ITT: People you wanna punch in the face

ITT: People you wanna punch in the face.

Other urls found in this thread:

digg.com/video/tesla-drag-race
trendintech.com/2016/10/02/tesla-beats-lamborghini-in-acceleration-race-with-new-p100d-model/
cnet.com/news/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why? You jealous Eurocuck?

agreed.
people cum themselves thinking that he's a genius, the only thing that he does is getting money from gullible people to finance terrible projects.
Sure, he invented paypal and he makes terrible electric cars (every electric car is terrible). But spacex and that stupid train on a vacuum tube are just terrible ideas.

Ted Cruz. He always has this look on his face like he's trying to squeak out a nasty fart without anyone hearing it. Fuck him. Look at how squishy that face is! Punching him in the face would be satisfying. You know that doughy mug would cave right in around your fist.

Funny you mention that, he didn't invent paypal. He just acquired it.

He always looks like he is really moist, creeps me out.

thread

digg.com/video/tesla-drag-race

They're sooooo terrible.

trendintech.com/2016/10/02/tesla-beats-lamborghini-in-acceleration-race-with-new-p100d-model/

yup. terrible.
definitely.

OP

this fucker.
not only is he awful, but he looks so punchable it's not even funny

>not only is he awful

Explain exactly how Shkreli is a bad person.

Right? Nasty greaseball bastard. I guess you'd have to wear a glove while punching his face. Nobody wants to touch that stuff with their hands.

3/10

both of them

cnet.com/news/Sup Forums-enters-dire-financial-straits-martin-shkreli-offers-bailout/

You get it

Who gives a damn? He could cure cancer, and he'd still be punchable as hell for that fucking mug!

He seems like a good guy but i don't know if he just a major scram artist.

He is a bro leave him alone

Every person who is or was in Us government including Trump and his appointees.

Yeeeeeees!

The guy gets shit 24/7 off retards like you who actually believe he's somehow screwing patients over despite giving Daraprim away for free to anyone without insurance, and still manages to smile.

Pretty cool guy in my book.

Raising the price of drugs people need to live and then being a shit head about it.

>people cum themselves thinking that he's a genius
holy shit. why are you so butthurt jealous?
the fucking MEDIA loves him and promotes him.
you don't have to care shit about him, why are you so mad? are you mad at justin biber too?
he became famous for singing baby hundreds of times and no talent.

musk doesn't do what he does for getting your love and attention. he really just wants to leave this goddamn planet and give people like me a chance to leave too one day.
you people are sad fucks.

>digg.com

holy crap, i've been teleported back to 2008

>Raising the price

For specific insurance companies. People without insurance get Daraprim for free, or more accurately for 1c per pill, which is 14 cents for a lifetime treatment.

Oooh what a villain amirite? Meanwhile the money generated from insurance companies goes into RnD to replace a 70 year old sub-par drug that nobody else bothers to research because only 2000 people in the US even need it.

You're a fucking idiot.

wanna punch u in the face.

i actually like this guy.
pretty much what i'd do if i became rich as fuck.
literally being the cancer of the planet, denying faggots like you or OP to be treated against aids and give a fuck about people like you.

the thing is, besides what i said, that most people still didn't just listen to what he's said. he tried explaining it, nobody listened. it's a business, but as long as a corporation does it nobody expects things to be ethically or morally good, instead when a single person does it, it becomes evil and awful.
behind corporations are dozens of people and shareholders who want more money and don't care how it's made. so yeah. fuck you, faggot.

Electric cars are actually fucking awesome. You are a certified idiot.

Would love to knock his faggot teeth out

he could've just posted any other source because you just don't know anything about the issue.
you're just being a dumbass.

>spacex
>>>>>>>>terrible

Hey, Mind sending me a picture of your face? I've got this really cool thread I need to post it in.

THIS FUCKING GUY IS SO ANNOYING, I WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE SO FUCKING BAD ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY

Here ya go. Way more responsive than that fucking Roadster.

found the airline executive, maglev trains will destroy airlines.

He was charging big pharmaceutical companies 1000x the cost of homo meds he wasn't directly targeting fags with aids.

And who the fuck cares the only people with aids are faggots and niggers.

they're pretty cool, IMHO, better than that bitch crying on Twitter every time his name is mentioned.

Where's my Satelite, Motherfucker!

He's liked in Europe though... Probably more than he is in the US, which seems to have a hardon for stopping him from selling electric cars

>nigger detected

Honest to gawd, the only reason she's still a "star" is because moonbats went so crazy over her that she gets sympathy for it.

Between some dipshit moving in next door to her just to observe/harass her family and the dozens of frivolous lawsuits filed against her you people made her into someone worthy of sympathy.

Yes, developing technology to make space travel easier and cheaper and probably pave the way for when humans fuck up the plaet is terrible.

Little info for you NIGGER the planet is fucked already

Kek
Also this fat fuck

this little faggot