Who else does not use any form of social media?

Who else does not use any form of social media?

I don't have
Facebook
Twitter
Snapchat
Instagram
Kik

Or any of that gay shit. Is it necessary to have them nowadays?

I only have Whatsapp if that counts. I don't think it is necessary neither. I am social without them.

only if you like having friends

doubt it

I just have viber and imo lel

You don't have snapchat? Then how the fuck are you sending dick pics?

Opie here.
I don't have any friends. B^)

i have all but insta.

They're handy if you actually have friends or family or any kind of human contact.

I mainly use viber and my phone's basic functions for that.

checked

Witnessed

Just faceberg. Whatsapp.

Welp if you're one of those faggots who pretends to know 1000+ friends, you might think that social media are useful, but if you're normal, meh not that much

You don't need to use the apps every fucking hour, I use facebook to make statuses once a year, only have fb to use messenger.
I post a pic on instagram almost every month.
Snapchat people daily and use mystory alot.
Don't have twitter or kik

Seriously, only the misfit kids and the faggy bullied ones dosen't have/use social media, if you don't use it frequently you just have a profile to not look like a fucking friendless nobody

Witnessed.

Check'd

OP here. I had facebook but got permabanned for posting pic related on some guy that was on the cover of covergirl or some shit.

This guy must be a millenial

I use facebook mostly to keep up with my friends/family, but other than that I don't use any other form of social media.

Millennial detected

>shitposting on jewbook
Genius OP

>Found the millennial

If you have friends or want to get laid, then yes.

The thing with facebook is you have to be a normie, only reason I still got a profile is, as said, to use messenger.
Also the fact that as soon as you like, comment, joining a group etc. it pops right up on someones feed, preventing me from liking un-normie things.
Prove me wrong faggot

Of the ones you mention, I only have Facebook. And really only for Messenger. It's been 4 years or so since I made a post or status update. Sometimes I'll log in to check an update a colleague told me to go see, but that's it.

I am a very social person, and classified extrovert in personality tests at work. Whenever my gf has an evening shift, I always either go out or have a friend come over. So saying that not having a social media addiction is only for loners, is hardly true ;)

I just don't see the need for "stalking" your friends on social media - if you really have an actual friendship with these people, they will tell you when you actually talk to them.

>get laid over facebook

Jesus really?

>
As i said, prove me wrong faggot

out those that you listed, I only use snap chat. gave up on facebook years ago.
hell I don't even talk to but maybe 3 people on snap

Nope. Have none of that shit. You wanna talk to me? Call or text me.
Also quads witnessed.