If you were having a threesome, which two would you choose?

If you were having a threesome, which two would you choose?

1 and 4

Are any of them sisters?

1 and 3

the most younger one and virgin

No

2 and 3.

2 and 4

I don't think either of them will fuck a retard.

More of 2

Let's here more about them, OP.
Age? Personality?

yep, 1 and 3

1-3

2+3

Other 2 have no meat

We need more 2

Any nudes?

Which two Milfs for a threesome?

Brunette in middle, blonde on far right.

Pick 2

2 and 4

1 and 3

5 and 6

Far left, third from left.

4, 5

>THREEsome
>pick 2

fucking retard

2 looks a lot better in this one
1 and 3 look great
4 is okay

1&2 raw with creampie in both

2 girls plus you??

Foursome 3&4&5

my nuts

Fivesomes not your thing, OP?
All for me then...

U fucking dumbass. GTFO

Checked trips. Any more? Especially black haired one.

left to right.

2 would rimjob me, and lick my balls, she would also clean my cock every time 3's ass covers it with her shit. 3, as said, i would destroy her ass, and her ass only. Probably i would punch her kidneys, and pull her fantastic, dark, mane.
1 would be my love, i would have her to whisper in my ears different ways to hurt 3 and humiliate 2. And she, would be the only one to have me inside her pussy. I would gift her with my potent seed.

Thanks, wrong black hair... One holding onto blonde.

Who squirted out more babies? I want to fuck the two with the most swollen cunts of the group.

Also, rape one and impregnate one of my whores.

1,2 and 3

this will be tough

One and two. Man I would love to see one's rack.

The girl with the Jewish nose! i could suck the snot out of that, and beg her for filling me glasses of her piss. God, i would consume everything out of her body, and when i'm done, i would probably start consuming her very flesh.

2 and 4

Left seems the only one genuinely smiling. I would erase that grim from her fucking face with a nice dose of cock. Then i would mail the video of her rape to her mother, with attached a pregnancy test confirming i bred her precious princess.

The two on the right have a couple each.

Rape 3, impregnate 2.

First row, first from left, the tall bitch, and second from left, the girl next to her, the small bitch.

I would not touch the small bitch, she would be sitting and suggesting me ways to break in half the tall goddess. I bet she would orgasm just by watching me raping and tearing apart her friend.

her user?

2 and 4

I think she might not even fight a rape...

Who took more cocks of these pack of fuck meat?

That would be too bad. I would love to have her trying to hit me. First she would sweat a lot, which would add to my arousal (just thinking about the stink in the room where i would rape her is making my cock milk precum). Second, at the end she would be strained, and i would have complete control of her lose body. Third, i would probably be a bit enraged, and would fuck her with more violence, so that it could stick into her little brain that she is shit, and she can do nothing when a stud decides she has to take his cock inside her.

2-3
1-6
3-6
1-3

pls be a troll

i think lefty and middle took the most cocks

Oh! Yes. The little bitch would give me great ideas and lead me well in the process of destroying her girlfriend.
Who of the two do you thing fingerblasted the other when they were both drunk? I bet the big goddess just had to spread her legs, and the little bitch had her hand attracted like a magnet inside the cunt of her alpha female. Probably she feels the need to some proper revenge.

Well, then, i would show some love for the big sturdy bitch on the far right. I bet she would appreciate the value of a good fuck.

yeah she would love a good fuck