ITT: People you don't understand why Sup Forums hates

ITT: People you don't understand why Sup Forums hates

fuck off OP

Jesus fucking christ.

i don't understand why fat people are hated, i'd just feel sorry for them if anything

This.
They lack power of will and on top of that, they are suffering from overweight. I'm not saying you should support or agree with fat being good, but damn, show some mercy for them.

Because he's fat like everyone else here and making bank of it

Because he thinks that people should pay 2000 dollars a year so people like him can live longer.

because they're lazy and unhealthy, then when they get too fat to work they take money from the tax payer. essentially lazy people stealing money that could've been used for parks/hospitals etc

How on earth does health insurance cost 2000 fucking dollars?

Ohhohohohoohoo i get so hard at the sight of that brush diasapearing into her fat bloated flesh.

Im fat and i like being fat. I accept the concequences and dont give a shit if i die. I dont want you poor ass people to pay for my health. I just want you to stop bitching about how "ugly" i am and how "in denial" i am. I dont bitch at you guys for being retards so dont bitch at me for being fat. Plus you dont pay for my health your mostly paying for the health of the druggies.

I don't think Sup Forums really hates anyone. It likes to make a noise.

ikr probs wants ppl 2 pay 4 fire dept wen their house not on fire 2

>I accept the concequences
>I just want you to stop bitching about how "ugly" i am

One of those statements is wrong.

i think he is saying that its fine that some people find him ugly. It's annoying when you do it to their face.

Other people being assholes isnt a consequence of being fat. If i wanted to say your black or red hair is disgusting and makes me wanna puke, thats not your fault for not dying your hair. Its my fault for thinking because i dont find your hair attractive that i should put you down for not having hair i find attractive.

In short. Not liking something someone else likes doesnt mean you should chimp out on them. Dont be a nigger. Accept people (as long as they're not assholes.)

> Not liking something someone else likes doesnt mean you should chimp out on them. Dont be a nigger. Accept people

Hi guys, I am a pedophile. Whoa there you fat cunt, don't chimp out on me, accept me.

>It's annoying when you do it to their face.
> just want you to stop bitching

Different statements mean very different things, friend.

This.

Thank you good sir

He did a video about voting, at that point I lost all respect

I would bury my face in that qts crotch

I think it's an evolutionary trait to dislike fat people. I have an obese friend who I like, but it's hard not to hate her sometimes. Also I don't care what they claim, people that size smell. It's also hard to respect someone who deals with all the pain, sores and everything else that comes with being that size.

People hate him because he's a fat slob who's crying about obamacare being repealed/replaced because his wife is his caretaker and now he don't know how he's gonna make it

Just like.
>hi guys im a democrat,aaaaaand im shot my bad shouldnt have been a democrat should have been a republi,aaaand im shot again. well i guess ill just go with the gree,aaaaand shot once more.

Hmmmmm seems like no one can have an opinion everything is a false fact or a true fact.

In all honesty. Is me being fat hurting anyone but me (no you guys dont pay for my health dont be retards). No? Ok do paedophiles hurt anyone ( well technically paedos dont molesters do but lets skip that part for now your brains are probably already overhearing). Yes? Ok theres your difference. Unless im hurting someone else. Dont try and voodoo ritual me into having a heart attack, if your so damn sure my fat bloated whale body is gonna crap out 9 different ways in a week, why fucking bitch about me? Ill be dead soon anyway so just go laugh at my funernal instead of following me around with a tuba thinking that YOUR making a difference by berating me for being fat. Yoy not feeding sick babies or sheltering the homeless. Your the dumbass in 2nd grade that spends the whole day going "hey fatty fat lard fat butt fatty go eat a twinkie fatty" even though you should focus on all thos Fs your getting.

By the way the only people that even made fun of me for being fat was the twerp-shrimp that was so short and weak he ended up as a gun happy cop, and the gaggle of niggers that walked around all skin and bones cause their dinner consisted of a piece of white bread with some spray cheese.

I'm not sure. Maybe he meant 2000 a month? Either that, or he has some subsidies for being low income.

>Hmmmmm seems like no one can have an opinion

Have all the opinions you want. Don't, however, build a wall around your opinions and don't get upset when your opinions are challenged. Be prepared to address concerns when they arise rather than throwing your hurt feelings around.

>everything is a false fact or a true fact.

Usually how the world works, yes.

>Is me being fat hurting anyone but me

If we live in your world and are not allowed to challenge obesity, accepting that being overweight is normal, then it does hurt society as a whole ,People start believing that obesity is okay there will be a lot more obese cunts that feel entitled for their behavior to be addressed as "normal."

> if your so damn sure my fat bloated whale body is gonna crap out 9 different ways in a week, why fucking bitch about me?

If we don't address your behavior people will get it into their head that your behavior is okay and we will end up supporting people who can't afford to pay for their own health insurance as you can right now. If we can't challenge your behavior on the basis of your feelings then I have an issue with that thought process.

>Yoy not feeding sick babies or sheltering the homeless

Irrelevant to the conversation.

>Your the dumbass in 2nd grade that spends the whole day going "hey fatty fat lard fat butt fatty go eat a twinkie fatty" even though you should focus on all thos Fs your getting.

You're assuming that I am stupid because I don't agree with your life style. That's so fucking childish.

I don't understand why you made it a point to insult my intelligence when spelling is clearly your weak point.

You think people will follow my example of being fat id you dont walk around insulting me all the time.
Weeeeelllll titty mc dip shits if i die at age 30 from being fat it doesnt fucking matter if you insult me. I think that people will see i died young of being fat and use that as their deciding factor. You think your insults against fat people have a bigger impact than the death of those fat people. NOW THATS WHAT I CALL FULL OF YOURSELF.

I think if we create a society where your abnormal behavior is not addressed people will begin behaving in a similar manner since they will think that behavior is acceptable and isn't out of the norm.

This thought goes to your earlier comment..

>I just want you to stop bitching about how "ugly" i am

Being obese is not attractive, and I will challenge you if you make statements regarding that, as I did in this thread.

That's all there is to it. If you say ..

>I accept the concequences

Then I don't understand why you're not accepting my vocal distaste for your life style as a consequence of your obesity.

>If we live in your world and are not allowed to challenge obesity, accepting that being overweight is normal, then it does hurt society as a whole ,People start believing that obesity is okay there will be a lot more obese cunts that feel entitled for their behavior to be addressed as "normal."

So anyone that isnt "normal" should be forced to change or die? Define normal. Does normal mean the majority? Is black people normal? Well if they are a minority then they arent normal and need to change into white people. Are people missing an arm normal? Well then grow one back or die

Whats that? Those people cant help what they are?

Ok. Are soap opera fans normal? No they should watch the same shit everyone else does.

Are people that have fetishes normal? No they should just do missionary or doggy with nothing special.

Are people that read encyclopedias normal? Not they should just open a playboy like everyone else (a bit dated i know)

American football isnt normal. We should just play soccer and rugby like the rest of the world.

Guess what. There is no real normal on this planet dumbass. everyone is a freak. Just matters if you keep your freak to yourself. I dont jiggle my man boobs in your face and call you twig boy so you shouldnt slap them around and call me fat butt

It is adressed by me dieing sooner. Yoy assume if we dont go around ranting at people we dont like that theyll never change. You hate fat people so much go out and start killing us. Cause calling us fatty doesnt do shit other than make us want to kill you. If its a contest between which group is able to kill the others then roid raging niggers will take over the earth. If we can not be total ass nuggets then peaceful, intelligent, progressive people will adapt and evolve.

Almost every example you gave has no impact on society, concerning the collective tax we pay to support your medical bills

See

>Define normal.

conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.

>Does normal mean the majority?

No it does not.

>Is black people normal?

Yes Black people are normal as they fall within the parameters of what we expect people to look like.

>Well if they are a minority then they arent normal and need to change into white people

Strawman

>Are people missing an arm normal?

Yes, they are people who fall into the parameters of what people are.

>Well then grow one back or die

Strawman

>Those people cant help what they are?

I agree. These people were born to be a certain way or they have lost their limbs and cannot help not having one. However, these two variables are not the same as obesity. For one people who are over weight can change that fact. Second, being black or limbless has no affect on the health of other people in society. I seriously doubt that if we tell a limbless person that it's okay to be limbless that people are going to start lumping their hands or legs off. I seriously doubt that if we tell black people it's okay to be black that people are going to start walking around in black face.

>Are soap opera fans normal?

How does watching certain TV program relates to the health issues of obesity?

>Are people that have fetishes normal?

How do sexual fetishes relate to the health issues of obesity?

>Are people that read encyclopedias normal?

How does reading a specific book relate to the health issues of obesity?

>There is no real normal on this planet dumbass

I do appreciate your argument, however, your examples are not relatable to the topic of conversation. You're using broad umbrella terms in an attempt to drown obesity out in a sea of irrelevant information. Your entire argument is strawman.

>It is adressed by me dieing sooner.

A decision you have made for yourself. A decision that I don't agree with and will challenge as I did in this thread.

>Yoy assume if we dont go around ranting at people we dont like that theyll never change

I am assuming that if we don't discuss the abnormality of obesity that people will begin to perceive it as normal behavior.

>You hate fat people so much go out and start killing us.

Postulation

>Cause calling us fatty doesnt do shit other than make us want to kill you.

Calling you fatty is designed to either change your behavior or explain why your behavior is something that should be striven towards in our society.

>if its a contest between which group is able to kill the others then roid raging niggers will take over the earth.

I seriously doubt that. The age of the strongest man began to decline the second the first arrow was fired.

>If we can not be total ass nuggets then peaceful, intelligent, progressive people will adapt and evolve.

I am not attacking you, I am challenging your position. If you cannot separate the two, I cannot help you there.