Hey Sup Forums help me out here..
Are these real or fake?
Post questionable titties!

Bump

Bumping

They're real

They look real. any side pics?

Real

If the nipples line up with the ears they are real, they look real from here though

Yeah just a sec

those are 100% real. moar pics?

I still am skeptical

how old is she? they look pretty real, fake ones don't generally look like that and theres usually some scarring under the boob if they've had work.

this literally just looks like a 20 or 21 yr old girl with nice natural tits.

Who the fuck would get fake tits that small?

this right here

They arent that small, just the pic. And in this one you could see why id be a little skeptical

They are that small. I doubt they are even C's. However, they all kind of look shopped slightly but I'm no expert on pixels.

Keep em coming. They are def real.

In what universe are these not at least C's...

This

I've never seen a real uni-boob. Not saying it doesn't happen, though.

How can you not tell real tits from fake tits. Jesus

This. Thats why im skeptical theyre almost too good to be real. Maybe shes just a rare specimen though

>Maybe shes just a rare specimen though

A specimen I would very much like to sample.

Idk the uniboob throws me off and makes me think twice

If they're fake, the probably did the incision through the armpit. When I bought my ex-wife hers, they did it that way so no scar.

Moar op

they are real. Perfect set ob tits

Dude, even if they're fake they look legit. Its not 1990 anymore. Augmentated titties feel like giant gummie bears. I'd pick em over natural tits anyday. Whats wrong with perky?

Aint nothin wrong with perky! I love how her tits look just doin some investigating

they're real and look great. moar?

really great OC. keep sharing!

don't get caught up with the idiots user

I got some other pics of her
1/8

2/8
btw not OP

3/8

4/8

5/8

any face pics my nigga

6/8

7/8

As far as I know, they don't exist. 2/8 is as close as I've seen

8/8

Also, how did OP get the newer pics?

Its a secret

C'mon man, don't do that to me

Not real. 'Mia Kalifa' nipplecut clearly visible.

Doc did a pretty damn good job though

Mwahaha

i think the OC in this thread is the lady's boyfriend. note the screenshot file names. I'm just glad he likes to share. just wish we could get a good face and pussy pics...

Im pretty sure those are just goosebumps

That's a good observation.

Got any more?

theyre fucking real. youre all idiots

Ahh ya got me. Yeah i should slow down sharing her pics though its getting outta hand, i just enjoy it too much haha. She sends me nudes basically every day and its hard not to share when you get nudes whenever you ask for then lol

srsly, if i had a hot piece like that sharing pics with me I'd be sharing here too. thanks for sharing these tho. she's easily one of the hottest on here...is it safe to assume she doesn't know of the posting of these?

Bro, please dump them. Help a bro out

Yeah she has no clue i feel kinda bad..

And that would take while...

This thread is a gold mine, ty op

I'm young. I've got time

Ah hell yeah is this Nicole

Might take a break from posting her, afraid she may find out

imgur.com
upload
shift+click first
shift+click last
upload
Don't publish

If you have decent wifi speeds it should be quick, and if you dont want to do all, at least some? I'd love to have more pics of her.

No no its not lol

She won't find out, and your name isn't on here. You're safe user.

dude every fucking day with you dude lol. it's borderline autistic. have you been checked?

we all get you like your girl's tits, enough for a while plz

Dude every day dude

As i just mentioned, yes im taking a break

Op Kik me at biggie_steak

They are real. IF they were fake they would look bigger because why pay so much and make them smaller

How would she find out? It's not like someone is going to recognize her tits on the street and say something

They also don't know OP's name

Her father works in the cyber pilice

amazing tits. and she has also a nice fuck body. Did you already fuck her, OP? If you did so, how was it? How is she in bed?

So?

I fuck her every day. Shes great

nice dude. you are a lucky bastard and should be lucky of having a gf with such body. dont mind to share 2-3 pics of her. first time I see her here. really hot.

Pls dump moar

so kosomak ya hawal

this. nice work OP