the fucking problem. I know very well that that kid will make things really shitty. But everything else seems ok for me. Way better than the shit I had before. Way better.

Thanks. Well, we haven't had an argument yet, but we began talking like 2 weeks ago..so, everything with its time. Maybe there were a little sparks when I told her that she better start studying something and get a stable job, but she eventually agreed. Next week she will come to see me and start a course for some designer's shit.

She know's very well that I'm poor as fuck. That apartment that I bought - it's from selling another in a third city that is shit.
>use her for pussy and fun
this

Yesss! Easy. Exactly! I put a lot of energy to preserve and make something from my previous relationships and I'm done man. I'm done.

I have little to no desire of getting married. My brother continued the bloodline, I'm free of doing what I want. Coke? We've talked about these stuff and both of us don't like the idea of it. Weed is enough, lsd is holiday bonus.

Dont mistake poverty with modesty. It doesmt hurt to know does it?

Good thought, thanks. But I think her parents are doing ok at helping her. Not a bad family.

>op asks for advices
>op is actually getting good advice
>discard them instantly and go full-defensive

Yeah, not the right place here for you bud if you just want reassurances