Why does white pussy look like pony pussy? It's fucking disgusting. I hate fucking white niggers

Why does white pussy look like pony pussy? It's fucking disgusting. I hate fucking white niggers

"White niggers" ladies and gentlemen I present you the most intellectual man the internet has seen

delicious

You mean Albinos?

Its like you are intentionally saying the exact opposite of reality. But why would anyone do that? That would just be silly.

bump

Going to need some more pictures like that..... Bump

Requesting mare pussy thread

Dicks >>>>> pussy

Nah
Pussy>>>>>>Dicks
But hay, why not both

If dicks, you have a ass to fuck
With pussy, you have .. two holes

Double the holes double the fun

Cant agree on that, would rather have variation thans just two holes, only have one dick

Perhaps, perhaps. Fill and get filled

Yum

bump

Mfw I thought that was human pussy
Mfw stare at it thinking of eating it.
Mfw I look closer and it's just horse pussy
Mfw I guess I like horse pussy

Bump

bump

bada bing

bada boom

Takes me back to when i went to my uncles ranch and fucked one of the mares

only one?

Only had time for one. Was only alone for an hour or so

Who has the zoo Dropbox?
Asking for a friend...

Is there any place, or way to go about fucking a mare without being caught or arrested? Anyone have stories or tips? I've wanted to creampie a mare

Just go naked in a stranger's stable, find the nearest mare, put yourself behind them, and give them a big hard slap on their ass while shouting "Mush!" Before penetrating them.
They love it, and it's torally safe.

well you could buy a farm and stock it with a harem of various fuckcritters, or find a friend who owns a farm, or get a job at the zoo

or hunt around craigslist or backpage. it wouldnt surprise me to find out bestiality enthusiasts like to hang out with people who dont think theyre depraved perverts or threaten to notify peta

...shit go join peta. odds are theyll be able to hook you up

Dang I don't have the money for a farm of my own. I'm not really friends with any horse girls or anyone with a ranch. I feel a job at the zoo would be too risky. I may post on Craigslist to see if anyone enjoys beastiality

I kind of want to put my boner in it's butthole and fuck it, now.

Why is dog pussy so hard to find? I'm sure dudes pump their female friends full of their load all the time. Pics or videos of that would make me diamonds

ye fook ya mum m8

>I may post on Craigslist to see if anyone enjoys beastiality
sadly that may be your best bet.

hell the world is full of perverse shitbags, so google up bestiality sites and forums. these people have to recruit somewhere.

This shit is fucking disgusting.
White people love talking about black people but we don't do this nigger shit.

OP what have you done this is now a horse pussy thread

Oh fuck ya! That's the stuff ;)

livin dat furry life fk ye

when black people want to fuck animals, they just go find black women.
and you dont see us bitching about that, now do you?

kek