Ask a guy who just lost his virginity to a prostitute anything

Ask a guy who just lost his virginity to a prostitute anything.

how much?

any guilt?

how old are you? Im 20 and was thinking about doing the same. How was it?

checked

op getting robbed as we speak

How does it feel that no one will really want to have sex with you and that you will never find love.

Nice trips. It was £40 for half an hour. I stretched it out to 45 minutes though.

Not much. I felt a little weird seeing my family only 3 hours later. The only thing that annoys me is that I can't tell my friends I've had sex. They'd lose respect for me. That's just how they are.

I'm 20. I enjoyed it very much. I was surprisingly better at sex than I thought. Perhaps this was because I was with a 'pro'.

Before I met up with her I thought I was going to be drugged and wake up in a bathtub missing a kidney. I took the chance.

That's for future me to worry about. I'm rather happy at the moment.

you have her picture?

40 sounds super cheap. i'd pay 10 times that if she were hot enough. i don't think they make prostitutes as hot as i'm looking for though.

you can't tell your friends you had sex? You mean, with a prostitute right? Or sex in general.

I don't have her picture but she was 45 and fat. I wanted a cheap whore in their 40s. There's no social stigma attached to a girl my age.

I can't tell them I had sex with a prostitute.

>lost his virginity to a prostitute

welcome in the Supreme Losers club, bro!

Now what?

lose

I don't know. I'll probably call her up in a month.

Well done for taking the plunge! This world you enter is a secret society, as-in you tell no one about this... no bragging rights as its a societal nono... however, you get to fuck a lot of hot chicks. Remember to have kids on the side though (not with a hooker lol)

How did you post without a picture? What witchcraft is this?

That's the plan. I feel like there's a lot of weight off my back. I'm not as clueless when it comes to sex. Maybe I'll actually 'plunge' into a girl I don't have to pay.

That's because John Cena knows meme magic.

Yep, ignore the haters. As long as you form healthy relationships, have girlfriends, etc... and esp. kids at some stage, its fine to just fuck hookers (on the extreme downlow), its just a tension reliver and business-to-business transaction... we are male, we have needs, we live in a feminized society that tries to curb our biology!