I don't know if you saw my thread yesterday but in that thread I explained how a sand nigger was coming over to my gf's...

I don't know if you saw my thread yesterday but in that thread I explained how a sand nigger was coming over to my gf's place in the city while she was high. My gf got raped last night what do I do Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Delete facebook, hire lawyer, hit the gym

Surprise rapist with surprise buttsecs

Find a new gf who isn't a degenerate?

burn a quran on his doorstep

these

>My gf got raped last night what do I do Sup Forums?

Re-enact the rape with your gf over and over again. She probably dug it.

youtube.com/watch?v=hWToW9ZNOpo

>gf invited sand nigger to come over
>they got high together
>they had sex together
>she regrets it
>she lies to you about being raped
>you believed her
lol

You got any evidence? It's on her really. If there is any bodily fluids that aren't hers. Anythis else to prove he did it. It's not worth going to prison for

if your girlfriend likes sandniggers it isn't worth it

Get her to press charges
If she won't? Leave her.

Nigger, is that a fucking .22?

true

might do that

I'm not leaving her. I might beat the shit out of the cunt though

>I'm not leaving her
It's pretty fucking obvious she fucked him while high, felt guilty about it then told you he raped her, you cuck. Leave her, unless you like the idea of getting that sand niggers sloppy seconds?

I'm not ruling that out. But I'm not ruling out legitimacy either.

How long was the period between when she got "raped" and when she told you?

she was snapping me last night saying that the sand nigger said he was coming over, and she said no. she was high and panicking so I said to go make something to eat and calm down. Maybe that was a mistake. She stopped replying at about 2 am, so I assumed she fell asleep. I woke up and snapped her at about 7 and saw I had a snap at 3 am with her saying that she doesn't know what to do. She explained how he forced himself in after she said no, and how he forced her on her bed and proceeded to rape her even though she was hitting him and pushing him and saying no.

Oh then nevermind. That's probably genuine then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FAT CUCK DID YOU VOTE HILARY ?
>ITT : A CUCK BELIVE HIS GF LIES

yeah. so what the fuck do I do????

cunt did you not read this?

Call
The
Cops

Are you really this stupid or is this bait?

If he forced himself on her and she was hitting him then they will both be covered in bruises.

tell her to press charges

and for starters not use fucking snapchat because there goes your paper trail, idiot

Have you never watched Law and Order SVU? Nigga. Gather whatever evidence you can, clothes, whatever, and call the cops. Hopefully she didn't take a shower.

>my thread yesterday
>gf got raped last night

Op was posting on Sup Forums while gf was fucking a jihadi

Yes I read everything that's even funnier
Cuck , and now you gonna " hit " ( you are a cuck so i assume you are a weak faggot with the best possibility is burn à Quran and run like à child ) the Guy she Fuck with and took à lot of pleasure

Yeah, please call the police.
Srsly. End of.

she doesnt want to, she has some fucked up rape survivor shit

she doesn't want to

This. There's no victim shaming anymore and the police won't care if she was high since rape is a much more serious crime. If she won't go to the police, give them whatever evidence she has, and swear that she is telling the truth (under penalty of perjury if she is lying), then you shouldn't believe her.

she in a city 3 hours from me

can I legally do that?

I have no evidence where I am, she cleaned everything up

*while a jihadi was raping my gf

It's BS then. She was attracted to him, he came over, she let him in. Maybe she thought they were just going to make out or she was going to give him a BJ, but it went further and she just went with it. She probably didn't think much about it since she was high.

nigga shes in a really fucked up state of mind. tomorrow I'm going to the sand nigger and finding out shit.

You suck it up and remember that they are superior to us in every way. All our women are going to fall to them on way or another at some point. The era of white people is over.

no cunt. this jihadi is gonna pay

Im not white, Im a sand nigger as well, but not like the jihadi that raped my gf.

Gee she should have called the cops. She's lying OP. She got high and slept with the guy. Dump her ass

You need a girl who respects you enough not to lie or cheat on you

She wasn't raped they just fucked and she didn't want to admit it

but what if thats not true then I'll feel like the biggest asshole on the planet.

Beat the shit out of the sandnigger. Wait until dark, ask a good friend to help, break his legs.

>gf lives 3 hrs away
>gf gets high instead of wanting to spend weekend with bf
>gf lets random ppl come over instead of just locking the door

If you really believe her, then you're a giant cuck. She was actively converting to Islam. And he was probably her dealer or something. Getting it on while smoking that Afghan shit.

my exact ideas

Ok. So think about this. How did he force his way in? Break a door? There would have been noise, did she scream, yell, fight back? Did neighbors hear anything? Fuck it confront the dude, tell him you're going to the cops, he might fess up saying she invited him, maybe he has proof that she did.

she is in that city for a hockey tournament, she doesnt usually get high, she doesnt like to be rude, and she was just going to chat by the door until he forced himself in.

also wear a mask

I know and am friends with the jihadi. thats the worst part.

Was he there for the tournament as well?

she opened the door but he forced himself in to the slightly ajar door.

no, he and a couple of friends were there for a party

Confront him about it. There are three sides to every story. His. Hers. The truth

lmao you're so fucking stupid OP

tbh this has to be b8, nobody can possibly be this dense right?

how many people should I bring?

She got SANDED.

And how did he know she was there. Also if this thread does you better post another with updates

>I'm a sand bigger as well

Well then u already know what u need to do. Stop moping around on Sup Forums and go livestream that shit.

Put his name on blast then call the cops. Make sure people like this are known to others

I don't know what is truth, from what I heard one of my close friends just raped my gf.

BAIT

No you are a fagget you won't do shit
Fucking sissy

she was going to a party with her friends the same night, and she posted it on her story, the sand nigger saw it and knew where it was(she was also crashing there). after hours he came in and did it.

hahaha honestly 8/10 for making me reply again.

you can't actually think that right?

"muh gf high as a kite on a fucking saturday"

"know other dude is coming over, open the door for him, high af"

"he obviously raped her though"

haha good one

yeah obviously

how should I put his name on blast

Depends but 1 or 2 friends. Wear masks and gloves, bring baseball bat or something. The 2 of you will beat him to pulp and the other guy is watchout. Wait for him in alleyway or close to his home. Even better if you beat him while he is drunk, if I know it right they cant even give him strong anesthetic then. Run across some buildings, hop in a car and done.

Ill post updates when I do.

So she was in a place with other people when it happened? Also get his side. Don't be a bitch, fucking ask him.

Easy

Find the sand nigger and then rape him. It's all about asserting dominance.

Dump her. Her pussy is contaminated. Don't have a whore for a girlfriend.

I will ask him

Or just buy a gun or make a bomb. Hide it in his apartment and call the cops about screaming.

actually made me laugh. thanks man

This user is on to something!

call me a faggot or whatever but nah. she just (probably) went through something traumatic I have to be there for her.

That's your best course of action. If says she invited him and it was consentual see if there were texts or some kind of proof. If there is dump her ass and put her on blast all over fb

true.

Text him now and post screen shots

if i look that shit up I'll end up on a list

Cuck or beta would be more accurate terms.

whatever man

nah I'm gonna ask him about it tomorrow. will update

Yea

Not sure how you can wait that long.

How did she tell you? Phone call text snap

snap

why not

its not a texting matter

ask your gf to go to the police and report the guy. if she refuses or shows any sign of not wanting that faggot locked up then you know she just cheated on you with a sand nigger. a SAND NIGGER.

If my girl said she was raped I'd be livid and want answers right away

I am man. but text isn't the way to do this. I can get better answers tomorrow when I see him.

Has she text or called since?

so you can just wait around after your gf got raped. you don't want answers right away or any clarification? she should just stay with the sand nigger.

yeah she is still snapping me, she wants to call me later