Boobs or Butts?

Boobs or Butts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5jnvjp/blondeserena_pussy_got_soooo_wet_in_webcam_show/
pasted.co/c04a23db
youtu.be/Dc_LJ0SZhZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5jnvjp/blondeserena_pussy_got_soooo_wet_in_webcam_show/

Do Pro-Ass Europeans exist?

Butts. Women literally only developed boobs because their asses weren't always visible so they needed another way to attract males.

don't women have both?

The Slavs.

I've heard Europe has no appreciation for the Butt.

It's personal preference, really, but I'm a tits man myself. I'll take a chubby girl with C cups and a dumpy ass over a fit flat chested girl with a tight ass any day.

Nigger detected. That's why it's more evolved to like titties.

MOAR

yes.

My gf

i think you are right

more of her?

mommy

Please, sir, may I have some moar?

Different poster here.

You saying whites can't like ass?

She turned that into poop :D

ass. gf ass

Ridiculous nonsense

Logically it would be tits. A great pair of tits is pure luck. Except for plastic surgery it is impossible to improve the quality of tits.

However, a lot of butt-focused exercise can transform almost any ass into magnificence.

This is why tits are a priority.

Women poop. Big deal.

this

sheeeeit

Butts

I personally like both

That's why the ass is American.

Anyone can improve their butt. It's truly egalitarian.

Oh say, can you see.....

This is actually true. Google it.

But a great big ass is not something work outs can give anyone. Not everyone can get a fat ass that sticks out right and all.

Ass, but I'm not a nigger so this is enough for me.

boobs, obv

How can you say no to these?

This is a shop, right?

TFW white and love big ass.

Everyone assumes I'm black on the internet.

They get gross and floppy. Especially if you knock a big chested bitch up, then that shit turns into pancakes.

tbh I think that you must be kind of degenerated to like boobs more than ass.

My top fap collection pasted.co/c04a23db

Love them all. Especially when they go pancakes

Explains Europe, lol. Not one nation in Western Europe likes the ass, except for Iceland.

Pizza poop

youtu.be/Dc_LJ0SZhZY

Hairy assholes only, please

definitely boobs.

I think its normal to like ass more than boobs. Before female humans got boobs to attract men, there was only ass.

Anymore of her?

Chest-butt theory is best theory.

Seriously it makes perfect sense. Erect hominids didn't display their genitals as well after two-leg walking became a thing, so the tits grew bigger to simulate the lost view.

Man evolution is handy

Butts

My ex gf looked like pic related and had nice round ass that stretched her skinny jeans. She was a junkie that got me into many fucked up situations.

moar pawgs like this, please

Green text storytime

I want to be her toilet paper.

bump

Oh gods, MOAR

tits

Why not both?
If not both, then butts.

That's right. A girl can have a great ass no matter the age if she works hard enough at it. A great pair of tits is soon a horrific disaster once they get knocked up. Game over on boobies once that happens

>woke me up at 3 am
>her dealer hit her
>had to call my cousins (la eme members)
>I called him acting like I wanted to buy some ice
>He ended up in the hospital

Lovely. Got more?

Cottage cheese

>Boobs or Butts?
the question of the ages. on one hand butts have a hole you can stick your dick into, on the other hand you cant milk an asscheek.

someone really needs to design assnipples or a fuckhole in the middle of a womans chest

Not who you're replying to but I have it. There was a thread about her yesterday and this is the only nude of her out there. Only downside, she decided to put a fucking filter over it.

Damn sounds like he got what he deserved. I had to google what La Eme meant and now that I know it's scary.