Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible...

Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible? Would any other country let someone who lost 5 million popular vote be a president, specially if he is racist and islamophobic? Trump lost 7 million popular votes to hillary and he is still gonna be president? Are you americans that stupid.and hateful??? Tell me this...why did you elect a guy who literally lost 9 million popular votes to Hillary? If it was vice versa and hillary lost 10million votes difference like trump didyou would be all over her

Sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vince vaughn is a shitty actor

Get the fuck outta here, you Hillary supporter butthurt loser

A pure democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to have for dinner.

Real reason:
>
>
>
>
>State's Rights

Trump was born to crush the kikes. God bless, amen.

That's the way it works if you don't like it move

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0

Even if it's a 100% bait thread, this link will help you to get educated.

Always wanted a short answer to tell people, thanks man

well timmy, when you get to the eight grade you'll learn in civics class why we have the electoral college

President is not elected by popular vote. It's a checks and balances thing. You wouldn't understand.

LMAO!!!!!!! OP IS A BUTTHURT PUSSSSY LIBERALFAG, WAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Keep crying bitch, you fags lost!

thats a bad ananolgy because there is always more sheep than wolves

Reading the posts in this thread makes me think you are all absolute brain-dead retards. OP was making satire.

Lol. Everyone lost, dumbass.

OLD!

Without California Trump wins by over a million.

stay mad

Its called an electoral college dum dum. Some guys called our founding fathers, who r much smarter then you realized this system needed to be put into place so that large states like Ca would not control the election. thank god.

Well California is part of the US so that's a pretty dumb point to make

They were also cool with slavery, so maybe they aren't as smart as you think

Nah, it's part of Mexico now

Without Texas, Clinton would have won by millions more. But Texas is part of Mexico now

>Only in america can president win election by losing 4 million difference in popular vote? How is that possible?
She started attacking white males for all kinds of shit back during the primaries right up to after she lost.

Guess what, the majority of the population doesnt like to be blamed for the actions of niggers and sand niggers.

The majority of the population voted for Clinton

that thing that has existed since the dawn of time? Slavery may be amoral but that doesn't mean it's not smart.

You're a wage slave by the way. gives you more of an illusion of freedom when you scream "fuck!" on monday morning as your alarm goes off.

Oh, sorry I thought she lost

This is exactly why we have the electoral college you mong.
I didn't vote for trump i voted for johnson but I'm so happy that trump won over Hillary, she would've without a doubt sent us to war with russia... Plus her retarded cult following having autistic breakdowns is glorious

She lost 30 states to 20 states, that is the only important variable.

Fine. The real answer is just State's Rights.

It's by winning the majority of states' votes, not the majority of peoples' votes. That is the way we have had it for 220+ years and everyone knows it. That way California and shit cities can't dictate farm states when they know nothing about them.

If it had been decided by popular vote, Trump and Clinton would have gone back and forth between NYC, LA, Dallas, Philly, Pittsburgh, etc. for months.

Hope that is a better way to explain it than my analogy.

Yeah.... those damn founding fathers and their election laws.

>YOU DIDNT EVEN VOTE FOR HIM
>WHY DID YOU VOTE FOR HIM
wtf is wrong with people

Since no one mentioned it already;
>4 million
>5 million
>7 million
>9 million
>10 million

That's the joke, right?

So instead of a California, New York, Florida, and Texas deciding the election, we had Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Michigan decided it. Makes sense

>Yeah.... those damn founding fathers and their election laws
Yea, they worked great till the person we wanted to win didnt win so now they are evil

I hope you're just trolling and not actually this retarded...

It was an election, everyone decided it like they always have since the country was formed.

And Nevada and Wisconsin and Minnesota.

Swing states change! 30 years ago, California was as Red as Texas and it was only in the 80s-90s that Alabama, Mississippi and the other deep south states became red. Before then, they were Democrat strongholds.

Rhode Island and Montana didn't sway this election at all

I really wonder about the mental capacity of people who can't understand elections being decided by geographical districts vs a raw popular vote, when vote by district is the norm everywhere.

So just a handful of states decided the election, which was not the same as how most people voted

>not understanding why the electoral college exists
>being foreign or uneducated

Where are leaders elected by national popular vote?

>I really wonder about the mental capacity of people who can't understand elections being decided by geographical districts vs a raw popular vote, when vote by district is the norm everywhere.
But, it was all rigged obviously because the person we wanted to win didnt win.

Well you're stupid. The only states she won do not require identification to vote. Reports of thousands upon thousands of deceased people rose from the grave and ashes to vote for Hillary. Voter fraud reported by the thousands in Texas as the voting machines switched heavy republican voters presidential pick to Hillary instead of trump. News calls this human error amd discredits the possible thousands thay did not catch the mistake in a state that has always been dominated republican all the sudden comes close to 50/50. Like a bunch of Texans are going to switch their votes to a woman. Hillary got popular vote from dead people, illegals, and rigged machines....... still lost...

Assuming the teacher isnt a butthurt libcuck who lectures "muh mob rule"

More swing states than most other elections.
>PA
>VA
>FL
>NC
>OH
>MN
>MC
>WI
>NV
>AZ
>IN
>TX (speculated as a swing state going in)
>NH

>Wow, these 10-20 states decided the election?! Wow! I can't even! 10-20!! OUT OF 50!! WOW!
>All these states, and not the four or five cities if we had true Democracy!

>The only states she won do not require identification to vote
Wait a minute, you dont need to show ID to vote in burgerland?

We've literally been doing this for decades and people want to complain now because big Ole meanie trump is commander and chief now. The fact that my generation is going to be know for being whiny faggots angers me.

>because the person I wanted to win didnt win
FTFY

(in case you're not joking)

>Wait a minute, you dont need to show ID to vote in burgerland?
Nope. Because it's somehow oppressive. Need one to drive to the polls. Need one to buy cough medicine. Need one to drink. But nope, don't need it to vote.

Nope, because "that would be racist!"

>The fact that my generation is going to be know for being whiny faggots angers me.
Well, congrats you are not a fucking idiot like they are.

Other states have the power to decide elections too. they just always have their minds made up before anyone even starts arguing. i don't see why you'd blame the smarter swing states for that.

So if it was reversed how many of you butthurt libs would honeslty be out there cslling for reform and complaining about the electoral college? If hillary won and trump had 4 million more votes? I would like to hear from you all

>Nope. Because it's somehow oppressive. Need one to drive to the polls. Need one to buy cough medicine. Need one to drink. But nope, don't need it to vote.
>Nope, because "that would be racist!"
What in the actual fuck? What is even the basis for that? You cant do fuck all these days, even work, unless you have some form of ID

25 million illegal aliens voted for Hillary. Your point is mute. California alone , would have had 10 million . In California, nobody needed ID or scroll verification. So, that's all you need to know. Michigan proved the votes were fraudulent for Hillary. The DNC did not cheat enough to beat Trump. Bottom line.

Yep. This is the stupidity we deal with in the laws in this country. One of the few issues with states governing the administration of their elections in their state. They can make stupid rules like that one.

(cont.) Personally, I'd go as far as to require fingerprint ID for it, but that's just me and would probably be seen as able-ist in states like CA because some people don't have fingers!

Yea its "racist" because lubs assume only poor mexican and blacks csnt afford ids or cant get to the dmv to get an id...... ironic, whos the racist. The mean old republicans who say bring a photo id so we can verify you are who you say you are or the libs who say requiring ids whould prevent dumb poor minorities too stupid to get a 20 dollar id.......

>The DNC did not cheat enough to beat Trump. Bottom line.
The funniest thing is they royally fucked over Berrnie as well through some real dishonest bullshit so he wouldn't get the nomination. If it came down to Trump vs him there's no way trump had a chance in hell to win.
They shot themselves in the foot, then shot again, lol

depends on the state or the precinct. i'm in florida and had my id checked so that i could receive a ballot from at polling station to which i'm assigned based on locale. in this case, it's the community center from my old neighborhood, as i haven't updated my voter registration to reflect a new address. you still have to be a registered voter in their database for them to hand out a ballot. whether you state a name rather than produce identification i guess can vary.

Thats just retarded, thats less security than renting a fucking dvd

It's because liberals are racist and they think black and hispanic people are too stupid to know where the DMV is and how to use the internet, so Republicans are racist for making them get ID to vote because they can't find one themselves.

Like the five largest cities?

America, where we take our elections less seriously than going to see a movie.

Illegal immigrants coming to California and New York and voting.

Quit fucking bitching, either start the Civil War which you liberals are foaming at the mouth for or shut the fuck up.

Fucking spineless bitches.

this is nice

nice bait

That'll never happen. They're idiots but they're smart enough to know that snark < AR-15s.

>you Americans

OP is, likely not from US, or a massive retard, or both

do you mind if i save this?

I enjoyed this

Voting population. You assume 100% turnout

>Asking permission
Pathetic

You imbecile.

Wasnt the actual turn out like half that?

Just ask the Eurofags if they would be happy if the EU president was elected by popular vote

I realize OP is just fucking around, but my kids just recently watched something we DVR'd back in September on Nickelodeon and there was a short feature on how the electoral college worked. Small kids were taught - well before the election - in less than 5 minutes how the US election works. If you are a butthurt faggot still complaining about the popular election in January, you need to get your ignorant ass to one of those adult classes for shitheads who couldn't graduate high school and learn how your country works.

Just under 63 million voted for trump
Just under 66 million voted for hillary
Just under 8 million voted for thir party candidates
137 million out of around 320 million voted

Lol isn't that the truth.

>An estimated 3 million non-citizens illegally voted
>The Michigan recount uncovered more votes than actual registered voters in one of Detroit's largest districts.

How many of those 320 million are

Not disputing that just stating the public count to the man that asked how many voted

Around 1/4th

Lolol. So true. DNC is a lost cause. They shouldn't play lotto.

So more like 137 out of ~240. Large gap, but not as large as the other user made it seem.

to be fair, Britain's largest turnout election was Brexit, which was only like 75%

4mil
5mil
7mil

You expected anything less from Trump supporters?

Anyone who bought into either Clinton or Trump is fucking retarded. Anyone who didn't demand better choices is fucking retarded.

Come on OP. This got old already/ Come up with a new number scheme or something.

She won by 2.9 million votes actually due to the fact that she won California by over 4 million votes. The rest of the country she got smoked. But, hey, she could be President of California I guess...

Oh, it's 4 million now? Your full of lies, normie trash. Go back to Twitter. She won popuar vote by about 2.8 Million. Every one of these votes can be traced back to Commiefornia. States like California and New York will always vote left no matter what. They'd vote for a cum soaked sock before voting for a Republican candidate even if that candidate was Abraham Lincoln or Ronald Reagan. You need to take a civics class on why the Electoral College exists. And did you really say "any other country"? The UK has this too. Simply because England has a population of 60 million whereas Scotlands is 5 million, Wales is 3 'million and Northern Ireland is 1 million. Should England make all of the UK's decisions? Fucking moron.

Top Kek!

Agreed!

>Muh rights! Muh Don't need ID to vote
Fucking retard.

Work on your english before you even attempt to understand American politics you fucking wop

I can't believe my Sup Forums has been taken over by autists that don't understand how a Republic works.