I bet you poor faggots only wear hanes or fruit of the loom undies from Wal-Mart or some shit...

I bet you poor faggots only wear hanes or fruit of the loom undies from Wal-Mart or some shit. No wonder you're all virgins. Designer, sexy underwear is where it's at

Prove me wrong; protip, you can't

By the time a chick sees your underwear, its usually too late to make the decision not to have sex with you purely based on something that superficial. Although she may not want to come back for more necessarily, it can't really affect the first time unless she's a huge bitch.

nig nog detected

go polish your rims faggot

Spending tons of cash on cloth you're gonna end up getting shit on anyway.

Stupid nigger, that's not how you get out of poverty.

I have only 3 ck and 3 ralphl, im gonna buy 3 others ck

You shouldn't get shit on any of your clothes.. You're nasty

>wanting another mans name on your underwear
Das gay homie

You get shit on your underwear? Do you still need your mom to wipe?

Virgin detected

Can't no one see your expensive undies. And you remove them anyway when you have sex. So the woman doesn't give two shit turds about your undies either way. You are the true downs syndrome retard in this situation, troll. Now fuck off.

>anyone who doesn't agree with my bad financial decisions must be a virgin xD

if his pants are sagging half way down to his knees, yeah you can

Tfw posts pics of ugly underwear and calls grey cloth with a mans name on it designer

shut up faggot

so true this shit

>wearing secret pants under your pants
>buying designer lingerie like a woman
I'm freeballin like a real man, OP.
Commando erry day.

so beta that he keeps the box LOL

commando is almost as retarded as tighty whitys

i wear panties from victoria's secret

Lol cotton like a pleb. Those are the bargain bin cK undies.

Sounds like something a virgin would say.

Although I'm balls deep in about 3 pussys atm and I just where normal shorts... armani tho. Bitches love pulling them off.

I bought airpods.

Good luck with those white CKs for the days you've got a brown nuke on board. Wore them as a teen and was so paranoid that I always took a shower after shitting

What makes you say that? I am legitimately not a virgin, but I am curious to know why you think I'm coming off as one.

>only for research
>totally not a virgin
>promise, guys

I wear boxer shorts because I don't have a micropenis and I'm not a homosexual

This

Is that a butt plug/mp3 player????
Fucking technology...

Why would I lie?

That's a degenerate move. Also very uncomfortable. What's wrong with you

Only ever encountered women who feel they need to 'accessorize' with underwear. If you're with someone who's 100% d2f they won't care what brand your boxers are. Same goes for women - big granny cotton numbers don't put me off, I'm in it for what's underneath

so you use your waist as a fucking billboard? get some skiny or some less branded undies, you nigger...

>where's that music coming from ?
>my ass
Lel

You ever read the sub-heading on Sup Forums, user?

Nah, I wear Perry Ellis.

i don't wear any underwear.

do you keep your underwear in their original packaging?

/thread

I wear CK underwear. The kind thats trunks.

I go to the gym in them but they make this weird smell that never happens when i wear my walmart underwear to the gym and workout in them.

Its a bad smell, idgi. But never does it happen to my cotton underwear. My walmart underwear dont give any smell what so ever.

Can anyone else confirm or deny this? or am i the only one.

>>ACTUALLY IMPORTANT SOMEONE PLEASE REPLY

>2017
>wearing underwear

Buy Emporio Armani underwear.... For me the quality is better. But at the end both CK and Armani are nice.

Yeah, if you're gay then this is your only choice.
It doesn't really matter all that much when you're straight.

>he needs to wear expensive shit to get laid.

Nigga i get laid just for being a minority and im fucking rich white girls left and right.

kek

So I've had this fetish about cumming in bullet wounds on Indians for a while now, is there any way to to replicate a human dying and bleeding so I can cum in the wounds? I want to do it ideally on a prairie or plain, out side with the fake human begging for it's life as I jack off and rub my cock on it's wounds. If it has real eyes that I can look in to and say "You're done kiddo" as it dies and I cum? Anyone have any insight on this?

Your mom still washes your ass though.

why would i wear products made by a kike owned company?

I agree. That's why I wear La Senza.
Way more comfy than hanes of FTL.

Except when FTL finally becomes Lightspeed briefs. Then FTL will be faster than light.

CKs are the cheapest "designer" brand you can get, I hope you're trolling, nigger

What are you? The reincarnation of one of Custer's men?

Calvin Klein underwear chafes like nobodies business. go buy some Duluth trading underwear, shit's like a glove tor your crotch

VS is so over rated.
Cheep asian textiles sold at a stupid mark up and marketed towards oblivious women.

dude, why would we pay a lot of money for underwear that goes under your fucking pants. pls be trolling

If you're black or a nigger, your pants go below the underwear. So "underwear" is outerwear for niggers.

Hope this clears things up for you.

ah, thanks user, i usually don't think about the monkeys point of view.

Look, have you ever been with a woman that's 'done up' at a club? They've got a strip of lace between their thighs all night, dancing, sweating, rubbing. You get that shit home and it's so chaffed it's like roadkill. Not enjoyable for her; plus, she'll be saying 'oh, not so much pressure there' constantly so you can't get your nut. Same diff for a guy, but you're left with balls that feel flayed. Give yourself some breathing room, Christ

>wearing calvin klein
>sexy underwear
>calvin klein

armani's where it's at you nigger. and women really don't give a shit what fucking underwear you wear.

or you can wear something with an interesting pattern, or unique design, that is far more interesting/sexy than just straight plain nut huggers.

As a german, i would never wear underwear over my penis that literally says "Klein".

knobbys master race reporting in.

kek

This.

OP just wants to make sure his women aren't surprised by the one inch wonder.

>Marshals
>JCPenny
Sure OP

I wear comedy underwear...

Y'know, 'beware of the snake' and shit like that.

Don't ask me why, but plain boxers just look shit to me

>spending unreasonable amounts of money on undergarments
>believing this makes you superior
+1 good goyim points to you, you consumer cuck

Nice, dressing nothing but polo undies myself

Lol

CK boxers are really cheap.

>Designer
Don't buy consumerist hype.

Yup, every women wants a fag that spends more on undergarments than a woman.

I was just about to say that especially how OP worded it sounds like a nig nog

You wanna know what chit's really dig in the real world after you're done playing your high school/college games? Someone who is smart and educated. Someone who can handle themselves in the real world, and take care of themselves. Chics don't care what kind of underwear you are wearing if you're still working at McDonalds and living at home. I wear Hanes, I don't give a shit. I am everything described above, and I have a hot chic. I'll be honest I am not good looking at all, but I make 6 figures... you think my woman likes me for my looks?

Jockey Shorts Master Race Reporting In

Right-on, got a pair with 'Super Sausage' on the front... from my wife no less

Spotted the nigger

Chicks dig me because I don't wear underwear, and when I do, it's usually something funky.

Calvin Klein isn't really designer underwear though

"I felt sorry for the guys packing into gyms, trying to look like Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger said they should."

Why ? What type of females are fucking you that require designer underwear now that's out the way, your gonna debate people over underwear fucking kek

Lucky brand

Fuck your calvin shit McFly
We know you only wear it to fuck your mother