anonyourself.club
youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY
youtube.com/watch?v=U_vDKqwsaRQ
63media.tumblr.com/post/136822829592/4378r434
duckduckgo.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw
youtube.com/watch?v=WtR2m20C2YM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It masks your IP address and re-routes the packets to another server.

This makes it appear as though you are browsing the internet from another location.

It keeps the party van from showing up. Try it anonyourself.club

proxy

Sup Forums is a better place to ask.

I think it has two functions. One is if you work remotely for company but you work at home you can use a virtual private network to tunnel in to your company's network, and it is secure.

The other function I'm not too clear about but it has to do with security and privacy on your own personal computer.

Website made by the FBI.

like they cant trace you if they wanted....haaaaaaaaaaaa

this explains it: youtube.com/watch?v=aekiMlGQDLY

They can still trace you. Certain ISP's have the jurisdiction to bypass a VPN if they suspect you of something criminal.

Yeah
It stands for Virtual Private Network
Everybody has an IP. Your IP address shows where you're currently connected from what ISP you have. It also shows your location. What does this have to do with a VPN though? A VPN is designed to disguise your IP with a different IP with a different location. So other people or even the gov't it will make it harder for them to track your location connection.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_vDKqwsaRQ

click at your own risk..but hurry it wont be there for long

anyone know how to post from a proxy so I can change the flag on Sup Forums? I'm not to great with these things and want to learn

what the fuck is that

nothing is private and nothing is unseen..here or on the dw....nothing

You sound like a leaf.

daisys destruction..it will be deleted soon

skyZIP™ Proxy its an extension for chrome ..easy and relatively safe

Using along with an onion router such Tor makes it almost impossible. Also disable your camera, turn off all running scripts and don't ever use full screen.

I-I am not a leaf. I am a burger user. I swear!
thx man ily

i dissagree user..tor was and is compromised by the nsa...

You cannot use Sup Forums if you are using vpn or proxy

you crave dick so bad

It puts you within someone else's network. You connect to their network and then, when you reach outside it, you do so from their network. Right now you go You - > Service Provider - > Internet. With a VPN you go You -> Your SP -> their network -> their SP -> internet.

It's not a proxy. A proxy is something you put on an application. A VPN is how you are connecting.

That is incorrect. You absolutely can use Sup Forums with an active VPN. Sup Forums cannot tell the difference. I work from home and am connected through my work vpn right now.

This is correct, all traffic through Tor is closely monitored by the USG.

Good luck finding a completely un-traceable browser.

A VPN is another computer out on the internet that you create an encrypted tunnel to. This is a point to point connection between the machines where each of you encrypt all packets sent to one another. The sort of encryption you use will be the security level of the vpn.

If you then route all your traffic through this tunnel, then your ISP will not know WHAT you're sending, only WHERE you're sending it to. This can be an issue, because if they consider that VPN a bad place, they may have something in their contract that allows them to block you from sending VPN traffic to certain servers.

Note, they wouldn't block ALL VPN traffic, because a VPN can be used for legit purposes. For example, when I work with off site contracts, I often VPN into their networks to gain access to source control and other services for work.

Lastly, if any traffic you pass through this VPN will look like they originated from the VPN server, and not from the client.

Just like all public traffic looks like it originated from your public IP, and not your internal LAN IP. So too will your VPN traffic look like you're behind that server's public IP.

This anonymity can allow you to go to places, and those places when sniffing out who you are, will see you as someone else. So if say you torrent through a VPN, the seeder you leech from will think you're this VPN server.

/thread

>full screen
What's bad about that?

Lol no its not

Pixel tracking

click it i dare you ...

vpn is terrible.

Thanks, didn't know that.

An ISP can't 'bypass' a vpn. It's encrypted data... unless they can decrypt it there's no bypassing it.

(if you use shitty encryption sure, they can bypass it... but it's not an allowed, it's a functionality)

What ISP's can do is see the route/path the packets are taking. So if they see you're bouncing off a known VPN server, they can see WHERE you're going... not what you're doing.

Tor gets around this by anonymizing the route you're taking, rather than the data being transmitted. Covering up the half of the process that VPN doesn't anonymize. Combining encryption AND route anonymizing wit Tor, you hide both.

>full screen
>pixel tracking
that's not how this works. that's not how any of this works, user.

what about the nodes fam? the nodes

full screen won't make pixel tracking any more/less effective....

I also don't think you know what pixel tracking is, or what it's used for...

I did. Its not.

you ashed that you got rickrolled in 2017 huh?
its ok

A-user, i-is that ... a sweet roll?

are they safe?

whats the best one to use?

are downloading speeds etc all the same?

not that user, but all VPN's are safe. some are safer than others. i've never paid for it, but you get what you pay for as far as security.

buy vpn with no log from hack forum

and isnt tor like an VPN but whit more computers

proxy is shittier.
VPN reroutes ALL your packets.

It's just a link to hidemyass vpn, jeeze guys

I'm on a vpn right now, apparently i live in Russia,

a vpn reroutes your ip through the c++ mainframe and encodes your packets with multi-dimensional python GUI and CSS DDoS protections. Just make sure to cover up your usb ports with duct tape, if the FBI finds you they will send malicious packets to infect your computer. By covering your usb ports, the packets will not be able to enter.

thank me later.

I kek'd

/thread

Best answer that actually answers the question correctly.

sauce on photo?

Nearly all exit nodes are compromised. This is why accessing ANYTHING outside of an onion network allows them identify you and trace it back.

The few exit nodes that are still legit are being harassed and litigated into oblivion by LE's because it appears like these exit nodes are shuttling cp back and forth when in fact the owner and operator of these has no idea what is flowing in and out.

The only thing a VPN would be good for is if i housed an FTP server and gave you the address to download it from, with an encryption key. VPN does nothing but make a tunnel from one place to another securely.

sauce

Yes, but.. there are ways around it.. If you really want to be anonymous on the internet there are easier ways.

>Can someone explain what a VPN does?

It connects two ore more computers in a private subnet like (192.168.0.0/16 or 10.0.0.0/8 etc.) as though they stood side by side in the same room liked to a network switch. This is usually accomplished by tunneling through an encrypted connection over public IP addresses.

As a result, connected computers can see themselves as though they are on the same switch and as a result you can route outgoing traffic within the VPN so that it appears your requests on the public internet comes from one of the other participants in the VPN.

Have fun loading your cheese pizza, m8!

It's a USB line, I'll tell you later

how?

The last time I explained this I was b&

It masks your ip and mac by using a virtual proxy connection to connect to whatever degenerate pizza site you haprawn to be ordering from.

63media.tumblr.com/post/136822829592/4378r434

Them nodes will fuck you up fam, trust,

also recommend using

duckduckgo.com/

instead of google for web searches

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT...
People actually pronounce OP as "op" like "operation"?
I've always read it as O.P.

what are some good onion links?

theonion.com
youtube.com/watch?v=FzoXQKumgCw

youtube.com/watch?v=WtR2m20C2YM