twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no

Who the fuck would cries at this weak shit you fucking faggot

>YCYL
>
this seems more like you cringe you lose

Only retards would cry to these shitty stories

then post something good then

If you life has gotten to the point that you're trying to cry on /b just kill yourself

No one is trying to cry in this thread, we just want sad stories

>you cry you lose

yea, we're trying NOT to cry

Wow what a sad heartbreaking story im sure that happened!!!

That's cancerous

That one get me everytime friend

>YCYL not YLYL

that made me genuinely sad... I had an online friend who disappeared too
I still wonder whats happend to you great Lithuanian bastard

>Poor
>Had PC

Boi if you don't

And then everyone stood up and started clapping.

And then someone gave them $50.

Top 10 saddest anime deaths

shit, that one got me

This isn't reallistic for many reasons. You would thrash about while strangling yourself since most people would be incapable of making the correct noose and placing it so that it breaks their neck upon hanging.

The dog will smell your adrenalin, you will piss and shit yourself while dying, the dog will smell that too. It will whine and bark and jump at you.

Eeven if you somehow manage to sneakily kill yourself without your dog noticing, it will smell your decaying corpse. A German Shepherd will notice the smell of rot on you 15 minutes after death and it will know you dun goofed and whine.

So gtfo with this pleb tier shit

I am pretty sure you are autistic

He's right.

legit cried.

I have a GSD i've been taking care of alone since he was a puppy. A retard neckbeard like you who's never done anything that requires any semblance of discipline and who still lives in his mom's basement would not understand.

Feelsbadman.jpg

goddamn that is sad

thanks for ruining my day

This is fake, right guys?

I don't think any of us could answer that

Afraid not user, people suffer in silence like this all the time, because they only live to protect the ones they love.

But deep down we all know it's true.

It could take you a few moments to realize...

fuck you.

>"Hey Dad"
Well done, you broke me, user.

OMG why

youtube.com/watch?v=tRaC2Rx3BVY

When I was 11 I had a friend who was mentally handicapped. He was a few years younger than me and had a lot of health problems. Doctors told his parents he would not make it to adulthood. He was the child of family friends and because I was home schooled I was in a unique position to spend time with him often. The last time I saw him we were playing catch while our sisters played in a soccer match. After the match and we went to our respective homes he passed away only hours later. It turns out that when we were playing he missed the baseball we were playing catch with and it hit him in the chest. It was enough to cause heart palpitations that lead to his heart failure. I had killed him. I'm grateful I wasn't told it was my fault until I was an adult.

No one would say that pussies who cut themselves are angels.

youtube.com/watch?v=EOAcRKZxjy4&t=1s

This will kill you inside.

you made me lol, this is now YLYL

A mum that cut in the past would say that to her kid, so he has a reason why she has those scares, its for the kid not the fucken pussies who cut.

almost

don't let the tread 404

And you just lost

The piss and shit part is pretty much a meme, it happens fairly rarely.

>I just wanted to see what was on his computer
I hope noone does that when i die

That's horrible

Excuse me for my language mistakes, for I'm Dutch, but I work as a nurse in a nursing home for people who suffered brain damage and can't take care of themselves anymore. I witness the sadness of family members who lost their father, brother or children everyday and the saddest part is that the patients are still alive, but they've become so different from their old selves, they might as well be dead.

Personally, the story of one patient always gets me the most.
He was a athlete and a pretty good one. All of his brothers where, but he was the best. He even made it to the States to play with the big boys as first Dutch player ever, but he couldn't handle all the money and loneliness so he started doing drugs and alcohol. After a major injury he had to stop playing and went back to Europe to play in minor leagues. He got a wife and kid in a country he was playing in and meanwhile one of his brothers died. After a massive drug related medical issue, he went back to Holland to try to get sober once and for all, but during his rehab his other brother died from a hart attack. After this he had a drug and alcohol related stroke, after which he ended up in a nursing home. Soon after that his last brother killed himself.
Now this patient isn't really sad, he had a great life, played in the USA, he knew love, has a daughter who visits him only once a year and lives pretty comfortable in his own little world, but the real sadness is with his father. The man is almost 90, lost all of his children, his wife, and his only remaining child has become almost a vegetable. He still visits every other week. Brings a bag of candies, talks to him a little bit, smokes a ciggie with him, but when you look into the eyes of the old man, you can see a desire to die, but you know he can't die yet, because he is the only person who visits his son and after he's gone, the only people his son is gonna see are the nursing staff and maybe his daughter once a year. Thats real sadness.

I dunno if I can tell his name so you can look up his story, I might get into trouble.

>self centered pity
you all need to grow the fuck up.

It's okay user, i know you are really hurting, let it out.

Fucking cringefest

You know this reminds me of a joke

Fuck i'm retarded, what joke?

This hurts because I feel like I would do anything to have someone like this in my life, instead of just being alone.

Dont cut yourself on those edges.

But seriously, if you think a thread is dumb or dont get why people make them why go in it? Just makes you look like a whiny bitch, like that annoying kid everyone knows who just likes to bitch about everything because he thinks it makes him cool or something. No one likes people like you mate.

Holy shit, he really IS autistic. Doesnt even get why you said that, lul.

>projecting this much
wew

I definitely know that feeling, so alone, but in fact on Sup Forums we are never alone

And this reminds me of a puzzle!

This is a ycyl, not ylyl.
Made me lol

Sorry, is this better?

this is fucking pathetic, grow up and start being realistic

This is you

You've obviously never owned a pet in your life.