Sup Forums I haven't been on Sup Forums in 6 months. Has this place really been taken over by leftists...

Sup Forums I haven't been on Sup Forums in 6 months. Has this place really been taken over by leftists? I've only been here for 5 minutes and have encountered 4 cancerous normie memes and a whole bunch of fags defending Shillary. What happened?

>what happened?
Niggers

nigger

The left is cancer.

The trips have spoken

We lost b in like 2010

This place is crawling with them

?

Then leave. Fuck off. No matter be cares. No one will even notice.

>Leftist newfag believes he can tell me to fuck off

Ok m8

Sup Forums was lost after #OpIsisRissing, remember when we get insurgenc inside #OpSekhmetiFreedom?!

Ooh you really hurt my feelings there. Lol

> comes to a website that he doesn't like.

Smart

Been on this website for 5 years. I was away for half a year. Just expressing my disdain for the fact that it has been overrun with normie faggots like yourself.

>defending hillary
Mmmm...how about no, sweetie? Hillary won by 4 million popular vote. She will always be uncrowned president, so you darling rednecks can go F yourself ;)

Leftist? no, it's the next generation growing up. Notice the celebrity threads? we thought they would grow out of that and everything else, but it doesn't work that way.

Oh and some of the bum Farrage. Maybe you are one?

Oh, it's 4 million now? Your full of lies, normie trash. Go back to Twitter. She won popuar vote by about 2.8 Million. Every one of these votes can be traced back to Commiefornia. States like California and New York will always vote left no matter what. They'd vote for a cum soaked sock before voting for a Republican candidate even if that candidate was Abraham Lincoln or Ronald Reagan. I can't believe there are now people on Sup Forums that use wonky faces and call people "sweetie". This website is fucked. RIP Sup Forums

Take away leftist Cali and Trump suplexed the bitch.

No, you're all normies. It's not the next generation "growing up". Because most liberals are immature as shit and riot whenever they lose. Sup Forums has been taken over by autists. It's very sad.

This site is turned into shit, been here since 2011 when I was only 14 and I knew then I was better than everyone on here, people here are so stupid, not to mention fat and unimportant

You sound like an 80 year old man who can't keep up with the times. Shit changes mate

>there are leftists on Sup Forums
OMG WHY IS MY SAFE SPACE FILLED WITH PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE WITH ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek

/thread

trips don't lie

im literally so much better than everyone here, I got written a buzzfeed article about for my god like trolling on here, everyone here just wastes their time on the internet doing meaningless shit, im literally so much smarter and better overall, leftists are just fucking idiots who are either too poor, or too stupid to make it on their own and need handouts because they're too busy jerking off bernie sanders or stimulating hillary's grey clit to realize how cringey and retarded they are, fuck the left, the right is the way to go, hint, it's called THE RIGHT, don't be an idiot and think you wanna walk away from an argument being the left one, NIGGA YOU WANNA BE RIGHT, RIGHT, YOU WERE RIGHT. Dumbass cringey retards on here, enjoy your memes and maybe one day you can make $50,000 in a year

Newfag here (2009).

Sup Forums is for contrarian fags, so the more lefties seeking refuge here, the better the world is getting.

This fact should be celebrated.

No, I'm up with the times. It doesn't mean I need to sit back and let everything I love be taken over by cancerous millennials who voted for Hillary. Fuck that shit. You people are a plague that destroy everything you touch.

There's a difference between having some people disagree with you and having the entire fucking website become cucked faggots

But they've already got Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, Whisper, Vent and every other social medium. This is all we had left.

>This is all we had left.

So? Let them enjoy their echo chambers. Get ready to drink up the liberal tears as their despair and anguish worsens as their online discussions and e-petitions fail to manifest in reality.

The true redpill is to go outside.

Alternatively, all is not lost. Our stronghold is Sup Forums, the current prominent meme-factory of Sup Forums. It is the only significant part in the online war of memes. If Sup Forums falls to them, then it is a grim prophecy of things to come.