>discuss stuff
>post fitting, not over-sexualised content
>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

301.li/YYS8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Claim

You know you love it.

I don't know a thing about youWell then I'd lay on my side putting one leg over the top of yours and getting real comfy

Claim.

the pain is unbearable

>sob

Finally have a computer at home again.

Here for a bit

Claiming Sailor Jupiter.

Normie pick but fuck you guys.

How's my blue waifu's bod?

Shh, it's okay, I'm here for you. Fuck the pain away.

Well you're talking computers!

claimed

I hope we would be facing each other, so i can gaze at your cute face before i drift asleep.

It's alright, i have something that will help numb our pain. Or make it worse, depending on how it affects you.

>Fuck the pain away
>

What do you have in mind?

Mako has my knowledge of computers though, so it's not that easy to bully her from that.

*takes off shirt*

I never said I didn't~

Ayyyyy Nonon!

Yes, but I have a rough understanding of how those work as well. It's not 100% foreign territory little Miss "I have to check my fluids?!"
Also
>Fuck the pain away.
I think you even surpass my like of public stuff at this point, wew.

Vodka.

I'm just here to claim my Sonokawa.

>sonokawa claimed ^^

>kisses makoto

You aren't gay enough for (You)s maybe come back later

Cutie.
Aww, take away all my Mako-fun.
Well the mechanic does all that!

>wew
It's only because of how cute Chara is when she's embarassed~!

Claimed
Good choice
Make sure to have some left for me
Fuck it, might as well go to the petrol station right now to get some.

I mean, it's obvious by how much it turns you on when I speak Elvish.

U fuckin wot m8

I'll let you have some of it, I just feel like I should teach her anyway.

do you have better imgs of her?

better than any dating site! a lot of horny sexy girls of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

that doesnt sound like you living a healthy life

I can't kiss a friend?

Wew there. How's it goin m8? Enjoying ALL THIS FUCKING COLD?

Yes, and you were a couple thousand miles from bricking your engine. CHECK YOUR FLUIDS EVERY COUPLE THOUSAND MILES REEEEEE!

Lewd.

[Flatters you in Dwarven]

That is a good point, fair enough.

no u

That does sound nice!

I have some, problem is, not much artwork, most is either complete shit or r34 and not to many quality screencaps, I want to get around to make some full HD ones eventually.
>Healthy anything
>In this year

You can speak Elvish?!
LotR elvish? Or some other elvish?

I knew I was out of oil!
I just...hadn't gotten around to fixing it!

>Calling me lewd

I usually don't say this, but you're wrong~

Get the bluray, it has 50GBs of high quality goodness!

Nát melme cuilenyava.

LotR Elvish. I can speak bits of both Quenya and Sindarin, though I never learned properly.

I liek cold, it makes me feel alive. My arms gave out today from carrying 4 bags of rice and walking home today. I'm having trouble gripping anything.

Not doing much, doing good quests in BDO because the guild leader expects us to be active in the discord and actually talk. Wait, I've actually been listening to music to while continuing to design and plan out my novel.

Of course I am! You want a hug or kiss too?

nonono! You're a cutie!

Alright i'm heading to bed. Goodnight everyone.

Suuuuure you did.

>Implying you're not

That is so nerdy. I love you too!

Fucking RIP. Did you have to carry them far?

>BDO
>Guild Discord
>Novel
I knew of the first one, not of the next two. Been busy I see!

GODS ABOVE AND BELOW I'm jealous! Was it hard to learn?
If I'm a cutie, you're the cutest!
Yeah! Cause the little light in the dash said maint-reqd which means I need an oil change because it'd been forever!

We went over this! I am pure and innocent.

Good night

Yeah, the guild has huge expectations and strict rules regarding conduct and productivity.

Oh, you don't remember the novel I mentioned before? The dark fantasy set in a Roman-like era.

If you really want...

Ehehe, you kind of baited that one out.

As I said, I don't know much! But yeah, there are resources out there, they're less useful than real language ones though.

lies! LIES!

You even had a CEL?!
Jesus Christ, is it still there? Because you know I have the tool that can clear those lights.

Until it comes to Chara, then you just can't help but want to be lewd, no matter who's watching!

God, I could not deal with a guild like that. I think I tried it in Tera once. I got complimented for being such a damn good healer, despite how immensely outdated my gear was. But it starte to wear on me real quick. Although I'll be fucking damned if I didn't enjoy Pariah in ArcheAge. Was a real funny guild, and if they had stayed together, I might have still played, just for them.

Nope, wasn't aware at all m8.

Oh did I now?

I don't remember if it was you I was talking to, but I tried to write a language for my rules.
I have the grammar down just fine, but word-fragment..type..linguistic phenotypes, I think they're called, those are hard to make sound natural.
Accept the truth~
What even is a CEL?
I do still have the light on my dash, I figured either it'd go away or I'd stop worrying about it after my oil has been changed.

That's untrue! I just like watching her blush.

A little. Or maybe I just wanted another excuse to say it.

Conlang stuff is really hard. Have you looked at any of the resources out there for it?

>smooches on cheek
There!

This isn't my first guild, I played an mmo back then and was a member of the most powerful and exclusive guild in the game. They were called "Audacity".

My novel is going to be a product of many years of design and thought put into it rooted in my philosophical views and given a nice coating of dark fantasy

better than any dating site! a lot of horny girlz of your city on 301.li/YYS8Y

CEL = Check Engine Light
Jesus fucking hell, that is not something to ignore! I'll clear it after the oil change, but please let me know if it ever comes on again, okay?

Suuuuure it is. You keep saying that to yourself.

You seem to like to find excuses to say it...

>Naming a guild after a music making program
>You being in it
That is so typical of you, no lie.

Sounds DEEP. Don't make it too edgy, though. Could ruin the major points of it if it's something that should go along with a Linkin Park song.

I will never! Not with someone as perfect as you around

hey this is pretty good

Don't you?

You are such a faggot...

I can't say I have. I'll probably take another crack at it when I'm working on the Setting sourcebook instead of the mechanics one.
no, no, no CEL. Just a Maintenence Required light.

I will!

Sorry, you just proved it!
That was WAY too cute~

There's a guild in BDO named audacity, I wonder if it's the same one.

I will try to make it "deep". But I want to portray the horrors that would exist in a world where monsters and other supernatural things exist and how flawed and deviant humans (protags) may react to such things or how they may have been shaped by it. And to examine the flaws that humankind have by observing their sins and virtues that will be represented by the characters in the story. I'm just wondering whether to base the examination of virtues or sins off of Christian-Gnostic beliefs or Hindu-Buddhist ones.

Tsundere's are shit

Perhaps~
Or perhaps the excuses just present themselves quite often.

That's still a CEL. Any light saying engine work needs to be done is classified as a CEL. I'll still clear it, just to be safe.

Perhaps. A lot of these guilds have multiple games claimed.

Wasn't Rome more influenced by Christian beliefs after a point?

Claimed

I can see if I can find my resources for that kind of thing. It's super interesting.

Well I'm not going to complain when they do. I love you, after all.

Yeah, late empire and Eastern Rome was very Christian. But the thing is, my story's lore is based off of gnosticism and Hinduism for that "mysterious and mythical" feeling instead of the normal judeo-christian themes that have been done to death in everything.

Why

Nor am I, I love you too, Nee-chan~

Hmmm, I see what you mean. I'm not really sure then. I guess it is simply Rome inspired rather than accurate Rome, so I'd say the latter.

*takes off trousers*

Why

*gets klonata*

Why

Uh..Well, alright, then. The good news is there's nothing else wrong with my car!
..I think!

Please do, that sort of thing is good reading.

*falls asleep

Why

i'm bored -_-

Why

We'll find out later on. The same tool that clears, can also read any codes.

i'm bored -_-