What drugs is Sup Forums on right now?

what drugs is Sup Forums on right now?

i snorted an opana 30 and smoked .. feeling good

can anyone tip me on what i can look for in my kitchen? i mean my parents do some prescribtion stuff but there are a lot of them, any tips?

Drinking whiskey and doing mediocre blow, now I'm gonna smoke some shatter to wind down.

one of each

fuck op your lucky if you have these oldschool opana's

Snorting these turn me on more than you know.

Im on some nasty acid right now about to go jack off.

sorry it was this one not the stop signs

start naming them kiddo.

anything with for pain at the end.

go write down the names and give them to me, ill tell u what will get u high and what kind of high
>been on pills for 10+ years and taken em

brb

>>Medicine Cabinet Heroes.

well see
it wasnt a stop sign, i still know how to get these to a powder using a fucking power tool but they work like stop signs snorting them this way

fuck you im helping a Sup Forumsro out

been up all night on MDMA, probably going to take more and stay up the whole day

do it. then while your high go find some xanax so u can sleep tonight

Jesus I got played on these before. Dont tell me you are using a dremel or soemthing. Make sure you get all the sand bits out.

>>I wish opanas were the only drug out there ad I am allowed 1 a day with no consequences.

been up all night smoking meth, doin good.

Coke, gotta work :)

No asshole im the under I was saying im down with this shit.

Ive raided more pill cabinets than you can fathom.

Caffeine. It's fucking morning. Couple beers last night.

>i am using a dremel lmao but this one i use is perfect
i hold it with pliers and put it in a bowl and dremel it into a bowl then collect it and snort
theres never sand bits
>gimme a minute and ill show u my setup
my bad fam chill

adderall

Enap-h
Kaptopril
Onceair duo
Amitriplin
Adep

>> No prob bro.

Next time use a dry milk jug to catch what you grind.

Here

Did some blow, and smoked some dope, and drank a little whiskey. But my teeth hurt so bad, well more like my gums. Does anyone kno how to help this???

Nothing good yet anything else?

I loved xanax but euphoria was gone in about 2-3 days of taking them, now i only use it after heavy night of LSD or Molly

Coming down off of 2 blue red bull x pills and just took 60 miligrams of methadone to nod me out. Oh and smoked a bowl about 10 minutes. Fuckers.

Lack of sleep

Will search in medbox

weed and speed

exactly how I did mine when I was in this pickle. But I cut a big milk jug to catch all the shit flying around..

nice trips but nope
ive heard of this method i might try it, but this
method and bowl size i use i never lose any bit of pill
just take a higher dose dumbo

clonazepam, clozaril, prozac

idk i check the table around the bowl for stuff that might have flew out and theres never more than a bump

>I took whole tab of (0.5)
complite black out man... not worth it

I'm pretty sure my x pills I took had meth in them. Still tweaked out a day later. And this doesn't happen on straight mdma.

None, but can't wait to do some tramadol and coke next week. Insane combo, would not recommend without tolerance though!

dude the first time i took xanax i took 4mg being the dumbass i was, i was completely fine
i guess some people are just chemically different
>btw stay away from benzos please

my father is at his cabinet where we store medbox
>mission failed well get them next time

guess what i have

yeah they def did
uh, what...?

it would be 5mg + i mixed it with wodka 2-3 shots,
good idea. NOT!

you have to guess

About to crush up one of these

sucks man just keep us posted.

>> WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS.

this

people have seizures because of taking rec doses of tramadol btw and its a non narcotic drug(aka it doesnt get you high)
you will kill yourself with that combo js
hahahah my friend it happens to the best of us, never drink on benzos thats the golden rule
oxy?
thats fucking awesome bro
props

i've never seen smiley user shaped ex- how good is it?

1mg Clonazolam, I don't know why so many of my friends are hyped about this

fuck off

nice collection nigger.

the acid looks good

>>GOING HARD RIGHT NOW.

lots of peaks, 180mg

take 10 and you will find out
for real do it tho one night when u dont have to wake up early

>smelly old school super skunk and 7/% cider

acid, tabaco, weed, hash, mdma
acid - up to my second tab, i'm in a lucid moment of my schizophrenia at the moment, i'm capable of typing
tabaco - whenever I feel like smoking and am incapable of rolling
.Weed/hash - whatever is easier to roll during my trips
mdma - because I like railing glass and fucking up my nose, I mean, sure why the fuck not; besides... mixing acid and md is like, the best trip possible for me, it's constant laughing and pure dementia

checked
what time is it where you live man?

Hmm, yeah I've done it tons of times but you might be right. Thanks for the advice man.

muh niggah

Heroin. About to shoot more.

Google

Which reminds me dude has like 12 more for me that I gotta grab today

Waste of weed, unless your coming down

Nice dude. Those are some clean cut jiggs. Check out these I'm coming down from right now. They were bomb as fuck.

you sound fun.
look it up if u dont believe me, i read about that and never took that shit again, i was taking 20 something of em at a time

had this couple months ago, was gifting em left and right, stupid idea. now im looking something from a drugstore

why hello my old friend hoffman hu8eahuehuaehuae

I injected 3mg of marijuana about 10 minutes ago. Starting to get some pretty vivid hallusinations lol

caffiene

oh subutex cool man.. not really tho tbh i have suboxone rn and i could care less about it
u hyped it up like u were finna post 90 blues
herroin? id love that gift rneven ironically shitposting that is old as fuck dude

haha k
maybe I will start with 5 tho, I'm not that much into benzos anyways

Me and you would get along very well in the real realm.

IS that Moll or some good skag?

oh you have no idea :))))

one of my more memorable trips with a friend of mine who dj's reggae and I dj psytrance and psy ambient music, we went to a party where we got thrown out for basically tripping too hard with a tray full of crystal md in the middle of the dancefloor.
We ended up at his place a couple of hours later doing nothing but motorcycle noises at each other and relating that to the strength of the high, i.e. whenever we did "triinntintintin!" we would just roll off our asses and laugh like maniacs... that lasted for about 5 hours...
the first 3 hours were fun, then the cramps in the face and stomach started and we were unsure if you would stay like that forever or not xD

Ehh, doesn't show up on drug tests and it's a nice smooth buzz.

I got the suboxone strips too but sniffin the subutex is so much better.

Ice, did 2 nice big lines and took a couple hit off some aluminum foil bout 20 minutes ago

thats molly, but it was kinda medicore.

Assuming that bag is what I think it is, that substance is the reason I'm on methadone right now.

i wish we were able to do so Sup Forumsro

go at your own pace dont let me tell u what to take lol it was just a shot in the dark
you know u had a good night when ur cheeks are fucking sore from the laughs
the one thing i have never got my hands on is straight tex, i always had bought subs down here nobody was getting subutex anymore
i really want to try it

thats not heroin

So? Why is everything a rush these days. You got somewhere to be?

ohh I figured it might have been. I love that shit man. Wish I had never tried it.

it comes with its own playlist tho

Reasoning for not getting the straight subutex is doctorsarent stupid and they only prescribe em to preggo whores here.

Redneck Tri-state pill heithen reporting in

what do you mean i dont follow

kush

awww that makes sense
south houston texas heather reporting in aswell

If you just do suboxone, it isn't so bad. The strips are decent, they just take a bit to kick in. If you have no opiate tolerance and take half a strip, you will get rekt for like 24hrs.

The subutex feel more like a real opiate, especially doing lines of them. Dude I know gets hundreds of suboxone strips and pills all the time and then like once a month comes up on some subutex and I always tell him to hang on to all of em for me.

get the fuck out your feelings kiddo

Yeah my friend was at the doc earlier this week and he always gets subutex but went to a new doc and said they won't give it to anybody who isn't pregnant or allergic to naloxone. They gave him the strips instead and he was furious.

SMOKE METH HAIL SATAN

wtf man see ever since i got on then off the herron i never got a high even if i would take 16mg i would feel nothing? why would that happen

kek'd

Feeling warm and fuzzy.

25mg of prescription amphetamines. Great stuff really, too bad my earphones are broken, can't really listen to high-energy music with people around.

fuck im not much on meth but boy when I get into it I turn into a mess.

Get the fuck out of my feelings. Wtf does that mean?

it means u post like a really pretentious person

Me either. Sometimes something sounds good but it doesnt come out right